Can There Be Peace Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then you must make her, make all of us forget." Cat said looking at Karen.

"Then she will be unhappy. Making her forget her origins is like you forgetting how deeply you love latex. You will always know a part of you is missing but not know what it is." She signed and said, "Sometimes I just wish I had died over there Cat. Every time I find love and a reason to live it slips through my fingers."

They were eating lunch and Karen asked, "Doll, how do you feel about me?"

Doll looked at her and replied, "Null program."

She looked at Cat and without a word stood up and walked out.

"What was that about?" Red asked.

"Little Bit how do you feel about Mistress?"

Little Bit looked at Cat, "Null program."

"Red? How do you feel about her?" Cat asked

"I lov.... Oh fuck." Red replied. She looked at the three androids and said, "Perfection without the human flaws like emotions or feelings." She was about to say more but Karen came in and looked at them.

"Go deep deep asleep." Three of the girls slumped over and three sat unmoving. "Bring your human sisters into the living room." Karen commanded. She walked into the living room and waited, "Lay them down there," she pointed to the floor before her. "And join them." She waited until all were laying down and said, "Enter deep programming mode. Darkstar, Little Bit, Doll, restore past memories up to the point where I had you remember your true origins." She paused and then said, "You will use these memories as a reference point to allow you to function. You will use these so you can experience and express human feelings." She paused again, "Darkstar, how do you feel about Karen."

"I love her with all my heart." Darkstar replied.

"Little Bit, how do you feel about your sisters?"

"I love my sisters and will always strive to protect them."

"Doll how do you feel about tats, corsets, piercing, latex, high heels, bondage?"

"This unit.... I love all you describe," Doll replied. "May doll ask for owner clarification?"

"Ask," Karen replied.

Doll sat up and looked at Karen, "May doll forget she is an android once more? This unit realizes that I hurt you by my lack of emotion...lack of love. I would rather forget what I really am than hurt you Karen."

"You are what you are." Karen replied. "Darkstar, Little Bit, Doll, all three are androids yet so advanced that no one can tell the difference between you and a human. You will continue to live and function as if you were humans with all their failures and emotions." Karen paused, "Cat, Red, Baby Girl, you three are androids made to keep me happy. You will use all memories as a reference point on how to act and feel. You will continue to express and have human emotions."

She took a deep breath, "All six of you will forget that the others are androids. Each of you will believe you were made so that I have someone to keep me on balance and in the event the rest leave, you will always be there for me. The others are human while you and I know the truth." Karen paused again and then continued, "When you come out of programming mode you will orgasm. In addition, the phrase go deep deep asleep will allow me to put you into deep programming mode. Wake up pets."

Karen watched as all the girls woke up and orgasmed. She smiled at Doll, "I have an idea about you being able to be a pleasure doll part time." She looked at the others, "Watch only. Doll, go deep deep asleep," she watched the girl go under and said, "Doll, when I say Pleasure Doll time, you will become a pleasure doll whose only purpose in life is to please her owner and or sisters sexually. The pleasure doll will do as commanded by me and me alone and remain in pleasure doll mode until task is complete or one hour. Wake up Doll."

"Baby Girl will you get your piercing kit; Doll needs her jewelry. Karen stood and said, "I think after last night and the sharing, Doll has earned her brands." She looked at all six, "Come to the play room when you are done with the dishes and Doll's piercings."

Cat looked at her sisters for a long moment after their Mistress left. "She knows what we are. She doesn't want us to think the others were also made for her sanity. We must show emotions, love her and say so often. The high priestess is hanging by a thread and it is our job to keep her from falling."

Suddenly she felt the goddess filling her mind and her voice saying, "Cause me to lose this one like I did the last and I will be very angry. Protect and love my daughter!"

As suddenly as she appeared she left and Cat felt those last five words sear into her memory. Those words were her prime directive. She looked at the shell shocked looks on her sisters and realized the goddess had spoken to each of them. Without a word they did the dishes and watched as Baby Girl, stripped Doll and pierced her tongue, clit hood and nipples.

Karen was at the forge staring into the fire as they came in. "Doll come here dear." She pulled each iron out and showed it to the girl, "It hurts for ten seconds and then the nerves are burned away. Do you think you can hold still?"

She was about to say yes when she saw the looks from the others and Cat's slight shake of her head, "Can I have my sisters hold me just in case?"

"Yes," Karen replied. "Bend over the table." She said turning back to the forge. "You can't help yourselves. You can recognize each other." She took a breath, "What do you think would happen if you tossed the pistol at my feet now Sandy?"

"I think you would blow your brains out." Baby Girl said. "How can we make it right Mistress?"

"You can't," Karen replied. "Hold still Doll," she added. She branded the unmoving woman. For all the reaction she got, she could have been pressing a cold iron into her flesh. She said, "Heal the brands and leave scars." Before her eyes, Doll's body repaired itself and left four pink scars in the shape of the brands. "Who ran the most laps this morning other than me?"

"I ran the most at six laps," Little Bit said finally.

Karen walked over to the whips and pulled the one she had used on her mother off the wall. Returning to them she showed them the whip and then tossed it onto the table. "Since you can't feel pain for real. Instead of punishing you for not running the length I set. Each of you will give me four lashes with that whip. You will do each strike with a full force swing." She went to the wall, slipped her wrists through the cuffs and made fists with her hands so she would not fall. "Begin now."

After a minute of waiting she turned to face them. "You will do as I command or you will leave forever. Your choice."

"What if we choose neither?" Baby Girl asked. "Karen I can't use on you what you used on her. Do not ask that of me."

"To answer your question, I will go into the gun vault and lock it. You will end up spending eternity knowing I killed myself." She took a breath and said, "Use the whip Baby Girl. Twenty-four strikes will not kill me but it will allow me to focus on something other than losing the six women I loved to a desire."

"You haven't lost us Mistress," Cat said stepping forward. "Pick a different whip if you feel the need for pain. We will not kill you, the goddess commanded we protect and love you."

She took the whip and replaced it and stood staring at them. "It was nice while it lasted." She turned to head up and made it all the way to the house before Red caught up and stopped her.

"Damn it Karen, you are being unreasonable. Fine you think you lost us. Fine you want to punish yourself. But don't push us into a corner in the process."

Doll came up to stand beside Red, "Mistress, I love you. I know you don't believe me but I do. I can't hurt you. Not like that. Will you allow us to pick the punishment?"

"What would you pick? How can you judge without knowing what pain feels like?" Karen said tiredly.

"How can you ask that Karen?" Baby Girl asked coming up behind her. "You don't think I felt pain all those years when my love for you was perverted by her?"

"We all know pain Mistress," Little Bit said coming up to stand on Red's other side. "Oh I will grant not as deeply as you do. But each of us has felt pain, real pain."

"Mistress," Darkstar said coming to her right side, "Karen, after all that has happened, how can you say we don't hurt or love as you do. Yes, we can cut out the physical pain but the mental part remains. That hurts as deeply as you hurt."

Cat came to her left side, "Karen, we love you. Our lives, all the pain and suffering we felt and had to live through in real time was so that we can help you. Please let us help you instead of hurting you."

Karen realized that they had her boxed in. "How would you help me? How can you help me?" Suddenly she felt the goddess enter her and she fell into darkness. When she came to she was sitting in the club dressed as she had been the night before with a long neck beer before her. She saw that Darkstar, Little Bit, and Doll were wearing latex bodysuits and heels working the tables. Off to one side she saw Red talking to a young woman about her age, while Cat was up talking to John. The only one who she was able to catch her eye was Baby Girl. She crocked a finger as if to say come here.

When Baby Doll came over and sat down next to her Karen said softly, "I want to know in one hundred words or less what you girls did to me. Lie to me and I will blow your fucking brains out Sandy right before I take my own life."

"The goddess came and tried to stabilize your mind. You were about to kill yourself or force us to kill you. She made us realize we are truly human and that it was an attempt of yours to give Doll and us what she wanted. Now that Doll sees the cost she damn sure doesn't want it anymore." Baby Girl said. "Karen you know you are my world but if you keep using that name I will have to take you outside and beat the shit out of you."

"There is more. If that was all then we would still be at home. Too much time has elapsed for just her stabilization and telling you the truth. What are you leaving out..." Karen started to say Sandy but caught herself, "...Baby Girl?"

"Nothing Mistress," Baby Girl said.

Karen shook her head, "Better pick a direction and start running." She started to get up and when Baby Girl didn't stop her she walked up front. She stopped at Cat and said, "If I were you I would pick a direction and start running because as soon as I kill her you're next." Without waiting she went out to the pickup and opened the door. Seeing the shotgun wasn't in its place she turned back to Cat and Baby Girl who had followed her out.

"Do you think it is that easy to stop me?" Karen asked looking at them. "I want to know what you did and I want it all or by the goddess you will not live to see sunrise."

"Karen I told you everything," Baby Girl said. "You dressed yourself, and we came here. Nothing else."

"Sandy you are the worse at telling lies. You never were any good at telling them. After all this time I know when you are full of shit and this is one of them." Karen turned and got into the truck and locked the doors. She reached into the center compartment and grabbed the taser. Opening her dress, she exposed a breast and pressed it up against her nipple and triggered it. Even though every fiber in her being screamed in pain and wanted it to stop she kept it there shocking and burning into her breast.

"STOP!" she heard the goddess screaming into her mind.

"I am yours," she said through the pain, "But I am not a puppet. Death before that!" She could hear the girls screaming and pounding on the window to get her to stop.

"Please stop..."

She stopped and said, "That must have cost a lot to say." She moaned and didn't dare look at her nipple. "What did you and they try doing to me?"

"I tried to stabilize you mind. Make the past not hurt you as much. Allow you to see them as humans once more. Please High Priestess I need you, without you I am nothing." There was a pause and then the goddess said, "Mother said I was making the wrong choice and would drive you into insanity. I see now she was right."

"No goddess I am not insane. Just stubborn." Karen replied. She looked out the window at the pair and said loud enough for them to hear. "That last one was for me. This one is for you six trying to mind fuck me!" She slammed the taser into her other nipple and triggered it. But after a few seconds it only made clicking sounds. "Lucky bitches." She said tossing it down. She still avoided looking at the one breast as she zipped the dress up. Unlocking the door, she got out and said, "If you ever try anything like that again. I will personally make your death slow. You tell your sisters that Mistress is highly pissed off and ready to kill. Now Cat would you leave Sandy and I alone for a moment, we have some unfinished business to take care of. Don't we... Sandy."

"Karen you stand a snowballs chance in hell in taking me wearing that dress. I see now that you are trying get me to kill you. It isn't happening. I refuse, so fuck you and the horse you rode in on." Baby Girl replied with hands on her hips.

She stepped up close to Baby Girl and slapped her hard, "Two things I want you to remember. I will address you as I please. You can say you prefer Baby Girl but never threaten me again or what mother did to you will seem like a love pat after I am done with you. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Mistress," Baby Girl replied.

"The second thing is that I know damn well more happened that you six are not telling me. You had better decide who is more important to you and make your choice. Me or the goddess." She looked at Baby Girl for a long second and walked past her. She went to the bar and asked for her bottle and a glass. Sitting down she pushed the beer off to one side and poured herself a shot and drank it down.

She was watching the door when Baby Girl came in with her arms wrapped tightly around herself. She saw Cat ask her something and her shaking her head in reply. Baby Girl came up to the table and sat next to her unspeaking. After a moment Baby Girl slid over so she could rest her head in Karen's lap. In a soft voice she said, "You are more important than anything or anyone to me Karen. I thought you knew that."

She rested her hand on the girl's head and said, "I knew that. I just had to remind you of it. What did you leave out Baby Girl?"

"Any changes you make in us, happens to you also." Sandy said softly. "Given a choice, would you rather dress as you are now or in your old uniform?"

"This of course," Karen said without thinking. Then it dawned on her. Her uniform was an old friend who she felt safe in. But now, the need for heels, latex, corsets and nylons flowed through her mind constantly. "I see... that's only fair. What else?"

"Do you still want to be punished for our actions or failures?"

"Yes, it seems the only way to get through to you girls." Karen replied. "You each owe me five strokes. Four that you owed me and one for refusing. I would go higher but I am not sure how well I will stand up to more than thirty strokes."

"Command again and you will find that even though we hate it, we will follow your command using the whip you choose and the full weight of our strength behind each stroke. We are unable to disobey a direct order even if we disagree."

"Then why not tell me before?" Karen asked.

"Because it was not a physical act. But I will not lie to you Karen." Baby Girl paused, "How's your tit?"

"I think I burned my nipple off." Karen replied. "Pain level about like being shot." She paused, "Anything else?"

"We must do anything we can to keep you from losing your mind or killing yourself." Baby Girl paused and then added, "The goddess is living in you now. You have become her Karen and she you. If you die, she will die also. If another kills you, she will die with you. She made her choice and we agreed it had to be done. Even the great mother agreed with her daughter's choice once she read you."

"No pressure now..." Karen said pouring another drink and slamming it down. She poured another glass and said, "Sit up and have a drink." As Baby Girl sat up she pushed the bottle to her, "Have a beer."

"Gee thanks," Baby Girl said taking the beer.

She searched inside herself but couldn't feel the goddess anymore. "Are you there?" she asked but didn't receive an answer. "I guess she moved out, she's not answering me now."

"No, you two are one. Before I made it in she said she would finish the integration and that it was the only way. She said she realized it when you lost it in the truck. You are my Mistress and goddess in one body." Baby Girl said. She paused and said, "Do you not see that you have claws painted fuck me red instead of fingernails and that your hands and arms are a deep red?"

Karen realized with a shock that she was in succubus form. She looked at Baby Girl and then out across the bar. Mentally she commanded, "You will address me as Mistress, lest I lose myself."

Five heads swiveled in her direction and she heard their voices, "Yes Mistress." From beside her Baby Girl said, "As you command Mistress."

Still not speaking aloud Karen said, "I expect each to bring me at least five new followers before closing. However, I will help you." She realized the goddess was guiding her as she began pumping feelings of same sex lust in the air. Beside her Baby Girl mewed in need and tried to kiss her. She kissed her roughly and said mentally, "You do not need to bring them to me. Convert and give them my mark with the instructions to find more sisters to convert,"

Karen added mentally. She looked towards John and then the bartender, in each case she made them immune to her lust spell. She looked at Baby Girl whimpering beside her and said, "All but one will have five converts before the night is done. Any idea who that may be?"

"Me..." Baby Girl whimpered. "And I will be punished won't I."

"Yes and tonight when I get my lashes, you will go last and I command you now to pick the one I used on her." Karen said.

"Fuck me... I will follow your command Mistress but god I would rather die than use that evil thing on you. Please reconsider."

"I'll make you a deal, a two-part deal in fact. First part is that in a minute when I command you to cum stronger and longer than you ever had before, you must not pass out on your own accord. The second part is you go cut two pieces of rope long enough for me to bind your wrists and ankles, then get one of your sisters grab a bar towel and kneel under the table. There you will pleasure me and anyone I choose all night without orgasming." As Baby Girl started to smile she added, "Oh one of those most likely be Carol Owens."

"Drop Carol from it and I will pleasure anyone else of your choosing. But please don't make me give that cunt anything less than a knife in the heart." Baby Girl said.

"So you hate her more than using that whip on me." Karen asked.

"No and you know it Mistress," Baby Girl was near tears. She looked down and said, "I can't forgive her and to give another pleasure I have to feel something for them."

"Given the choice what would you do to her?" Karen asked softly.

"Do to her the same thing as you did the good doctor." Baby Girl finally said. "Except turn her into trailer trash in the process."

"Because I love you, I agree however you will use the hooked whip and convince your sisters to do the same not because of an order of mine but because you understand I need to feel pain to stop the hurt." Karen said softly.

"That I understand Mistress. She instilled the same need in us both." Baby Girl said. "I agree to your request."

"In that case cum stronger than you ever have before without it showing and let me feed from your pleasure." Karen said. The wave of pleasure from all sides slammed into her and she felt stronger than she had in her entire life. She felt her wings unfurl and wave to pick up the emotions as she said, "Again but stronger this time." A new wave of pleasure washed over her from the females in the club and she sent, "Good girls' I claim you as mine until the ends of time." She paused and then added, "Priestesses, mark your new sisters."