Can There Be Peace Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen opened the salt shaker and poured a little on the table and smoothed it out before answering. "I am the High Priestess of her elder daughter." She drew a circle with the letter L inside and two little horns on top. "Look and see who truly sits with you daughter."

Janet's eyes got large as the woman beside her turned deep red with cat eyes, wings and oozed sexuality. "Forgive me goddess, I should have realized it was you." She finally managed to say.

"It's funny, Red said the same thing." Karen paused, "You are worthy of my mark. Once marked, you will always know a sister just by looking at her. You will always have their back and they yours." Karen rested her hand over the girl's pubic bone and said, "It will hurt at first but then the orgasm you will have will be mind blowing. You have my word." Mentally she said, "Mother, please grant my little sister to have your mark."

Janet didn't know what to expect but the amount of pain was far beyond anything she had ever felt before. Just as she opened her mouth to scream it changed from pain to pleasure and exploded in her cunny and traveled up to her mind. As she started to scream she felt the woman's hand over her mouth. She passed out from the experience and after a moment came around. "Thank you, goddess. I will try to be worthy of you."

"You will and call me Karen except for formal occasions." Karen replied. "When you have a break, Red will be waiting to show you something. Well after I tell her to. Then you and I must talk about our personal relationship." She reached into her purse and pulled out the dog collar. "Are you willing to go that far?"

Janet looked at the collar and then the woman, "If that is what you wish, how could I refuse?"

"I will leave it on the table for you to think about. I will make sure Cat talks to you. Of the five, she is the most mature and her life story is rather interesting. Mine is darker as is Baby Girl's but we both have history with the former High Priestess."

"Before I go, may I ask one question?"

"Yes ask."

"Did you ascend the proper way?"

"Yes, Baby Girl was there but all five have shared in that memory." Karen replied. As the girl left the others returned, Cat was about to crawl under when she said, "Little Bit next. Cat I need you to talk to Janet what it is to belong to me. See if you can find out how she really feels. I tried and got the; if it is your will reply." She looked at Red, "Sister, when she asks, you will show and allow her to suck on our mother's gift. If she is able to feed, that means mother has agreed for her to become number six. Only she can make the choice. That's why I said just you five and no more."

Karen paused and looked at Red, "She knows I ascended to my position the proper way and did not run screaming away." Suddenly an idea came to her, "Remember giving yourself to the goddess as you drank from her gift? Have Janet do the same thing." She was thinking about how else to maximize the girl's chances when Carol Owens came up.

"Killer outfits... Where did you get them?" She asked.

"A shop in London called Westward Bound," Karen replied. "Though I am sure you can find something cheaper locally."

"I'll be sure to look them up when I go to London," Carol said snottily.

Karen only raised an eyebrow. After a second she said, "I don't believe you have anywhere near enough money to shop there. Tell you what. I will go one better, "Buy and wear a purple dress made from there within two weeks and I will give you one hundred thousand."

"I could but I don't believe you have the money. I know everyone important here."

"And why is that?" Karen asked.

"Because my name is Carol Owens and my father is the mayor." Carol shot back.

"Well when you see Frank, your father, tell him Karen is back in town. Then go ask Tom who has the highest deposit at the bank. After he tells you about the 220 million in bonds I have you can return and apologize. Between now and then, have a nice time Carol." Karen added something in Romanian.

As she stomped off to her friends. She could feel the woman's eyes boring holes in her back. Well she knew all she said was bullshit and was going to prove it.

At the table Red was trying her best to keep from laughing. Finally, Baby Girl asked, "Okay I'll bite, what's so funny?"

"Mistress..." Red lost it then and began laughing. She was holding her belly so hard that Janet hurried over.

"Is everything okay?" she asked worriedly.

Red got it together enough to tell her the words that Karen said in parting to Carol. That got Janet laughing and she said, "Next round is on me... For thanks... She and her cronies have been a pain in my side ever since I started a few nights ago."

"What did you say?" Baby Girl asked Karen.

"I gave her a little gift from the goddess." Karen said simply.

"The gift of sexual excitement," Red finally said. She started giggling again but got it under control. She looked under the table, "Remember the weekend I went nuts trying to get off?"

Little Bit stopped and said, "Was that what caused it?" She looked up at her Mistress, "She was a mess Mistress. Everything we tired failed to help get her to have an orgasm." She returned to slowly pleasuring Karen and savoring her Mistress's taste.

Suddenly Baby Girl got it and giggled, "I can't think of someone I would rather see sexually frustrated."

Janet returned with fresh drinks and the French fries. She lingered a moment and then said, "Sara do you have a minute?"

"Please call me Red and for you as long as you want sister. You know that." Red said getting up.

"Do you think the goddess will accept her?" Cat asked softly.

"I do but I don't know for sure if she is ready herself. I only gave her the mark and spoke for a few minutes." Karen said. "Would you like some French Fries Little Bit?"

"I have everything I want right here," Little Bit replied nuzzling her Mistress's upper thigh.

As she ate some of the fries she noticed Carol grinding against the table where she was standing and looking distracted. Looking at Baby Girl she said, "I wonder how long it will be before she realizes nothing will work short of the person who cast it removing it." She watched as the girl searched the room, went up to a guy and after a minute about dragged him out the door. "There goes the first try." She looked down at Little Bit, "I see Red coming back and Janet looking frazzled heading towards the kitchen. If you want your burger hot you best pick up the pace."

"Yes Mistress." Little Bit began sucking on her Mistress's clit. She grabbed a hold of the goddess's gift and fucked her with it. As she sucked and felt Karen's hips bucking against her she lifted her mouth away and pinched her Mistress's clit hard.

That pushed her over and Karen threw her head back and mewed through tightly closed lips. She started to come down when she felt Little Bit trying to push her over once more. "One to a customer."

Little Bit crawled up from under the table looking sheepish. "You can't blame a girl for trying," she said with a smile.

"Not at all dear," Karen said. "If dinner wasn't on the way I would not have stopped you." She looked at Red as she slid into the booth. "From your smile and her frazzled looks I can take it that the goddess fed her."

"I'll say," Red replied. She paused, "May I ask how is it that something so small can pump what looked like a couple quarts of black cum into her without stopping or refilling?"

"Because it is a living thing, a part of her essence," Karen replied after a moment. She would have continued but Janet came over with the burgers. She looked at the girl and said, "She has found you worthy to become a priestess. Tomorrow night after work and this weekend, you will become a priestess in her name."

"Thank you High Priestess, I will not fail." Janet said still overwhelmed from the experience in the bathroom with Sara.

"Oh, and Red... cum now without a sound." Karen said still looking at Janet.

She saw Sara twitch and her eyes roll up in her head before slumping over out cold. Her eyes cut down to the collar and then back up to meet Karen's. What would it be like to be able to cum on command so strongly that she passed out she wondered. How much would her life change? And most importantly did she really care?"

"Only you can answer the last dear," Karen said as she watched the questions the girl was asking herself play across her face. As Janet reached out to take the collar she placed her hand over the girl's. "Talk with Cat first. Realize that this is for life, not a night, a weekend, a summer."

"I understand Karen." Janet said not moving her hand away. "I don't need anyone to tell me my old world will end and a new one start the moment I become yours."

"No I guess you don't," she said as she lifted her hand away. "Take the collar. Touch your chest and give your body to me. Touch your forehead and give your mind to me. Kiss it and give me your soul and take a piece of mine in return for only with love will the binding be complete."

Janet picked up the collar and held it to her chest, "I give you my body so you can use and change as you desire. She touched her forehead with it and added, "Mistress, my mind is yours to mold into what you wish." She kissed it and said, "I give you my soul Mistress. And pray you find me worthy." She took it and placed it around her neck and buckled it on as a strange sense of peace filled her. In a serene voice she said, "What is your command Mistress?"

"Continue working and listen to the words your sister, Cat, has when she comes to speak to you." Karen replied.

As she returned to serving her other tables, Janet's heart sang.

"Yep five only," Cat said with a giggle.

Baby Girl took a bite of her burger and then said, "Looks like you win Karen."

"I still have one side of the bed free so there is still hope for some of you," Karen replied. She paused, "Little Bit, would you be willing to go talk to Janet instead of Cat?"

"Of course Mistress," Little Bit said looking surprised.

"Good girl, I need kitty cat for something else and I don't want her to think she is going to lose because she doesn't have a chance to seek." Karen paused and then said. "I want you girls to look at the crowd. From here I can see seven that already worship the goddess. They just don't know it yet."

DarkStar looked out at the hundred so people in the club. It was rocking for a Thursday night but nowhere as crowded as Friday and Saturday would be. "How can you tell Mistress?' she asked not understanding.

"Let her flow through you and see what she sees little one," Karen said tenderly. "Don't fight it, ride the wave so to speak."

She closed her eyes and said mentally, "I am yours, goddess. Please help me see and guide me." Still relaxed she opened her eyes slowly and said, "Oh wow... their auras." Her eyes traveled across them until she spotted a brilliant red one across the room. When the woman turned she saw it was Janet and understood. Looking at her sisters around the table, each had the same bright red aura except the High Priestess and hers was golden.

"Seek out the reds, kiss, isolate, test, bring to me. On approval you will give them their mark." Karen said. Do you understand? Tonight is so you can get a feel of how to do it. Think before you act. I would be mighty upset with the girl who breaks in and destroys a relationship just to get another notch in her pistol."

"I left my pistol in the truck Mistress," Baby Girl said. "Should I have brought it in?"

"I can already predict one who will be on the floor if she keeps it up." Karen said looking at her. "Love, I know you are trying to keep it light but this is important." She took a breath, "See the blond dancing with the guy over by the tables. See how red they both are?"

"Yes Mistress," Cat said looking with the others.

"Any one of you could walk over, give her a kiss, take her to the bathroom and have her go down on you in under a minute. She is primed and ready." Karen paused a moment, "But at what cost?

"It would devastate the male," Little Bit said softly. She looked at Karen, "I can't do it High Priestess. Forgive me."

"That is the point I am making dear. I know the goddess wants more worshipers but I cannot destroy relationships to get them. I damn well expect the same from you. That is why I will watch you girls work tonight." She paused and then looked at Baby Girl, "How would you feel if someone took the person you loved away from you?"

Baby Girl reacted as if she had been slapped. "It would destroy me Karen." She looked down, "God I hate her so much."

"So do I," Karen replied softly. "I need to use the little girl's room. Hold the table until I get back please." She had to have Cat and Little Bit get up so she could slide out. As she stood she zipped her dress down to just above her thighs and walked away from them. Instead of going to the bathroom she walked up to the bar.

The bartender came over and looked at her for a long second, "A different look for you Miss Karen."

"Thank you, I think..." Karen replied with a smile. "I have a tab running at one of the tables. Can I just get a drink here and you put it on the tab?"

"Of course, But your money is no good here. The boss made that clear to me and Frank."

"Ahh but the question is, you are you going to listen to. Someone who is right in front of you or someone across town?" Karen shot back. "Meanwhile set me up with six shots of Jack."

Putting the shot glasses before her he poured the shots and then said, "You know he is going to be upset."

"Only if you tell him. I sure as hell won't and if he rains on my parade I will pee on his." Karen said with a smile.

"And she would too," Cat said from behind her. "Six more shots please. As he set them up and poured she looked at Karen. "I thought you weren't drinking tonight."

"We agreed a sip from each. A shot is about a good sized sip when you're drinking doubles." Karen replied. As she picked up the first glass she looked into the mirror behind the bar and saw her mother looking back at her. "To Family." She drank down the shot and turned it upside down.

"To our new family," Cat said shooting down her shot and turning the glass upside down. Still looking in the mirror she said, "She was very beautiful, just like her daughter."

"Peal the skin off and we all look the same," Karen replied looking at Cat in the mirror. She looked at the woman standing beside her, "Do you think I will ever get over the past?"

"Want the truth? No." Cat said sadly. "Our past is burned too deeply." She lifted up her next glass and said, "To those who didn't make it." She drank it back and turned the second one upside down.

"To those who didn't make it," Karen said and drank her second one. She slowly turned it over and turned towards Cat, "You know how it will end don't you?"

"Yes Karen I do. The question though is when will you see it?" Cat said simply. "To mistakes made time and time again." She drank slowly and turned her glass over.

"So having you join me was a mistake?" Karen asked not drinking.

"No, I wasn't speaking of you." Cat said looking down. She looked at Karen, "You were airlifted out within an hour of when the paramedics got to the driveway." You were on your way to Atlanta to die and we were stuck there with her. You think you have seen a war? The argument that raged was epic to say the least." Cat sighed, "It wasn't three against two it was one against everyone. Each of us had our own solution, and none of us wanted to be left behind to deal with it."

"I'm sorry," Karen said softly.

"In the end it was decided to do the fastest treatment we could come up with. We had to get to you. Being apart was killing us just as much as the aneurism was killing you." Cat said softly. "What we did, all of us, was every bit as dirty as what happened over there. I knew I was making a horrible mistake. Nevertheless, I continued without showing remorse or hesitation. That was my second mistake. When it was done, it was done and I didn't give a shit. All that mattered was getting to you before you died. That was my third mistake." She paused and looked Karen in the eye, "If I had to do over, I would do the same thing again. And that Staff Sergeant is my forth mistake."

"To mistakes done time and time again," Karen said meeting Cat's eyes while she drank. She only looked away to set the glass upside down by the first two.

"So dear Karen, when you fall, if you fall, I will fall right beside you because only you matter to me anymore. Don't look to me to save you from yourself." Cat said softly.

"To falling or rising together," Karen said drinking down the forth one and flipping it.

"Together no matter what happens," Cat said as she drank her forth.

"So, what do you think they think we are doing over here?" Karen asked looking back at the girls watching her.

"They think you snuck off to get a drink," Cat replied not looking. "By now they are wondering why I haven't drug you back."

She lifted the next glass and did a cheer's motion towards the table and said, "I would do to family but we did that one already."

"To our goddess, may she always guide us," Cat said as she toasted and drank the fifth one.

"Guide us goddess and give me the strength to do your will." Karen said and drank hers.

"Last one," Cat said lifting the sixth glass. "I have a question for you. We both know how this will end. Do you want to enjoy the ride or not?'

"I'm not sure I can enjoy what is happening to me." Karen replied. "I look in the mirror and I see her. My dreams are as dark as she was. Just thinking about it gets me wet. I am horrified by how I feel and the desires flowing through my veins. I can't run away from it I know that much. And yet, I can't just toss my morals away and dive headfirst into madness."

"To the ride, fight it, enjoy it. It's all the same in the end." Cat said softly drinking and turning the last one over.

"To the ride," Karen said drinking the last shot. She turned it over and looked at Cat, "Did it affect the others as profoundly as you?"

"Of all, the most restrained of us was Sandy. But like the end of Camelot, something changed in all of us." Cat said. She followed Karen back to the table and sat down. She noticed a fresh drink for her and the table had been cleared. "What did I miss?"

"Other than half your burger?" Baby Girl asked. "Let's see, Darkstar drank the rest of your drink. Little Bit ate the fries, and Red ripped one loose so loud that I'm surprised you didn't hear it in the bathroom." She looked at Karen, "You know you could have just ordered the shots here and we all had a toast together."

Janet came over and asked, "Is there anything I can do for you, Mistress?"

"Yes, four sets of six shots of Jack Daniels and 1 set of six shots of coke and 1 set of six shots of sprite for me. The cokes are for Cat there." Karen replied with a smile. "I would say six shots for you but you are working and I don't want to get you trashed."

"That's okay Mistress, I don't drink." Janet said with a smile.

"You will if you hang around this bunch of lushes," Karen said looking at the others.

"It might be easier if you ask the bartender for a $100 bottle, four shot glasses, a coke and a sprite. He will understand." Karen said with a smile. "But it is up to you dear."

Janet smiled and hurried back to the bar. She passed on the order with a smile thinking it was a joke between her and the bartender. When he placed a coke, sprite, four empty shot glasses and finally an unopened bottle before her she looked surprised. Going back, she placed the bottle on the table along with the other things, her Mistress had serious horsepower here. She didn't just look the part but she was in control here and the bartender knew it. Easing towards the bouncer she asked, "John what can you tell me about the group wearing rubber?"