All Comments on 'Can I Trust You?'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
twistedsickmindtwistedsickmindabout 8 years ago
I loved the twist

Great story! You are a good writer and I know your work is usually short. Just wish the stories were longer - more to enjoy!

roland42roland42about 8 years ago

An unexpected (and delightful) shift in the story about halfway through! I particularly liked that the 'twist' wasn't the end of the story. You wrung all of the narrative juice out of this one, and I applaud you for that. :) The "I can't resist this opportunity" corruption of Alice was also very nicely done.

blackswordblackswordabout 8 years ago

I'm curious about something, how Alice has taken control of Cynthia? because unless Cynthia tell her i don't see how she did it.

JukeboxEMCSAJukeboxEMCSAabout 8 years agoAuthor
Method of Control

She's wearing a realistic dildo in a strap-on. Cynthia's hypnotic trigger is the sight of a cock--Alice decided to see whether that meant literally a man's penis, or just anything that looks like a cock. Turns out it was the latter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Oh that was wicked! Deliciously wicked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Weirdly relatable, my favorite style

Taking out the hypnosis of it it reminds me of how my ex forced me into a bad place. And just.. I left and she‘s a better person for it... but two years later and I still have this weakness for someone who would take advantage of my flaws in my mindset that built me up to be compliant to my abuse for four years. I just.. want to trust someone and have that trust broken and have them put me back into that comfortable place. Make it more comfortable even... But it’s at least just a fantasy, and it’s nice to have something like this to read to feel a sense of envy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very Hot

Loved almost every syllable of that , so absolutely hot Bravo !

wildflower2176wildflower2176over 3 years ago
;)

I'd like a continuation of this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Breathtaking

I've read many of your stories, but this one stands out among the rest. Absolutely fantastic. Getting the reader to emphasize with Cynthia's plight, and the psychological impact hypnosis has left on her makes that downfall so much sweeter. I especially love the subtle changes in Cynthia's perspective as Alice reprograms her.

I agree with the commenter below. I know you don't do sequels very often, but seeing Alice complete Cynthia's corruption would be the cherry on top of this excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story. What would it take financially to turn this into and 8-10 page story? Not kidding. Call me is you want to discuss. Michael Jay at 613. 232-8423. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Forgot to include my Email. Afci21@rogers.com

Michael Jay

saltwortsimpsaltwortsimpabout 2 years ago

one of your best out of a huge catalogue of greats

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I keep coming back to this one, it ticks all my boxes and just… I imagine what it’d be like to be Cynthia. It just kinda feels like she’s afraid of what she needs and that it’s better she found someone to give her that need. Just… i’ve been through trauma and its not quite the same. But like the idea of being safe at last with someone after so long of having this itch to be relaxed gets at me, and this is by far the one I relate to the most out of all the stories I’ve read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For the first half of the story, I was absolutely convinced Alice was a skilled hypnotist herself and would undo Cynthia's past conditioning. How stupid of me! Who'd let an opportunity like this slip, right? It seems that like Cynthia, I'm not too good at knowing who to trust either.. xx

ContractorOfLifeContractorOfLife2 months ago

Honestly one of my favorite stories on the site. I wish more people wrote Dick-nosis (rubber or real). Fantastic job, I've probably re-read it a half dozen times over the years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous