All Comments on 'Can I Really Do This?'

by spring24970

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
hardcorefoolhardcorefoolalmost 7 years ago
I've done it.

I've done it with a friend. Was at his home playing pool and watching porn.

We started talking about BJ'S and the next thing I'm giving him one. It was the

first time I ever did it. He did cum in my mouth and I did shallow it all.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 7 years ago
Hot story!!!

It would be good if more friends helped each other out like that. Be careful sucking cock and swallowing cum can be addictive. After I sucked a couple of cocks I continue to want to suck more. I still love women and love having sex with them. But I still want an occasional cock to suck and I think about​ sucking cock slot. I wish I had one to suck right now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fascinating read!

I enjoyed reading this very much.

You sum-up what thousands of married guys must feel.

PantiespinkPantiespinkalmost 7 years ago
A wish to perform

I love reading this article over and over, and wishing it was me, someday I wish.

69stroker6969stroker69almost 7 years ago
Thank you.

Great story. I hope you write more.

Rwa4768 is right, sucking cock and eating cum is very addictive. I've been a cocksucking cum slut for over thirty years. From the first time I could never get enough. I visit ABS, adult theaters, parks, and any other locations where I can drop to my knees and have my mouth and throat filled with a nice hard cum filled cock. My dream would be to be abducted by a group of bikers and used throughout an entire weekend. I wonder if I would be satiated after that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice story

Many married guys have had similar experiences. It is fun and exciting to give and get good head as guys seem to do what they enjoy. Better to use motel than own home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So Hot!!

One of the best I've read. So hard right now. Completely relate to every part of how he is feeling. Hopefully one day this will become more than just a fantasy of mine.

WhisporWhisporalmost 7 years ago
Nice Story

I loved the descriptions you provided. I've been wanting to do something similar in real life for a very long time and I enjoy reading about these scenarios,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sounds GREAT! If Only...

I am so hard after reading this. I'd love to find a 'mike' to play with and be played with myself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I suck cock

I wanted to suck a cock for years, I was married but constantly fantasized about being with a man. I finally acted on it in my fifties, I am still married and pretend to be straight, but I suck a cock at least a couple times a week.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 6 years ago
Well crafted script

Many of us have had the urge to try something new and exciting; perhaps even life altering. It's not often that people give serious thought to what repercussions might take place ... before you step out of character into that new world. I commend the author for exposing a wide range of emotions and considerations as his potential for new 'life' evolves into 'take charge' actions. When, or if, that time appears, I hope I'm prepared to take charge of my future. Thanks for sharing. Loved every word of this story. I'd enjoy reading how 'their' lives continue ... together.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 5 years ago
Feel like a sequel?

I enjoyed reading your story. I particularly enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay.

I really prefer the stories in which the gay/bi adventure involves some sexual humiliation witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers. Any chance of a sequel in which one of their wives discovers them?

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Me too!

Like many men, I dream of having my first time. But being 65, married & not very social, I don’t believe it will ever happen. 😩

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing. I'm married and in a dead relationship. Your story made me wish I was brave enough to act on my curiosity. Maybe someday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wish

Dang, being married my self I wish I could meet and become friends with a guy like that !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Re: Tubeluver.......are you still wondering if anything willl ever happen? I'm kinda like you.....freed from a marriage, and wanting an experience. That makes you 68, now......I'm 67. I have no idea how to explore the possibilities, but depending on where you live, we could both act on curiousity. At least reply......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really like the idea of putting a flaccid dick in my mouth and letting it grow there. 67 and definitely think of trying cock sucking and cum eating. I’m in San Francisco Bay area

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want another married friend to share his cock and balls with my eager mouth. I want to experience the undressing of the man while I'm on my knees looking up at him. I would love him to also talk to me about how much he knows I've been wanting to try cock for years and that he wants me to take my time and please him and take in everything about a masculine partner, feel his balls, smell his crotch, taste his precum, lick around his head. As he is talking I'm slowly undoing his pants as I can feel his bulge growing and I slowly reveal his white brief encased cut dick and smell the musk rising from his quickly growing cock. My mouth is starting to water and my crotch is starting to swell as I realize this 60 year old man who has been married for 30 years is finally going to expand his sexual experiences by trying to give a good friend the sexual relief he is no longer getting in his marriage. I can finally satisfy my desire to bury my face in a mans hot musky sweaty crotch and lick his sweaty balls and start to suck his cock to extract his fluid from his balls as he pumps his cream into my mouth. This is a bucket list thing and I know if the chance was to arise I'm pretty sure it would not take much to turn me into a cock sucker who wants man cream in his mouth and musky balls on my nose or swinging into my chin as I bring my male friend his much needed relief. I would jerk my cock while pleasing him and once he unloads down my throat I would shoot my own load to show him how much I enjoyed being his cum eating cock sucking friend...mmm. Love these stories...so hot and one day I hope to write about an actual experience instead of just jerking off and fantasizing about it. Wish I could find that special FWB, I wish more married men would feel comfortable hinting about not getting enough relief at home...one never knows where that could lead! I know I'm starting to drop hints with long time friends with the hope that maybe something could come from it. Maybe try camping with at least one of my buddy's to see if I can take the hint further, perhaps by wearing some underwear that might hint I've explored certain websites and might raise questions after a few drinks...very hot to think about.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam6 months ago

Wish I were sucking your cock right now. Please hold my head and fuck my throat hard.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

nice story, I love sucking cock and this was a nice mutual cock sucking story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dang! That sounds like so much fun. Two guys blowing a dick for the first time is a very erotic storyline. I imagined myself sucking one of those cocks.

This is a delicious story.

Bill31021Bill310212 months ago

Great story. I need to find me a buddy like that, so hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous