Can You Dance The Fandango

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
201 Followers

Fandango moans in pleasure hearing the wet sound of his cock sliding right back against Summer's throat. His whole body is tingling from the pleasure being given to him by the blonde's pretty mouth. Summer braces herself on her knees allowing Fandango to do all the work now letting him powerfully thrust into her mouth. His smooth hips slide forward driving his cock into her open mouth and lust just takes over Fandango's thoughts. The well-tanned wrestler moans loudly as he starts to fuck Summer Rae's sexy mouth and Summer doesn't mind Fandango thrusting into her face, she almost prefers a blowjob where the man does all the work. She can just lean back and enjoy the naughty feeling she gets when a man's cock pushes into her mouth. Summer uses her tongue to lick away at Fandango's thrusting cock determined to get as much pleasure as she can out of this face fucking. Moaning louder than ever Fandango thrusts into Summer's mouth a few more times before realizing he is very close to losing control. The dancer is right on the edge of orgasm and there is nothing he can do to stop himself from blowing his load for his new dance partner.

"OHHHHHH FUCK SUMMER HERE IT COMES TAKE IT OHHHHHHHHH FUCKING CUMMING," Fandango groans in his deep voice pushing his body forward one last time.

His cock twitches inside Summer Rae's mouth before Fandango finally unleashes his load firing it deep down her throat. He cums into Summer's mouth and his moans only get louder as the rookie Diva keeps her mouth pressed tight against his cock. Fandango is blowing a huge load down Summer's throat and the sexy blonde tilts her head back swallowing all of Fandango's cum. Summer tries to swallow it all but there is just so much that little drops of cum leak out from the corners of her mouth. Fandango winces shooting the final few drops of spunk into Summer's mouth before he pulls his cock out of her face. Looking down at her he watches her swallow his load with one loud slutty sounding gulp. The blonde grins up at him licking her wet and slightly cum stained lips seeing the reaction on his face having just swallowing Fandango's massive load after taking a hard face fucking.

"Was that too much for you Fandango?" Summer teases while licking her lips clean.

Fandango breathes hard but grins at the blonde's eagerness shaking his head. Gracefully the blonde gets back to her feet still smiling before slipping her fingers into the waistband of her thong. She pulls the tiny string panties down her long legs getting fully naked in front of Fandango. Summer kicks them off her and stands in front of Fandango letting him admire her fully nude form. Fandango's eyes roam around Summer's naked body but are drawn straight towards her completely shaved pussy. Summer smiles seeing Fandango's limp cock give a hopefully little twitch showing this celebratory fuck session might not be over yet. Summer can't resist reaching her hand down scratching lightly at the tanned wrestler's perfect abs while his eyes stay locked on her wet pussy lips.

"MMMMMMMMM horny little girl, are you ready to have your mind blown?" Fandango sexily growls looking up at her.

Summer bites her finger cutely and nods standing in front of the rookie wondering just what Fandango will do to her. Leaning his face forward Fandango pouts his lips and presses them right against Summer's flat stomach trailing some kisses all the way across her sexy belly. While he kisses her flat belly Fandango moves his hands up cupping Summer's sexy little boobs giving them a firm squeeze that gets a visible gasp of pleasure from the blonde. His nails rub over her nipples and Summer feels her legs getting weak at the way this sexy wrestler is so easily groping her. Fandango's lips are softly kissing around her belly button while his hands cup underneath her firm boobs. He gives the blonde's perky breasts a firm squeeze that has the sexy blonde moaning happily. Summer leans back sticking her chest forward surrendering herself to more pleasure from Fandango's touch. Fandango's soft lips keep kissing around Summer's flat belly, his chin stubble lightly brushing against her tanned skin. Moving his head up Fandango's kisses right down Summer's belly until he has to move his hands off her boobs.

"More please more keep touching," Summer moans with pleasure feeling deprived with Fandango's hands no longer groping her tits.

Fandango just grins leaning his head up and then presses his lips against her boob. Summer lets out a low moan of surprise as the wrestler's soft lips press up against her flesh and a tingle runs through Summer's body. The blonde is in heaven as Fandango's ultra-soft lips start brushing against her boobs. She is moaning with the sensations as he is peppering her breasts with soft quick kisses moving his head around making sure to kiss every part of her breasts. Fandango hungrily licks at the underside of her tits and while the blonde may not have the biggest boobs the way Fandango licking them it makes Summer feel so good. He is treating her breasts with so much attention, men normally only gave Summer a small amount of foreplay before moving on to fucking the leggy beauty. Fandango is really taking his time kissing and licking her flesh and it makes Summer Rae melt with pleasure. Moving his lips up Fandango takes one of Summer's light pink nipples in his mouth and he gives it a slow teasing suck making Summer shiver with lust as Fandango's lips touch her nipple. The sexy wrestler is now slowly sucking on Summer's nipple, his other hand starts squeezes Summer's right boob.

He is working all over Summer's small perky chest and all his attention has made Summer's nipples go rock hard while her pussy becomes even wetter. Summer feels like squeezing her thighs together just so her pussy can get a bit of attention. The blonde has never felt such pleasure over just having her breasts played with. Fandango's tongue is making her whole body shake with lust, his tongue works its way all over her nipples leaving Summer purring with pleasure. Fandango moves his head and attacks Summer's other nipple taking the pink nub in his mouth and then starts to suck away. Summer's hands go into Fandango's hair pulling at his slicked back dark hair pushing his face deeper into her small boob wanting to keep his talented mouth on her aching nipple. His tongue dabs away at her flesh and Summer's skin tingles at the contact and her hips start rocking. Her body desperately needs more pressure to cure the sexual itch building up inside and just having her nipples played with isn't enough.

"No more please baby no more teasing just fuck me I need it so bad," Summer purrs loudly grabbing the sides of Fandango's face lifting it up so they have eye contact.

"Are you not enjoying this Summer?" Fandango asks teasing the leggy Diva even more.

"Oh god baby I love it but I'm so wet I need you to fuck me I need your cock in me right now," Summer whines sounding so needy.

She is soaking wet thanks to Fandango's teasing tongue play and all he wants is his impressively thick dick stuffed inside her. Moving his head down Fandango stares at Summer's naked pussy and observes just how shiny and wet it is. Grinning he looks up at Summer who has a very pleading expression masked across her pretty face.

"Please fuck me Fandango fuck me now," Summer begs, her whole body is on fire aching to be fucked by this sexy dancer and his big cock.

"Not quite yet Summer, I Fandango have one more skill you have to experience," Fandango says softly his deep voice almost growling at the worked up blonde.

Summer mews in frustration at not getting the fucking that she so desperately needs. The blonde has never felt so horny in her whole life; she certainly has never openly begged a guy to fuck her.

"Trust me Summer this skill is why all women love Fan...Dan...Go," He says standing back up wrapping his arms around Summer.

Moaning softly, the blonde just melts into Fandango's strong arms as he lifts her up into the air. He carries Summer over to one of the long benches in the locker room then lays her skinny frame across it. Summer lies on her back wondering just what Fandango will do to her next. Taking his time Fandango moves to the end of the bench grabbing Summer Rae's ankles then gracefully pulls her legs apart. Summer can't help but squeal with delight watching the sexy Fandango kneel between her open legs lowering his gorgeous face towards her pussy. The blonde can feel her pussy getter wetter as Fandango lowers his face towards her core. She can feel his breath on her skin and Summer has to close her eyes and fight down the feeling of just going wild wrapping her legs round his head and forcing him to eat her out. Summer is just a mess of horny energy and has to move her hands up and run them through her long blonde locks as a way of distracting herself. Fandango's nose brushes softly against one of Summer's soaking wet pussy lips and the former NXT rookie admires just how light in colour Summer's pussy lips are compared to the rest of her body.

"Summer I'm going to make you scream my name," Fandango whispers before he wraps his lips around Summer's soaking wet love hole.

One of the loudest screams of her life explodes out of Summer Rae the second Fandango's lips touch her wet pussy. Her whole head feels like it will split in two and her hips instantly jump up and press into Fandango's soft lips. Ignoring his normal soft lapping style Fandango slides his talented tongue between Summer's wet lips and starts attacking the inside of her pussy. Summer lets out another loud scream of pleasure as Fandango's tongue curls inside her making her whole body sparkle with lust. Louder grow the moans from Summer Rae as she writhes around on the bench unable to deal with the feelings of pleasure building inside her. Summer is so glad she didn't turn Fandango away and already she knows they will be great wrestling partners as long as he uses his tongue on her every night. Tasting her wet insides just pushes Fandango on to pull his tongue in and out of Summer's hot pussy carefully tongue fucking the smoking hot Diva. Biting her lip Summer knows it won't be long before her body betrays her and she lets go of all her inhibitions. Her long legs wrap around Fandango's neck pressing his face deeper into her soaking wet pussy so it keeps his tongue plastered inside her.

Summer's pussy is soaking wet and she still can't believe Fandango got her this close to cumming just by touching her. Her pussy is leaking juices out all over her thighs while Fandango's tongue is lapping it up straight from the source. Using his tongue like a weapon Fandango is hitting all of Summer's most sensitive spots leaving the blonde a screaming mess. Summer Rae howls pushing her hips up desperate to drag Fandango's tongue deeper into her soaking wet cunt, she so badly wants to cum all over his talented mouth. Fandango is easily the best pussy licker Summer has ever had, in fact the way his tongue worshipped her breasts Summer is prepared to say he is the best tongue she has ever felt. She is a sweaty moaning mess of pleasurable emotions and Summer's voice is starting to hurt at her constant screams of ecstasy. Fandango's tongue keeps working over her hot pussy dipping between her pretty pink pussy lips attacking her very core. The groans finally reach a fever pitch and Summer can stand it no longer, leaning her head back Summer lets out a loud ear splitting scream that can surely be heard by every other man and women left in the building.

Fandango just keeps lapping away at Summer's pussy and the blonde feels like she might explode with all the pleasure coursing through her. She is moaning and wriggling around on the locker room bench thinking that Fandango clearly isn't just a talented dancer he also has an extremely talented tongue. Summer just can't believe how hot Fandango is making her with his tongue is pressing so deep inside her sex. She knows she is going to burst and nothing will stop that she just wants this amazingly pleasurable sensation to last as long as possible.

"Oh God yes deeper baby oh yes fuck me lick me UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH baby so good," Summer moans in ecstasy.

Fandango just smiles to himself pressing his face deeper between Summer's long legs. He laps at Summer's sweet smelling pussy licking up all of her overflowing juices while Summer Rae just thrashes around with pleasure. Summer is getting closer to her orgasm, she is right on the edge and just a few more licks from Fandango will take her to her much needed orgasm. Her long legs are tightly wound around Fandango's neck keeping the wrestler's face in her wet sex keeping his tongue buried deep in her wet sex.

"PLEASE KEEP LICKING, MAKE ME FUCKING CUM OH GOD PLEASE I WANNA CUM SO BAD," Summer screams not caring who hears her powerful cries.

Fandango grins knowing he has the sexy blonde right on the edge and he is going to finish her off spectacularly. He stabs his tongue deep inside her pussy making Summer's hips rise up off the bench. Working his tongue inside Summer's pussy Fandango licks her inner pussy walls making Summer whimper loudly, her body submitting to his amazing oral skills. Fandango moves his tongue up and brushes it over the hard nub of Summer's clit and that is the final straw for the leggy blonde. She screams out nearly deafening Fandango as her hips bounce up and down overwhelmed by the pleasure she is feeling.

"OHHHH CUMMING, CUMMING OHHHHHHH SHIT CUMMING," Summer screams loudly her body rocking around out of control.

Her orgasm powerfully overtakes her body; she has her hands in her long blonde hair pulling wildly at her locks. The pleasure she is feeling leaves her whole body shaking with lust while Fandango keeps his face pressed into Summer's sex. He tastes her sweet juices letting them flow down his stubble covered chin as Summer Rae orgasms against his thrusting tongue. She tastes so sweet that Fandango has to resist wiggling his tongue around inside her to get even more of her pussy juices in his mouth. Summer Rae finally stops screaming, she is breathing heavily and between her legs she feels very sore and sticky. No man has ever given her an orgasm like that; Fandango's tongue was like some top of the range sex toy. Panting Summer wonders how there isn't a line of beautiful women around Fandango at all times wanting to be pleasured by his amazingly talented tongue. Fandango finally leans his neck up and Summer's weak legs just fall away naturally allowing the dancer to sit up. He admires Summer's sweaty panting body before standing up towering over her. Fandango starts to stroke his throbbing hard cock while he looks down at a tired and sexual satisfied Summer Rae.

"Oh God, oh God oh that was fucking amazing," Summer moans softly barely able to open her eyes still recovering from the aftershock of her huge orgasm.

"Fandango always gives his partner the greatest pleasure possible," The dancer just says cockily smirking at the sexy blonde.

"Well I will happily be your partner forever if you are willing to do that to me every night," Summer says finally able to perch herself up on her elbows to look at him.

"Good to know Summer but we are not finished here yet," Fandango says looking down at his flexing throbbing cock.

Summer eagerly nods her head and moves her tired sweaty body up off the bench with her eyes fixed on his big hard dick. Summer reaches forward grabbing it with her hand squeezing his stiff dick making Fandango groan loudly as she teases his shaft again. Fandango leans back putting his hands on his hips letting Summer Rae play with his hard cock. Summer is really jerking his thick cock with quick firm thrusts of her hand no longer looking to tease the dancer. Summer is giving Fandango a good wank really pumping away at his dick wanting to make him scream out like she did. Her hand still feels amazing wrapped around his cock but Fandango wants more from the blonde.

"Stop teasing Summer I know you can do more," Fandango says with a grin, "You owe me something so much hotter than just a plain handjob."

Summer nods at him letting go of his dick before moving back down the bench spreading out her long legs. She is a little sore from her first epic orgasm but nothing will stop her from having Fandango's cock inside her. Leaning back Summer feels so sexy under his intense gaze but her eyes are locked onto his big cock wondering if it half as good at fucking her as Fandango's tongue was. Fandango slides in close to Summer placing one hand on her thigh muscle squeezing it softly as he moves between her spread open legs. He lines up his hard dick right next to her soaking wet sex but before he thrusts into her he can't resist looking up. Catching Summer's gaze Fandango smirks at the leggy blonde before theatrically blowing her a kiss. Summer giggles and then moans as the well-tanned wrestler moves forward making his cock head slap against Summer's wet pussy sending a twinge of pleasure through her body. Fandango rubs his throbbing cock head over her sex and Summer shivers with lust letting out some soft weak groans. The blonde badly wants him inside but Fandango is making her wait, like everything he does the dancer is slow and deliberate with every single move.

Summer Rae is left breathless, biting her lip not wanting to beg Fandango at least not yet as Fandango's soft hands start to move. He rubs his hands up and down Summer's long legs feeling all the curves and muscles tense up under his fingertips. Summer purrs while Fandango softly strokes her legs squeezing her thighs making Summer's whole body come alive. After her orgasm she felt so content and happy but now Fandango is getting her motor running again. Fandango's throbbing cock pokes along Summer Rae's damp pussy lips again and Summer just can't stop the moan escaping from her lips. He is making her feel so good and Summer can feel her legs spreading even wider for him, her pussy getting wetter wanting Fandango to fuck her.

"Do you want me Summer?" Fandango questions in his soft growling tone.

"Yes, oh god yes please fuck me," Summer whines lifting her hips up towards his thick 8 inch cock.

"Say my name," He demands rocking his hips forward slightly allowing his cock to poke right against Summer's soaked pussy lips.

Lifting her head up off the bench Summer stares right at Fandango, a blazing look set on her face.

"Fan...Dan...Go please fuck me," Summer growls in a sultry tone.

The smirk is back on his face hearing the gorgeous Summer perfectly repeat his name. Fandango pushes forward sinking his cock between Summer's wet lips as Summer howls with lust. She is so wet and Fandango's cock easily slides inside her making the tanned blonde feel incredible. His cock feels even bigger inside her pussy and instantly she moves her long legs wrapping them around Fandango's toned body pulling him closer. Fandango responds by sinking his cock deeper inside Summer's warm wet pussy making her let out another loud moan of pleasure. Fandango's cock feels perfect inside her and Summer thinks all of Fandango's foreplay really has her fired up to be fucked hard. Sinking in even more Fandango only has the base of his cock left to thrust inside the leggy blonde. Summer Rae is whimpering, feeling so full of cock that she doesn't want this intense feeling of pleasure to stop. Grinning to himself Fandango leans forward finally stuffing every last inch of his cock inside Summer Rae.

"OH FUCK," Summer moans joyfully with Fandango's 8 inches firmly buried in her cunt.

Reaching forward Fandango's hands cup Summer's perky tits again giving them a squeeze. Sexual pleasure flows through every inch of Summer's body and the tanned blonde loves it. She lifts her body up off the bench submitting to Fandango's touch before he starts to pull back. His throbbing cock slowly peels out from between Summer's wet pussy lips, now stained with her sweet smelling scent. Fandango pushes forward slamming his wet dick right back inside Summer's skinny body. Summer screams and tilts her head back her body overwhelmed with lust, she rocks her hips around not even bothering to try and contain her loud lust filled moans. Fandango starts to time his thrusts inside the horny blonde, pulling out then sinking back into Summer's wet cunt. Summer lets the sexy young wrestler thrust into her, all 8 inches of his hard cock fill up her pussy. She moans and whines letting all the pleasure build up inside her and already she can feel another orgasm building. Summer is surprised to find that she is this horny so soon after having a toe curling orgasm but is delighted Fandango can give her multiple shots of pleasure.

wwekiller
wwekiller
201 Followers