All Comments on 'Can You Help'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Kind of a rapey bastard, aren't you?

Typical bad boring stroke story. Nothing here that's interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Only cheap trash!

Wheres the message at that crap? He is a womanizer and she is a cheating slut!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good start

I liked it. Hokey premise, but good how she acted like she didn't want it. Even though she really did.

droogedroogealmost 7 years ago
Fun Story, Well Told...

... who can really ask for more. Thanks Ashson a sense of humour seems to be a prerequisite for survival here. You, I have no doubt, will go far and prosper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Is this a See Spot Run, See Sylvia Cheat

See Sylvia get divorced story? or just a rape fantasy?

Either way, Martin didn't forget to do those jobs, he just left them and his slut forever, because the last time he screwed her he got his own "dripping faucet".

BTW was this the last piece of tail you got before you went to jail?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes...this is about right

I have to say, when I took an early retirement at 50, I thought I might be bored. But I have gotten so much pussy from the neighborhood wives I am never bored. I have become the go to guy whenever there is a problem around their house. I have also become the go to guy whenever they need their pussies licked or stuffed with cock. I love retirement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
See Spot run?

Almost all of Ashson's stories are along these lines, and they're short, quick and fun. They have no particular moral to the story. Don't get so worked up about his quick one-offs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh, I'm sure she'll be appreciative of the concern being show for her, and the application of punishment suiting the offense.

In fact, I can see her going to his place so she can tell him exactly what he can do with his "punishment".

I expect that will take at least 3 or 4 hours ;)

fr45fr45almost 7 years ago
Excellent...

Excellent 5* story. I'll be reading a lot more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One star

Because you've used this premise before. Perhaps it's your lifetime fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Rape is this guy's specialty

He was missing for a while. Probably in prison for rape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stories about rapes, like this one, are stupid and horrendous

But people like @fr45 who like them should be chemically castrated. The writer should have the same destiny. This is pure shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Rape????

It seems to me Sylvia could have at any point objected and ejected him. Ergo she was complicit . He did not force her and she evidently enjoyed herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
women are....

devious bitches. She knew exactly what she was doing and there was no rape involved. She just needed some attitude to assuage her guilt. As for Ashson, he is true to his form. 5* for not "treating" us to another cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Typical Ashon Shti

In Ashon world all women are basically mindless sluts, who are available to any man who takes what he wants. I gave two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very good!

No, it wasn't rape. She wanted to be fucked. I know, I have done the same thing, but with my husband's permission. For me it was also a neighbor in an apartment complex. We were fuck buddies for a year. 5 stars for you.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
Teasing wife

Wish I had a neighbour like her, nearest I came was first married we had a first floor bedsit the bedsit below was occupied by a voluptuous young woman who regularly came up and asked my wife if she could borrow me to do a little job for her I would go down and do as asked I dare not take to long as the wife new where I was sadly, We were treat to a Sunday afternoon entertainment once a month when her boy friend an

American Airman came to visit she was so loud when he fucked her, the wife got me on the bed and did the same a lot quieter.

DirtyOldM50DirtyOldM50almost 7 years ago
Part 2?

I'm sure you can find more things for him to fix, discovering more of her kinks as he does

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WHORE "author".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
interesting

I've not read much from the detached view of the "cuckolder". This was an interesting read, if that. The honorable thing would have been for him to quell her unease by either asserting the better for their ongoing marriage or driving the wedge further in by mentioning the strumpet Martin likely had with him at that moment. Either course would have marked better for additional chapters.

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
picky, picky, picky

"cupping her pudenda and then massaging it"

Sorry to have to tell you, "pudenda" is plural (singular is "pudendum").

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

Need some more.....

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Won't read

But if author holds true to form, then she gets raped.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous