All Comments on 'Can I Try? Pt. 03'

by ShyTammy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
patrick918patrick918about 7 years ago
SHOCKED !!!!

IM SHOCKED NO ONE ELSE HAS MADE A COMMENT !!!

this was a great story . for me it hit home .. the first time was with my best friend also .. didn't happine like the story but was great never the less .. and didn't have any mom to help me with these feelings i had . but no one ever knew i had a side that was more fem than macho . i have wanted to be Nicole all my life .. never ever felt comfortable in my own body .. and with him saying .. ( As for my feelings, a sense of calm and rightness was settling over me. I had never been comfortable with my body really. I was skinny and had effeminate mannerisms. Rather than aspiring to be more macho, I always found myself wishing that people would appreciate my delicate features, that they would look at me and perceive beauty. ) iv got the very same feelings .. i just wish . NICOLE .. could come out for all to see ... iv always said to myself .. if i were to fall asleep and wake as nicole id have no problem with it .................

ShyTammyShyTammyabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you Nicole

Nicole,

I am so happy my little story resonated with you. Thank you for your kind words and thoughts.

Kisses,

Tammy

garythedreamingpoetgarythedreamingpoetalmost 7 years ago
Really enjoyed this

So well written, not just the sex (which is very, very good) but also the emotional and psychological aspects of the story. Reading this has been a wonderful experience, please don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved It

I read your beautiful story. And then I re-read your fabulous story. It brought back so many memories of my own mother. And as I sit here in my baby doll night gown, with full make up, my little clit is as had as it has ever been. Please write more of this wonderful tale.

Dinky.dik

PM_ME_YOUR_TROUBLESPM_ME_YOUR_TROUBLESabout 4 years ago
Please do a chapter 4

Please do a chapter 4. We need to see the new her have sex with the guy (I forget names). And her mum gives in and they couple as well. Perhaps a threesome? The bit where they are both in bed exploring is honestly so amazing.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

was hoping Randy would come over again, with you dressed or not and your Mom telling him it was okay to be with you

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

You are such a great writer. WOW. Can really see in my minds eye the change from a young male to a pretty young woman. Don’t stop your writing please. 😘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShyTammy@ShyTammy
Hello dear reader, It has been a while so i thought I would take some time an update my profile. I am a 36 year old trans woman. I transitioned when I was in my teens so I am very passable. I am also a massage therapist and an active sex worker (this is not an advertisement bt...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Can I Try? Pt. 02 Previous Part
Can I Try Series Info