Can I have Your Wife on Loan? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that she hung up and I sat down for a bit to digest what I'd just heard while resisting the temptation to empty my sack to ease the pressure.

I was about to go back outside when my phone beeped. It was a message from Carol. It was a picture taken in the bathroom mirror of the two of them smiling and naked. Her hands were on the sink and he was behind her taking the pic. I love the way her tits look when they hang down when she's bent over like that. I zoomed in to see if he was inside her but couldn't make it out. By the look on their faces I think he was.

The caption said "My kind of bathroom fun, talk later."

I decided to finish the garden to take my mind off what Carol and Steve were up to and also to resist the urge to just toss my cock off and cum.

I finished and tidied away the tools and went inside and grabbed a sandwich before I showered.

My phone beeped " Hi honey, we should be leaving in the next hour, so home at about 4pm. I can't wait to see you. We just need to have another shower and pack, got a little carried away after breakfast, love you."

Looks like Steve gave her one for the road.

I replied " Looks like your married pussy wasn't that sore after all if he fucked your again lol, can't wait to see you."

I went upstairs and to hit the shower, I undressed and thought about them when in the shower at the resort and my already hard cock started to throb. I think I needed to cum as I I didn't want a hair trigger when Carol came home.

I lay on the bed and slowly stroked my cock, I used some baby oil to make it nice and slippery and kept stroking until some pre cum oozed out. I rubbed the Pre cum around my cock head and increased the rhythm until I felt my balls tighten and I sprayed my hot and sticky load all over my chest.

It felt so good to release the sexual tension.

I hit the shower and shaved and dressed in nice shorts and a crisp white linen shirt and went back downstairs.

I checked my phone and there was a message from Carol. It was a picture of her on her knees with most of Steve's cock in her mouth. She was looking up at the camera with those beautiful brown eyes and she looked like she was enjoying herself. The caption read "More bathroom fun, leaving here now."

"Steve picked out my short leather skirt and white silk blouse for me to wear on the way home. No underwear at all!"

"Got some nice looks when we were checking out from both men and women."

"Thanks for this honey. I really had a good time. Love you."

I replied "great, can't wait to see you. Safe driving honey. Love you too."

I grabbed my car keys after staring at that picture for about 10 minutes and went to the supermarket. My plan was to cook a nice romantic dinner tonight and then she could tell me her little sexy story.

I was just leaving the supermarket after a leisurely stroll around and having a coffee when my phone rang and it was Carol.

"Hi honey we've stopped for a coffee and fuel so just thought I'd say a quick hi."

It was so great to hear her voice; I asked her how her morning had been so far.

"Great honey. We came back from breakfast and started to pack and one thing led to another when he suggested one last fuck before he brought me back to my husband. We stripped and took it really slow this time. I think he wanted to savour our last moments. I sucked him again and he went down on me in a 69 that seemed to last for ages and felt so good.

He said he wanted to cum in me from behind again so I got on all fours and he started to fuck me really slow and first but then slowly picking up the pace. I was about to cum and so was he when he pulled out and put the tip of his cock in my asshole and started to slowly push. He asked if it was ok and I just shouted fuck me, I was too far gone to stop him and I didn't want to anyway. He slowly eased his cock in and started to fuck me. We both came within a couple of minutes and just lay in bed in each other's arms for a while before showering. Hope you don't mind him taking my ass honey?"

I replied that I had already said she was to do whatever she was comfortable with so I was ok with whatever went on this weekend. She thanked me and told me she loved me and was gone.

I packed my shopping and headed for the car very conscious of my raging hard on trying to burst out of my shorts.

I put away the shopping and did a little dinner prep and sat outside in the sun with a coffee.

They arrived back right on schedule. Carol looked stunning, I've never seen her as radiant and 4 buttons undone in her shirt was a lot for her. Steve brought her bags in looking a little sheepish and shook my hand and thanked me and made some excuse and left.

As he was leaving Carol went to him and hugged him and kissed him on the cheek and he left.

She jumped into my arms and we kissed. My hands were all over her and hers were all over me.

She broke the kiss and said "we need to take this upstairs, have I got story for you."

Who was I to argue with that!

I followed her upstairs and stopped her as she started to undress. I told her I wanted her to leave the shirt, skirt and heels on and bend over with her hands on the bed. She did as I asked and I stripped off. I spread her legs and stood back and had a good look at my hot wife. I parted her soaking pussy lips and started to finger her. She moaned with pleasure and pushed herself onto my hand. I removed my fingers and replaced them with my swollen cock and eased myself into her pussy.

She grunted and shouted at me to fuck her hard. I obliged and really picked up the pace. We built up a rhythm she kept asking me to fuck her harder and fuck your hot wife. The new vocal Carol during sex was a huge turn on and I felt myself about to cum.

I told her and she pushed back hard against me and held herself there as we both came. It felt good to reclaim my wife; it felt good to replace Steve's cock with mine.

We fell on to the bed and curled up in each other's arms, I was wide awake but I could see that Carol was starting to doze so I decided to ease myself out of her arms and go make some food for us and allow her to take a much needed nap.

I grabbed a shower in the downstairs bathroom so as not to wake her, put on a robe and started on some pasta with tomato sauce and cut up some great fresh crusty bread.

I was about to call her when I heard movement upstairs and the shower starting. She came down after about 15 minutes in a robe with her hair still wet looking as stunning as ever. She hugged me and pulled me down for a kiss and with a hand on each of my cheeks she looked into my eyes and said "thank you, you are the best husband a woman could ever hope for and I love you."

It was nice to hear that and also reassuring. We sat down and ate the food and cleared up and took our two big glasses of red over to the couch in the living room.

I just sat down and Carol lay down along the couch with her head on my lap. We sat in silence for a while as I played with her hair and then she said "I've told you almost all of what happened but is there anything you want to ask me honey?"

I replied "just what you enjoyed, maybe didn't enjoy and got out of the experience really I suppose?"

She got up and opened the belt on her robe and sat on my lap, one leg either side of me and she put her hands around my neck.

"Ok, here goes."

"I liked that my husband was so secure in our marriage that he allowed this to happen."

"I liked that he picked such a hot guy."

"I liked that he took part in the preparation."

"I like that Steve picked such a nice place and treated me like a queen all weekend."

"I like the fact that I shaved completely for him, it's staying that way."

"I liked the first frenzied fuck with Steve like I liked the first frenzied fuck with my husband when I got home."

"I liked the taste of Steve's cock."

"I liked the taste of Steve's cum."

"I liked how he slowly eased his cock into me when my pussy just needed it pushed in hard, he's a tease and it's sexy."

I like it in the ass occasionally.

"I like how he made me cum over and over."

"I liked how he got me to pull up my skirt in the car to show him my pussy on the drive home."

"I liked how he asked me to play with myself on the way home."

"I like how he licked my fingers clean after I came on the way home."

"I liked how he shook hands and thanked you after he brought me home."

My robe was now open as she was grinding herself on my cock. I actually thought I was about to cum and tried to slow her down but she persisted.

She put her hand between us and slipped my cock into her and rode me to orgasm. God it felt so good, I slipped a finger into her and my thumb onto her hard clit and made her cum too.

We hugged for a while before she got up to go upstairs for a shower.

She walked across the room and turned and said "so was this a once off?"

She had that cheeky grin on her face that I just adore.

I replied "let's discuss that as I wash your back," as I ran after her up the stairs.

12