Can There Be Peace Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't even look towards them as he said, "Don't fuck with them Janet." He finally looked at her and saw the collar, "Never mind that warning, you're already hers." He paused and then said, "Three are combat vets freshly back. One, Karen is a DSC holder, Baby Girl was her corporal in the unit and Cat is really Major Marie Stevenson, Congressional Medal of Honor holder. From what I found out all three are serious war heroes and are loyal to a fault. I watched as Karen stood up to the owner because his bitch daughter wanted her and her followers pitched out." He paused and then said, "Next day she quits and according to her father heads off to some summer camp or some such BS."

"What happened to her?" Janet asked with a sinking feeling.

"She's the one with the black hair. Happy as a lark now. To make matters more interesting she and Patty used to fight cats and dogs."

"Let me guess, Patty is the one sitting next to Sara," Janet asked. She already figured that is who it was when she saw Red.

"Yes, so whatever you got mixed up in, two things I know. First you will be loyal to a fault to her and she to you and secondly you will be happy." John paused and lowered his voice, "Did you know the woman, Karen, paid Tom 250 G's to stop him from whatever he was going to do to Tiffany?"

"250 thousand?" she asked shocked.

"Yea, ask her and I'm sure she will tell you. One thing about Karen, with her here I know my back is covered. No matter what else, you are safe with her Janet."

"Thanks John," Janet said getting up on tiptoes and kissing his cheek. She turned around and saw Karen looking at her from about three feet away.

"John can you keep an eye on the girls for me. Janet and I need to have a little chat outside while she takes her break." Karen said.

"Sure Karen," John said.

"Come with me," Karen said as she walked out and over to the parking lot. She thought about getting in the truck but settled for dropping the tailgate and sitting on it. "Have a seat. Rather than dancing around like a pair of trained bears. Let's just cut the bullshit. Ask me anything. John while a nice guy only knows part of the story."

"What's going to happen to me?"

"That depends on you Janet. What you want out of life and so on. I can't answer what I don't know."

"Did you really pay the owner $250 thousand for his daughter?"

"Yes, I couldn't stand to see her turned into a sixteen year old daddy's special little girl. Girl spelled slut that is. There is a line I won't cross." Karen said not looking at Janet. "My mother had special skills and erotic tastes. While you grew up playing with dolls and toys, I grew up playing with her slaves and whips. The people of power in the south, knew her and by association me. With her gone and me grown, some expect me to follow her path."

Karen looked at Janet, "She was a sadistic psychopath. If you want to more details, ask Baby Girl. She and I were best friends growing up and dear ole mom took her and made her a slave and plaything to torment me. She didn't believe Sandy was good enough for her daughter as a lover but perfect as a slave once she was properly trained." Karen paused, "The difference between her and I is she would take you and after she had her fun, sell or bury you. I make a lifetime commitment to those I offer into my family. The sisterhood is one thing this is something different. It's like the army rangers, once you join the unit, you are in it until the end. We take care, protect, and love each other."

"Will I disappear like Sara did?"

"If you are worried about the answer then you are not ready. However yes, your past life, will end. Friends, family, everyone you knew will no longer matter or concern you. All your bills will be paid off and I will deal with supplying everything you will ever need." She paused a moment and said, "If you look at the collars each is wearing. It says owned. Each girl bought it herself and placed it on. It was their choice, just as you handing me back the dog collar is yours. You're not ready Janet. We both know that. I don't know if you will ever be ready but that's okay too. Even not mine, you are still a priestess for the goddess and she expects you to keep your standards high and do her will."

"But what is her will?" Janet said looking down.

"Show your sisters' the way. Show them that they have the right to choose their own path. They do not need to be dictated or controlled by any male. The great mother made Lilith, her first daughter to be like herself. Strong willed and with her own mind. Adam, the first male couldn't handle a woman equal and though they had many children, her daughters, they fought. The great mother recalled Lilith to sit at her right side and created Eve. However, Eve was passive and submissive just like Adam wanted. So began the second race of man, the daughters of Eve. When Eve was recalled she sat at her mother's left side and ever since the pair have not gotten along. Both are of their mother but polar opposites. Lilith, our goddess, wants us to stand up for ourselves. Enjoy our sexuality and life. That in a nutshell is what she wants you to teach."

She thought a long time and finally reached up and removed the collar. Handing it to the woman beside her she said, "I'm sorry Karen, I can't give up my life."

"Don't be sorry child, we each have our own path to follow." Karen replied tenderly. She watched the girl walk back inside and sat out on the tailgate. "Wow mom, I never knew rejection would hurt so much. No wonder you didn't give them a chance." After a few minutes she got up and followed, giving John a small sad smile as she passed him.

Sitting at the table she put the collar in her purse and sipped at her sprite. "I see you didn't start without me for once," she said looking around the table. She reached forward and opened the bottle and handed it to Cat who handed it to Little Bit. When they had poured their shots she took the bottle and after looking at Cat closed it. "A toast, to the one who got away."

They drank in silence. Coughing Red said, "Mistress, let me go talk to her. Janet will listen to me."

"Red, she made her choice, she isn't ready. One day she may but right now she isn't." Karen said. "Now for the second toast. It should have been the first but what the hell. To family past and present."

"To our present family. I refuse to drink to her Karen." Baby Girl said.

"If it weren't for her, would we be all sitting here now?" Karen asked. "Even as bad as she was, she brought us together."

"Drink the toast sister," Cat said softly.

Baby Girl looked disgusted and said, "Fine. To our family past and present."

The toast went around the table. She waited until they had refilled their glasses and she looked down, "To those who didn't make it." Karen wanted to take the bottle and drink but rather sipped her sprite.

"To the mistakes we keep making without learning our lesson." Karen said looking at Cat. She looked at the others and said, "We talked about a lot of other stuff but that was the toast."

"What mistakes have we made Mistress?" Darkstar asked.

"Do you want a list of yours or mine? Come to think about it, your mistakes while under me are my mistakes. So would you like a list of mine?" Karen asked back. "Do we have a week or two free?" she added before anyone else could use that old line.

"You weren't there Karen so the mistakes were not your problem or responsibility," Cat said resting her hand on Karen's arm.

Oh that's what you mean by mistakes," Darkstar replied. "I have no regrets. Do you Cat?"

"Not a one," Cat shot back. "That's the problem. We should have regrets and don't."

"Let's drink and move on," Karen said stopping it.

"To us, no matter where we go, we are in this together." Karen said. "Like the musketeers. One for all and all for one."

"Here here..." Baby girl said with a smile as she drank the shot.

Next one was to our goddess, "Goddess may you always guide us and give us strength to carry out your will." This time Karen took the bottle and took a little sip before handing it to Cat who also drank. "Sorry but for that one a sprite seemed really wrong."

When they refilled their shots she said, "The last toast is to the ride to come."

"The ride to come?" Baby Girl asked. When Karen nodded she understood. She understood all too well. "Yep I said it before and I will say it again. We're fucked. To the ride." She drank her shot and turned the glass upside down.

"Dare I ask," Little Bit asked her.

"No just enjoy the ride we are on and don't worry." Baby Girl replied.

Slowly they drank and turned the empties over. Red looked at Karen and for the first time since they got home worried about her. "Can we call it an early night Mistress."

"I'm fine dear but thank you for worrying about me." Karen paused and added, "While we will call it an early night, why don't you five go and see what you can bring back. At least one before we call it a night." As the girls got up and left she looked at Cat who stayed behind. "Yes?"

"I don't mind the floor." Cat said. She looked towards the back corner where the girl was hugging herself with head down. "Mistress, I have to go comfort her."

"Good luck with that Cat. I know how she feels. Torn between what she wants in her heart and what her mind tells her to do." She watched as Cat got up and walked over to Janet. After a moment the girl turned and clung to her. Even from where she was sitting Karen could tell the girl was crying.

Karen sipped on Little Bit's drink and turned her attention to the other girls and their hunt. The first one to approach her was Red who had a little blond in hand. She looked at the girl for a second and nodded. Her aura as bright red as Red's was so she knew she was ready. From then it was off with a hot race between Darkstar, Red, and Little Bit. Cat was distracted with Janet and at first she couldn't find Baby Girl.

She found her talking to a pair of women near the door, whose aura's were only a dull red. She was wondering why them when one turned and she realized Baby Girl was hunting Carol's friends. Karen caught Red's eye and motioned for her to come back. When the girl came over she commanded, "Go over to the pair Baby Girl is talking to and cast the same spell I did earlier on the pair."

"What if I make a mistake again Mistress?" Red asked worried.

"I don't know what mistake you made before but you have to be in line of sight and focused on the person." Karen replied. She paused, "I'll remove it if you end up casting on yourself." She watched as Red went over and first one and then the other's aura shifted to bright red.

Red came back and sat beside Karen, "Mistress, is that fair? To use magic to gain converts?"

"No but these two are special. While Carol made Sandy's life hell, those two helped. Would you count it knowing they will spend the rest of their lives looking for an orgasm? They will quickly find out that only oral sex with each other in public places will work. How long do you think it will be before they are doing the down and dirty?"

"Ohh that is nice... May I go tell Baby Girl?" Red replied with a cold grin.

"Yes tell her to bring them to me together. I need to finish the spell." Karen said coldly. "And then return to gathering other converts the proper way."

"As you command High Priestess." Red replied. She really wanted to hear the curse but didn't want to hear it for fear she would spend her life trying to get off in public.

"Well mother, you will win this time. But they deserve it and much worse." Karen said to herself.

She could see her mother laughing at her and replying, "I said the same thing to my mother."

Karen watched as the pair came over with Baby Girl and smiled up at them. One was the woman who had bumped Janet earlier. She motioned for them to have a seat and when Baby Girl went to slid in on that side she shook her head, "Over here love."

Baby Girl knew Karen had something in mind but Red's cryptic message left her confused.

"I am the High Priestess under our goddess. I can help you and show you pleasures you can only dream of. That is if you wish it." Karen said smiling.

"Yes... please," one woman said and the other only nodded as her hand rubbed between her legs and pinched a hard nipple through her tee.

"Look at each other," Karen commanded and began the spell. While most of it was in Romanian, she had to use English now and then. Each other, public," She paused and then added, "Kiss, orgasm, and make it so." The pair kissed hard and mewed. They forgot her sitting next to them as their passion grew. Finally, she said, "You know that corner over there looks much more public than here. I bet you two will love it." They got up and rushed off to near where Cat was sitting at a table with Janet.

Karen turned to Baby Girl who was looking at her worriedly. "Too dark?"

"What did you do to them Karen?" Baby Girl asked softly.

"They will only be able to orgasm while pleasuring each other in public. Like Carol they are permanently in an excited state." Karen paused and then looked at the pair. "Their lives should be interesting." She looked at Baby Girl, "That's what you wanted wasn't it Sandy?"

"Yes but why do I see her standing off to the side laughing at us?" Baby Girl said softly.

"At least you didn't make the mistake of talking to her. I told her I was doing it because they deserved it and worse. She replied she had said the same thing to her mother and started laughing." She paused and looked at her hands, "Now that we have fallen, what would you like to do to Carol?"

"Turn her into a pain loving submissive lesbian slut who can't get off from the same partner more than once." Baby Girl said.

"You realize once I take that step I can't go back," Karen said looking up at her.

"I know and that's why we can't do that to her." Baby Girl replied.

"No but imagine this... Carol bound spread eagle on the table. Her body covered in clothes pins and you placing the last one on her clit. Hear her screams as you orgasm in pleasure from her pain." Karen said softly, "All it would take is for me to say two words and you would do it to her and cum harder than you ever have before."

"Oh god..." Baby Girl whimpered.

"But we won't go there. I'm not ready for that spiral into madness yet. Are you?"

"I can see her, feel her body under my fingers as I place each one slowly pushing her deeper into pain worship as you did me." Baby Girl said softly. "You knew Karen would fall and I would lead her deeper into the darkness." She blinked and came back to the presence, "Sorry Mistress, I was wool gathering."

"No, you were talking to her through me pet." Karen turned Baby Girl's chin towards her and said, "You won't save me when I fall because you will be further along than I. Isn't that right? She programmed you that way. No matter what you try to do, it will be dark and I will follow because I love you." Karen gave a little laugh, "Suckered us both."

"As I said before, we're fucked." Baby Girl replied.

"Cat figured that out that you five or six will lead me into darkness. She didn't regret you five mind fucking that woman. Not one little bit. That lack of remorse bothered her." Karen paused and looked towards Cat, "She realized how this will all end." Turning back to Baby Girl she said, "I should have Carol go through the same thing so I can watch what each of you did."

"You don't want to know Karen. I'm like Cat. It wasn't the right thing to do even to a bitch like her. I think we all knew it but didn't care." Baby Girl replied.

"Yea..." Karen said. She noticed Cat start to stand and added, "Go see if you can find someone who would make a proper follower." Cat came over and Janet seemed to be checking her tables. "Pull up a seat Cat."

"What's with the pair in the corner making out?" Cat asked directly.

"What's with Janet? Will she make it to this table or have I made someone scared of me for life?" Karen replied. "You first then I will tell my tale."

"She is very confused and profoundly unhappy. Her heart is yours, her mind is yours, her soul is yours and yet she is scared of losing her sense of self. It is tearing her apart though in the end she will be yours, Mistress. She is working up the nerve of coming over because she thinks you are mad at her." Cat said sitting down.

"I'm not mad or even disappointed Cat. Each of you made your own choice. I'm not going to change that now." Karen said. "A part of it is what I am wearing and made up. This was a mistake on my part. I would rather be in my fatigues and boots." She looked down, "At least they feel like home. This feels like my mother. She would have loved this outfit and how I've acted and done tonight."

"I take it you are referring to the pair in a sixty-nine position under the pool table." Cat said softly.

"While they aren't on Carol's scale, they were her best friends and helped spread the rumors that made Sandy's life at school a living hell. "Sexually excited, only able to orgasm from each other, and needing to play in public places." Karen held her head in her hands, "I could see her standing off to one side laughing her ass off in pleasure at what I did to them." She didn't raise her head as she added, "I'm sorry I did it, but not sorry I did to them." She raised her head and looked at Cat, "I damned myself just as you five did while I was lying half dead in Atlanta."

"I guess it is useless then to ask you to remove it." Cat said softly.

"Even if I could figure out how, I'm not sure I would. They really do deserve what will happen to them. At least sees the other as their soul mate." She paused, "Someone else will have to drive home. I'm going to go crawl in the back of the truck with this bottle and have a pity party."

"It's not that bad Karen." Cat said.

"Yes it is. I caught myself leading Sandy deeper and stopped before sealing the deal. Of course, that's when she flashed back and talked to me as if I was my mother. Mom knew I would fight it and trained her to lead me into the darkness. She knew I would follow because of my love for Sandy just as I would for any of you." Karen sighed and sat up.

She looked at Cat, "I don't know how to put into words so let me wander that direction. By your actions before and my actions tonight our moral compass is screwed up." She looked towards Janet and said, "I could tell you two words and you would follow it without really thinking about it." Looking at Cat she said, "Imagine yourself going over, luring Janet outside and over to the truck. When no one is looking, you toss her in the back, quickly bind, gag and blindfold her. Feel her fighting, her wild eyes as you cover them with tape... Her breath whistling in and out her nose." She paused a moment to let Cat's mind complete the picture. "Come back to me Cat." The woman's eyes cleared and she asked, "What would you do if I said two words? The words being... Take her."

Cat knew what she would do and almost got up before stopping herself. "She would be in the back bound and ready for you." She shook her head, "Shit Sandy was right, we really are fucked aren't we."

"No not completely. As long as I think before acting, I can still keep some level of order. But you girls will do as I say without the fighting from before." She would have continued but just then, Janet came over.

"Mistress... can I have a second chance?"

"I have a better idea," Karen said. She looked at Cat and added, "Still thinking about it I bet."

"Yes Mistress," Cat replied feeling excited.

"Tonight come home with us. Spend the night, play and enjoy life. I want you to feel right Janet. I don't want you to feel pressured in any way. As we relax talk to each and get their feelings, use them as a springboard for your own." Karen said.

"Can I wear your collar between now and then?" Janet asked.