Can There Be Peace Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she could reply Karen let go of her hand and the circle was broken. Instantly Janet was decanted back into her body and in the living room once more. Opening her eyes, she saw understanding looks in her sisters. While the consuming need to be with Karen was lessened, she still needed to stay. She looked at the woman kneeling beside her and then dropped her eyes. "I know my sin is unforgivable, but do you think in time you can forgive me Mistress.?"

"There is nothing to forgive Janet," Karen said. She looked around the circle and then back at Janet, "Being one of mine, is more than a collar, a word, a touch. It is a belief, training, feelings, and yes love." She looked around and finally focused on Cat, "Strip and display your brands." As Cat stood and let her dress fall to the floor Karen looked at Red, "Define each and what you have to go through to earn them."

Red stood and pointed to the first on Cat's hip, "This is your mark of slavery. It means that you have given yourself to another and will forever be considered by those who know as property."

"Darkstar, next one." Karen commanded.

As Darkstar stood Red knelt, "Sister, this is the mark of pleasure." Darkstar said pointing to the one next to the slavery brand. "It means you have been trained in pleasuring your owner or in our case our Mistress and each other."

Before Karen could speak Baby Girl traded a look with Little Bit and stood. She waited until Cat turned the other way and said, "Little sister, this is the mark of pain." She paused and looked down, "Of all marks, you have earned the right to this one in my eyes. It shows you know all about pain and painful pleasure." She looked at her Karen, "If you look at our Mistress's right hip she also wears the pain and pleasure brands by her own request."

Little Bit stood and pulled Janet to her feet, "Sister," she took Janet's hand in hers and touched the final brand with it, "This is Mistress's brand. It shows we were trained by her and she is our owner. Next to the goddess's mark, that one means the most to us." She left Janet and knelt once more.

Janet felt the healed brand under her fingers a moment longer and turned to kneel before Karen with her head lowered, "Mistress, please take me, make me yours in all ways. In time I pray that I will be found worthy enough to wear your brand and stand beside my sisters with honor."

She looked at her a long moment before replying, "You still have the night to decide. I know you want to now but I would rather you spend the night, and see if you still want to in the morning." Karen smiled, "But first a night of play. Red, you and Little Bit were tied at five, Darkstar four and the one joker. So I call her a point for you. I want you three to take Janet back to the bedroom, strip and tie her down on the bed." Karen looked at Janet, "If you are serious about submitting, no matter what these three vixens do, you will not orgasm until I allow."

"Cat, Baby girl follow me." She led them to the bedroom and bound them in a hog tie position on each side of the bed. Looking at them from the foot she said, "With each breath you take, feel the need to cum consume you." Raising her eyes to the three smiling and tying Janet down she added, "You can only cum after Janet does." Karen sat at the head of the bed and stroked Janet's face tenderly. "To start things rolling, I want you to give yourself to me as you orgasm on command. Cum now."

Janet's hips rocked forwards as she said, "I am yours." She heard Karen say again and the little throb of pleasure grew as she submitted. Time and time again, she gave herself to Karen as the throbs grew until she orgasmed fully. Even then her Mistress kept her orgasming, each one was stronger than the last until she finally passed out from it. In the darkness she heard her Mistress commanding her to join her. Suddenly Janet found herself standing beside the bed looking down at her bound figure and the three girls all driving her mad with desire.

"Strangely erotic isn't it," Karen said standing beside her. "Watching yourself lose it to pleasure. Cum now."

She looked at Karen not understanding and then back at her body as it thrashed wildly on the bed. Mentally she said, 'I am yours.' She looked back at Karen who was sitting and caressing her face tenderly and also standing beside her. "I don't understand Mistress."

"Your body is giving in to pleasure it is becoming a slave to pleasure. By having you orgasm on command, your mind is being flooded by endorphins every time you give yourself to me. Soon the words of submission on their own will make you feel good." Karen paused and said, "Cum again stronger."

Had she been in her body, Janet would have passed out from the strength of the orgasm that rocked her mind. As it was she felt faint as she automatically intoned the words of submission. "But why am I here Mistress, I don't understand."

"You want to know why you are up here with me instead of in your body." Karen paused and then said, "Look and tell me what you really see."

Janet looked at Karen and gasped. Her Mistress was a succubus. Not as devastatingly beautiful as Lilith was but beautiful in her own right. She looked down and saw that the bound form on the floor was a succubus also. Raising her eyes, she saw the three girls were younger versions of Karen and Cat. Even her body before her eyes was changing and becoming as they were.

"When I became High Priestess, I became the goddess's daughter. You and your sisters are my daughters in her eyes." Karen paused and then spoke softly she added a moment later, "May she love me as I her and her sisters."

Janet knew the spell, it was the same one she had cast and had bounce back on her. However, as Karen spoke the final line, she felt a love grow and fill her. With new eyes she looked at Karen, "I didn't understand before Mistress. Please forgive me Karen." The idea of Karen being upset with her felt like a knife in her heart.

"I forgive you Janet, I did before and do so now." Karen said tenderly, "Give your body to me fully and cum."

"My body is yours, Mistress, do to me as you wish," Janet said. An orgasm rocked her and suddenly she was back in her body and feeling her sisters pleasure her. She blacked out again and found herself in Karen's spirit arms. She clung to her Mistress and said, "My mind is yours in all ways Mistress. Mold me into the person you wish me to be."

"Cum as you give up the last of your independence and free will." Karen commanded. She held the woman's spirit in her arms as she passed out both in spirit and body. As she came around Karen said, "I give you a part of my soul. Give me a part of yours in return as you orgasm."

"My soul to yours, Mistress, I love you so much." Janet said softly as another orgasm rocked through her.

"I love you too," Karen said kissing her spirit. Their minds joined and all the fetishes she and the other girls had, transferred to Janet. Letting go Karen said tenderly, "What shall we call you? Since you are leaving your old world behind, so shall your old name be left." She had caught a desire in the girl's mind while they joined and she smiled, "I think Doll." Bending forward she whispered in the girl's ear, "Does my little pet want to become a real doll?"

"Oh god," Doll moaned. "If only it were possible." She looked her Mistress in the eye, "I could be your pleasure doll for eternity."

"Return to your body pet," Karen said after kissing the girl once more. "When you awaken, you will remember all and ask to become a doll, a pleasure doll for your sisters and Mistress." Returning to her body Karen stood and looked at the rising sun. "Release your sisters, I'm going for my morning run." She slowly got dressed in her fatigues and boots. She looked at them moving slowly around and said, "Whoever can finish gets a special shower from me."

"How far?" Baby Girl asked once she was released.

"Ten laps," Karen replied.

"15 miles?" Little Bit asked. Of all she was in the best shape but five laps up and down the driveway wasted her. She sighed, "I'm game."

"You're all going to try it or go without all that you love until you do." Karen said.

Getting up Cat shook her head, "All you need do is ask Mistress. You don't need to threaten us."

"Fine, lets run until you drop." Karen said and went out.

"What got into her?" Red asked.

"I don't know," Doll replied. "We talked all night and I gave myself to her completely."

"You two talked?" Darkstar asked. "How is that possible?"

As she dressed Red said, "In spirit form, because we are all bound under the goddess, our spirits can leave the body and talk to each other." She paused, "It is how we can talk and receive commands from our goddess."

Even though she didn't have shoes for running, Doll tried her best to walk at a fast pace. She waited until Karen was getting ready to pass her when she asked, "Mistress could you slow for a minute?"

Karen slowed down to a walk and said, "What's up Doll?"

"Have I upset you?" Doll asked on the verge of tears.

"No baby, what makes you think that?" Karen asked surprised.

"Well... You were a little brisk in the house. I thought it was because of me." Doll replied.

"Sorry dear, I was thinking how to turn you into what you wish. Forgive me," Karen said. She stopped and hugged the girl, "Don't worry dear, I always think best when I work out. Since I can't go cross country, I have to run laps here." She smiled, "Finish this lap and then rest. Those shoes have got to be killing your feet." She looked around and saw Cat coming down the driveway jogging easy. "Cat hold on a moment."

Cat stopped and asked, "How may I serve you Mistress?"

"Could you take Doll here to town so she can get something to wear to work out in and a proper collar?" Karen took a breath, "Then do what you do to pay her bills."

"I can't quit work until Monday. It wouldn't be right. I just started and they are shorthanded," Doll said.

"Cat remind me to call and see about Little Bit and Darkstar getting their jobs back. With these three working, it will be much easier to identify new sisters." Karen said. "Should I talk to Tom about buying half of the club?"

"I would like to look at the books and find an accountant to see them also before I commit to it Mistress," Cat replied.

"Okay...Anyways you two do the other stuff. I hate Doll here trying to exercise in heels." Karen commanded. She kissed both and continued to jog up and down. By the time she hit her eighth lap her legs were killing her and she was ready to quit. However, she pushed on and finished. By that time, she was the only one jogging. Instead of going inside, she went down to the play room and opened the chest. She had to help the woman out and said, "Look upon my true form mortal."

The Doctor looked up at Karen and saw her become a winged demon. "Goddess?" She quickly rolled over until she was kneeling with her head to the ground, "I didn't know... Please... forgive me."

"Forgive you?" Karen laughed and then continued, "Instead of following my teachings or spreading pleasure you have spent your life blackmailing others. I will give you one chance for redemption. Fail me again and you will spend eternity begging for me to let you die as I play with you." She looked at the woman feeling rage grow in her as the goddess channeled through her. "Stand."

Quickly she stood with lowered head and waited for the goddess's judgment. It had been many years, she had been a teenager when she had practiced witchcraft and never dreamed the goddess would come and judge her.

"I own you Julia. Or have you forgotten the pact you made with me." The goddess said walking slowly around the woman.

"I have not forgotten goddess. I just go..." the Doctor replied but got cut off by the goddess's yell.

"Silence! I don't want to hear it mortal." The goddess placed her hand over the woman's pubic bone and seared her brand into her. "You will spend the rest of your life pleasuring men and showing them that my daughter is more pleasurable than my sister's daughters can ever be. You will seek out females who are worthy of my mark and send them here for final approval from my High Priestess." The goddess took the woman's head in her hands and kissed her roughly as her mind hammered into the Doctor's. "Only pain and pleasure matter to you and you live only to carry out my will." With one last burst of power, the goddess burned out every other thought other than what she commanded.

Letting go of the woman Karen felt the goddess recede and said, "Come with me." She led the woman up the hidden stairs and to her car. "Do not fail me." She watched as the woman drive off and returned to the house. Going inside she found the girls kneeling with lowered heads. "Okay what's up?"

"Mistress," Baby Girl said raising her head. "How have we failed you and what can we do to make it right?"

"You have not failed me." Karen paused. "Though I may fail your new sister Doll." She walked in to get a cup of coffee and returned while taking a sip. "Get yourself some coffee and come outside. I need help." She went out onto the porch and sat down. A few minutes later the four came out and knelt before her holding cups.

"With each of you, I have tried my best to give you what you desire. I have done my best to share your desires with each of your sisters so all will enjoy them. I have allowed you to follow the goddess's teachings and become her high priestess. All this I do for you girls because I love you more than life." Karen paused and thought for a moment. "Your sister, Janet, wishes to become a doll. A pleasure doll to be exact. But I haven't the slightest clue how to make her wish come true. Any ideas?"

"Make her believe she is a state of the art, robotic pleasure doll." Darkstar said after a long moment when none of her sisters had spoken. "Then all you have to do is give her commands in the form of programming and allow her to live out her dream." She looked at her sisters and then up at Karen. "That's the only thing I can think of Mistress, I'm sorry."

"How do I share her desires with you, without you girls becoming dolls also?" Karen asked. "If I follow it to the conclusion then I will have nothing here other than pleasure dolls who live only for my commands. You will be unable to disagree or offer advice when I need it. More importantly, if I hurt myself would you be able to recognize the issue and deal with it?"

"Then one of us must remain the same," Baby Girl said.

"Okay here's the plan for the day. I want you all dressed properly and then the house cleaned from top to bottom. When Cat and Doll return, have them help you cleaning, see what you can do to dress doll in latex also. Then and only then I want all of you to come to the grove." Karen said standing up.

"What will you be doing in the mean time?" Red asked. She added quickly, "Just in case we have any questions."

"I'm going to work on the cross country trail." Karen said.

"Would you like some help?" Baby Girl asked quickly.

"In other words, you don't trust me not to do something foolish."

"Well there is that Mistress. I know you and know you will push beyond what is safe and possibly have another tree fall on you." Baby Girl replied.

"I will only clear the trail up to the rope bridge. I need you to get the house clean, it's been a few weeks now and it looks like a pig pen." Karen replied. She stood and went to the shed without waiting for a reply. Grabbing the back hand saw she started clearing the logs and limbs that blocked the trail. It took her nearly three hours to make it to the rope bridge and rather than continuing she returned to the shed.

By the time she got cleaned up and up to the grove she found all the girls kneeling and wearing latex body suits. She walked up to them and sat down. "Is Doll's past and bills dealt with?"

"Yes Mistress, and I talked to the manager for you. He would love to have Darkstar and Little Bit working alongside Doll. It seems all his other waitresses decided to find work elsewhere after I had a little talk with them." Cat looked down, "I know I overstepped my bounds Mistress, but I was there and the manager was happy to call them for me."

"What did you do to get him to agree?"

"I used the oldest method I know to get what I want." Cat replied. "I told him you would be upset and then I would have to sic Baby Girl on him."

"That would do it," Karen agreed with a smile. "Okay you three will work nightly and single out ones for your sisters to convert. Sisters who are ready, you may convert yourselves. Ones who need a little work are for the other three."

The three girls looked at each other and smiled. "May we wear our latex, nylon and high heels Mistress?" Little Bit asked.

"Of course, as long as you three are matching." Karen replied.

"May I ask what happened to our guest?" Baby Girl asked.

"The goddess sent her out to fuck every male and prove her daughters are more pleasurable than her sister's daughters. In addition, she is to find, convert every female she can and send them to us for final approval. All other thoughts other than those two directives were burned out of her mind." Karen replied. She patted her lap and said, "Doll come rest you head here."

Once the girl was in her lap she led her down into deep hypnosis. Once she was down she gave the command for the others to fall deep asleep. Then Karen spent the better part of an hour taking them deeper than they had ever gone before. "Doll, Darkstar, Little Bit, it is time for you three to remember your origins. You three are pleasure dolls. My pleasure dolls. You are state of the art androids, able to integrate with human populations without anyone noticing. You take in human food for power, and power down to recharge your batteries. You prime directive is to bring pleasure to your human owner and your human sisters. Your standing orders are to seek out human females that would be worthy to worship the goddess Lilith, and follow any command given to you by your Mistress."

She paused and then said, "Red, Cat, Baby Girl, you three are aware of your sister's true origins and the thought excites you. You will beg for me to help you find the ultimate submission that only a pleasure doll can achieve." She paused again and then added, "All six wake with an orgasm."

Six voices sang out in pleasure as they woke up. Karen looked at them and said, "Strip and pleasure me." Before she knew it she was out of her clothes and six girls were doing their best to drive her crazy rough pleasure. Countless orgasms later she managed to say, "Enough." They quit and returned to kneel beside her. She rolled over to her side and looked at them, "Good girls." She smiled and added, "Go see about making some lunch." She watched as Little Bit, Darkstar and Doll all stood and headed down. A moment later Red stood and hurried after them with Baby Girl following slowly.

She looked at Cat and asked, "Something on your mind Cat?"

Cat looked down the path and said, "I thought I had submission down. Watching my three sisters in their true form makes me realize I have been fooling myself." She looked at Karen, "How can I compete with them Mistress? How can I even face myself in the mirror?" She hid her face as she cried softly.

Karen sat up and said, "Cat, while their submission is complete. They would have not followed me down the trail. There is no free will in them. No action that is without a command behind it. Is that what you want for yourself? To kneel in the living room not knowing or caring that I am stuck under a tree dying."

Cat's head shot up, "No! You know better than that Mistress."

"I will give you what you wish for if you tell me how to keep from losing you as I have lost those three. They do not have a Mistress who they love, they have an owner who's programming they follow." Karen stood and turned away. "It was Doll's wish to remember. In remembering she and the other two have lost their humanity."