Can You Dance The Fandango

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwekiller
wwekiller
201 Followers

Fandango clearly is extremely talented at pleasuring the opposite sex and Summer instantly feels she will have to be at her best every night to keep up with this love machine. Fandango suddenly lets out a long loud moan with his cock fully imbedded inside Summer's body. Her pussy is so tight and Fandango loves feeling Summer's juices leaking over his throbbing cock. He would happily fuck this pussy every night and from the sound of Summer's moans it's clear she would like that as well. Thrusting in and out Fandango picks up the pace filling the sexy blonde up with each hard pump of his hips. Summer keeps her legs tightly wrapped around Fandango's tanned body holding him close while he fucks her. Summer's moans are getting louder and Fandango can no longer hold back his own deep throaty gasps. Both NXT superstars are sweating and moaning, their bodies moving together in sync as they fuck on top of a locker room bench.

"Yes Fandango yes more fuck me more fill me up UHHHHHHHHH fuck you are so big," Summer Rae moans running her hands back through her hair.

Smirking Fandango thrusts forward slamming his cock deep into Summer wanting to draw more moans from the sexy blonde. His thick 8 inches press against her wet pussy walls and Fandango flexes his body into her. Summer keeps groaning moving her hips up trying to match Fandango's thrusts, his moans are just as much of a turn on for the blonde as his big thick cock. Summer Rae lets out another loud moan of pleasure as Fandango like the trained dancer he is starts to work up a good rhythm. His hips move perfectly driving his cock into Summer again and again and again pounding into the blonde's toned body. He is really giving the blonde the kind of hard fucking she adores and it makes her purr with delight. Fandango just owns her pussy using his big cock to perfection, his 8 inches drilling deep into the blonde leaving Summer moaning like a porn star. Summer just wants more, she doesn't want Fandango to ever stop fucking her. It just feels so good, Summer Rae keeps moaning with pleasure as Fandango pounds his cock inside her body. Both tanned superstars are sweating now and Fandango grunts deeply each time he presses into Summer's wet pussy.

Neither knows how long they have been locked together fucking on top of a locker room bench but neither want to slow down. Fandango lets out another deep noise almost a growl of lust as he digs his fingernails into Summer Rae's skin. The smooth dancer is becoming more animal the more he thrusts inside the moaning blonde. His cock pounds into Summer leaving the blonde moaning with every inch of Fandango's cock buried inside her pussy. Fandango keeps slamming his dick inside Summer putting all his energy into fucking her. The bench Summer is lying on starts to shake with the force of the two strong bodies fucking on top of it. Summer can't stop moaning with Fandango continuing to press himself deep inside her, she has already cum but Fandango's thick cock batters against her most sensitive spots. He is really pumped into her with great force and Summer is left impressive by the tanned wrestler's stamina. Fandango isn't slowing down driving his hips into Summer Rae making both of them cry out joyfully.

"OHHHHH MORE, MORE FANDANGO PLEASE FUCKING MORE FUCK ME," Summer screams lifting her hips up to meet his thrusts.

Fandango keeps pumping and finally he can feel his cock start to twitch. His dick has been hard for so long and Summer is so sexy Fandango is surprised himself at how long he's lasted. Her tight wet pussy feels perfect around his cock and her constant sexy moans have kept Fandango fired up. The long leggy beauty is just perfect for all of Fandango's needs, she is almost as graceful as he is and she clearly loves to be fucked. Summer whines loudly once again unable to stop herself from showing her delight at this nasty raw locker room sex session. Summer thinks she is becoming addicted to Fandango's hard dick, her body is rocking around from Fandango's forceful thrusts really making Summer cry out. Grunting Fandango slides himself forward so every inch of his thick cock is deep inside her then he wraps his arms right around Summer Rae's back. With his arms wrapped around her Fandango now starts to lift Summer Rae up in the air. Summer gasps opening her eyes to stare right at Fandango's cocky grin as he lifts her up in the air.

"Fuck and you're strong too how can any woman ever turn you down?" Summer purrs wrapping her arms around Fandango's neck.

The tanned wrestler just smiles at the blonde now standing tall his cock still deep inside Summer. Her arms and legs are tightly wrapped around his body making extra sure she doesn't drop from Fandango's grip. Moving round Fandango turns a full 180 with him and Summer still locked together crotch to crotch. He now drops down sitting on the locker room bench holding Summer on top of him.

"Show me what you can do Summer Rae," Fandango moans softly lying back enjoying the feeling of having Summer Rae sitting on top of his cock.

The blonde has a big grin on her face as now she is on top of Fandango pressing down on him. His cock twitches inside her body and Summer readjust herself so she can happily sit on Fandango's dick. Her knees go either side of Fandango's body and Summer then puts her hands on Fandango's toned stomach. She strokes his 6 pack with her fingers while her body slowly rocks around getting used to the new sensation and position. Lying on his back Fandango groans with pleasure as Summer Rae starts to move around on top of him, almost like she is dancing on top of him grinding her toned body against his. Her soaking wet pussy is now pushing against Fandango's cock hitting all of the pleasure spots in his shaft. He groans loudly putting his hands back behind his head enjoying the smoking hot blonde riding his cock. Summer's lower body flexes trying to stimulate Fandango and the groans coming from the young wrestler shows that he loves her efforts.

"Ride me Summer come on sexy girl I know you can do more," Fandango growls encouraging her.

Smirking Summer Rae pressing her palms down onto his stomach and starts to properly ride him. She pushes her body up then down sliding Fandango's thick 8 inches into her wet pussy. Both WWE superstars moan with pleasure as Summer starts to bounce herself on Fandango's dick. Fandango groans loudly shooting his hands forward to grab the sexy blonde by her hips. He holds her steady while Summer Rae starts to work at a quicker pace bouncing off the dancer's erect dick. On top of him Summer Rae grinds her body down hard against him using her long legs to really push herself up and down. Fandango just lies back and admires the sight of the beautiful tanned blonde riding his dick while Summer enjoys Fandango's big cock filling up her wet pussy. Her howls and moans fill the locker room as she bounces off Fandango's body riding his throbbing cock.

"That's it Summer fuck me, use that amazing body and fuck me hard," Fandango moans in his deep tone.

Hearing his cries Summer grinds down on Fandango's hips teasing more pleasure out of his throbbing cock. Fandango groans again shutting his eyes leaning his head back letting Summer work him over. She is rocking around on top of the tanned wrestler grinding her body up and down pleasuring the both of them. Summer is using every trick she knows to stimulate his 8 inch cock and bring Fandango the kind of pleasure he brought her. He ate her out and then gave her such an intense fucking that Summer is desperate to redress the balance.

"UHHHHH MORE, MORE GIVE ME MORE PLEASE, PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER FANDANGO," Summer cries loudly.

Her screams fill the room and her bounces become more forceful, her tanned body slamming down sending Fandango's cock deep inside her. She just loves riding the dancer's massive dick feeling it throbbing against her inner pussy walls. Fandango moans again with his cock twitching inside the blonde's sex before Summer Rae grabs Fandango's hands from around her hips lifting them up. She places them on her small chest and it's now Fandango letting out the loud passion filed moan as he squeezes Summer Rae's boobs.

"GOD YES FUCK SUMMER HARDER MORE OHHHHHHHH YES," Fandango yells his deep voice getting higher.

He bucks his hips harder doing all the work now bouncing Summer Rae on his cock. The sexy blonde smiles as she feels Fandango's hips thrusting around making her tanned body rock and bounce. She can also feel Fandango's soft hands being rough with her perky breasts. He is squeezing them hard and it only increases the pleasure that the NXT Diva is feeling. Summer loves a guy who treats her breasts with force, she doesn't have the biggest boobs so it's rare that guys spend any time on her chest. Fandango however seems to really love her small boobs as his fingers dig tightly into her tanned skin. He is really holding onto her tits hard squeezing them while his hips buck making Summer Rae bounce off his cock.

"UHHHHH YOU FUCKING LIKE THAT DON'T YOU BABY," Summer screams down at Fandango riding his toned sweating body.

The bench Fandango is lying on is rocking around violently from the movement of him and Summer Rae. They are both so sweaty and horny but keep pushing on wanting mutual satisfaction to celebrate their new partnership. Fandango thrusts throbbing cock inside her and the blonde adores the stimulation pushing her body down against Fandango wanting to feel every inch of his large cock inside her. Every bit of energy and strength left in his body is now going into fucking Summer Rae. The skinny blonde wildly bounces around on top of Fandango's body and he is making her rock up and down, left and right all with his big cock stuffed deep inside her. Fandango is thrusting his hips right up showing off his great flexibility with his back arched however the angle is now too difficult for Summer Rae to stay on top of him. She falls sideways going right off the bench and she lands on the cold concrete floor. Fandango's cock has slipped right out of her and now Summer feels empty. Her wet pussy juices dribble down her long legs and Summer moans wanting Fandango back inside her.

"NOOOOOO KEEP FUCKING ME," Summer whimpers looking up from the floor upset at falling off Fandango's cock.

Fandango sits up and looks down at the naked and horny blonde sprawled across the floor. Not saying a word Fandango effortlessly rolls sideways off the bench joining Summer on the locker room floor. The blonde spreads her long legs and in an instant Fandango is between them lining his cock up with her beautiful wet pussy. The head of his throbbing cock pokes into Summer's pussy lips and both future WWE superstars moan with pleasure. Fandango easily slides all 8 inches into Summer with little effort and the blonde lets out a purr. She loves the sensation of Fandango's big cock inside her, it's a feeling that wants to keep experiencing as Fandango's new partner. Fandango lies down on top of Summer pressing his sweaty tanned body into hers so Summer once more wrap her long legs around Fandango's back. Lying on the floor with the rookie wrestler's cock stuffed inside her pussy makes Summer Rae feel very naughty.

"Please fuck me, please, please make me cum again," Summer Rae whines impatiently.

"Say my name Summer, say it and I will fuck you hard but I need to hear you scream my name," He whispers into the blonde's ear.

"OH FUCK ME, FUCK ME FAN... DAN... GO PLEASE BABY PLEASE FANDANGO FUCK ME," Summer screams at the top of her lungs.

Fandango lifts his hips up then slams into Summer Rae making the blonde let out an unintelligible cry of passion. Her whole body is shaking and soon Fandango's body is shaking with pleasure too fucking his new dance partner. Fandango is making the Diva squeal with delight as his thick dick drives in and out of her wet pussy. Summer thrashes around on the floor groaning with delight with Fandango's huge cock pleasuring her dripping wet pussy. She is so horny and it is all thanks to the amazing Fandango, he doesn't just look like a sex God but he delivers too. His cock powers into Summer lighting up her whole body with pleasure and every nerve ending inside the blonde's body is on fire. Summer is rocking around in perfect rhythm with Fandango's thrusts and with his hands firmly placed on the locker room floor nothing is stopping Fandango from taking Summer Rae hard and fast. He loves the way the blonde's tight tanned body pushes against his while he fucks her hard. Fandango can't wait to have this Diva as his full time partner, if she dances as well as she fucks Fandango might consider them the perfect combination.

"YESSSS, YES, YES PLEASE I'M SO CLOSE FANDANGO MORE FUCK MEEEEEE," Summer screams again, her yells echoing through the empty locker room.

Fandango wants to respond but he feels his balls tighten and it takes all his effort to hold back on his own orgasm. His toned well trained body tenses up as he battles with his own emotions trying to hold his cum back. It is a tricky task to try and hold off cumming while he is balls deep inside the beautiful blonde Diva. Her grunts and hip thrusts are making this on the floor fuck session even hotter than when they were lying on the bench. Summer wails as her second orgasm starts to build leaving her sweaty body shaking with all that built up lust. She feels so sexy lying on the locker room floor with Fandango's beautiful body stretched out on top of her. His hips keep up the pace pushing into Summer while both superstars loudly approach their orgasms.

"UHHHHHHH SUMMER TAKE IT MMMMMMM SUMMER MY SEXY, SEXY SUMMER," Fandango growls loudly leaning down pressing his lips into Summer's.

The blonde is caught by surprise by the sudden kiss from Fandango but she happily accepts his lips. She kisses him back and the two tanned wrestlers are locked in an embrace while Fandango keeps pumping his hips. He slides his dick deep into Summer and finally stops fighting his own pleasurable feelings and Fandango's cock really starts to throb getting ready to cum inside his new dance partner. Summer seems ready too as her moaning reaches a peak and her body presses into his, both of them are groaning loudly then Fandango kisses Summer Rae again. His lips mash into hers and his wet and sticky forehead presses against the blonde's as they approach their orgasms together. He moans into the kiss and Summer moans back flicking her tongue out into his open mouth keeping her arms locked around Fandango's neck keeping him in place with his cock still buried deep inside her. Summer breaks the kiss gasping for air and moaning with lust staring at the sexy dark haired wrestler.

"Please make me cum Fandango please I need it so bad I'll do anything just please cum with me," Summer purrs softly approaching the edge of her own much needed orgasm.

Her big eyes are stretched out wide pleading with him and the sight brings a smirk to Fandango's sweaty face.

"Yes you will cum for me and then Fandango will cum inside you," The tanned wrestler grunts at the sexy blonde Diva.

His hips drive in hard leaving Summer Rae loudly howling with pleasure. Fandango's big dick keeps slamming into the blonde's wet cunt and both superstars are reaching the end, grunting and groaning with every last drop of energy left inside them. Their sweaty bodies writhing around the cold floor of the locker room pressed together in a tight embrace. Fandango groans again, so close to the edge of his own badly needed orgasm and Summer is as close to her orgasm as he is so Summer decides to close her eyes and let the feelings of pleasure take her.

"OHHH FUCK FANDANGO SO CLOSE PLEASE BABY SO CLOSE FUCK ME MAKE ME FUCKING CUM BABY," Summer Rae screams with everything she's got.

"YES CUM FOR ME SUMMER, CUM FOR FAN... DAN... GO," The tanned wrestler groans pushing balls deep into the blonde one last time.

All 8 inches of his cock press inside Summer Rae's wet pussy filling her up and the blonde lets out a strangled cry of passion lifting her hips up humping herself against Fandango's cock. The only sound drowning out her screams are the low groans coming from Fandango's lips.

"OHHHHHH YES," Summer yells opening her eyes to see the look of pleasure of Fandango's face.

The tanned dancer buries his head into Summer Rae's shoulder while his hips keep on pumping. He moans into Summer's flesh, his lips on her shoulder breathing heavily, pushing the full length of his cock deep inside her. Fandango's hips pump up and down slamming deep into Summer while the blonde groans blissfully before she falls over the edge as Fandango fills her up with his huge cock.

"CUMMING, CUMMING OH GOD I'M CUMMING OH FUCK CUMMING," Summer yells with delight finally giving in to her body's pleasure.

Her tanned body shakes with her orgasm overwhelms her skinny frame and Fandango just kisses her shoulder letting Summer thrust up into him riding out her orgasm. The sexy NXT Diva is cumming hard, her body vibrates and pushes against his acting as the final bit of stimulation Fandango's body needs. The dark haired wrestler feels his cock twitch wildly and then suddenly he loses control and starts to cum. He unleash a torrent of cum deep inside Summer Rae's body and the blonde gasps feeling Fandango shooting inside her. Fandango presses his spasming dick deep inside her until they are both moaning with pleasure each of them reaching points of utter ecstasy. Wave after wave of cum blasts into Summer's pussy as the blonde's own orgasm delights her making her scream and thrash around under him. They have been holding back for so long and now finally they are cumming together. Fandango's big cock stays locked deep inside Summer as the last few drops of cum drip out into Summer's own leaking wet pussy.

"Oh God, oh God, so good," Summer Rae gasps finally coming down from her incredible orgasmic high.

"MMMMMM you are perfect for Fan...Dan...Go," He moans lifting his head up to whisper into Summer's ear.

Both wrestlers are beyond tired breathing heavily and still lying on the locker room floor. The massive orgasms they have had left Summer Rae and Fandango physically wiped out.

"Oh so good," Summer moans again, her body is tired but she is completely satisfied.

"Yes I am," Fandango purrs softly staring at the blonde.

"Fuck yes you are," Summer answers back grinning at Fandango's sexy face, "So do I pass your strict tests, am I glamourous and sexy enough to team with?"

"Yes Summer you are, you are the perfect dance partner for Fandango," He says in his deep growling tone.

"Good," Summer says sounding pleased, "I will be the best dance partner you could ever want but I will require one little thing."

Fandango stares at the naked blonde with some amusement wondering what she could possibly want from him.

"You have to promise me that I can get your big sexy dick inside me whenever I want," Summer says beaming showing off her model quality smile.

Fandango chuckles and nods his head, "Yes Summer of course you can have me whenever you desire."

The naked sweaty NXT wrestlers smile at each other and Fandango finally has enough strength left in his body to move. He gets up and sits down on the bench, his eyes still admiring Summer's sweat soaked naked body. Fandango grins not just after having an amazing fuck session but he has finally found a beautiful talented girl to be his dance partner. Summer holds her hand up and Fandango takes it pulling the flexible blonde up towards him. She sits next to him placing her head on his shoulders and one of her hands idly rubs down his back. Fandango knows he will enjoy not just dancing with her but getting a good hard fuck session from the sexy blonde too.

"Say it one more time Summer I love hearing you say my name properly," He says to his leggy blonde partner.

"Yes of course Fan...Dan...Go," Summer says using her sexiest tone.

wwekiller
wwekiller
201 Followers