Can You Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now we were really moving, with me putting some muscle behind my thrusts, hitting home nice and hard. Sylvia had the advantage arousal-wise as she was already hot and bothered by the spanking climax. Now she was heading for another climax and I was working overtime to make sure I got there at the same time.

She screamed and I nearly did the same when her vice-like grip dragged me over the edge whether I wanted to go or not. I exploded inside her and she just lapped it up, accepting it as her due as she climaxed very happily.

"I hope this has been a lesson for you," I said afterwards. "There's always a penalty when you misbehave."

She nodded then gave me an odd look.

"Ah, but didn't you misbehave as well?" she asked.

"Certainly not. I'm not married," I said sanctimoniously. "I'm allowed to do that sort of thing. Anyway, this evening I was just providing you with the correction you thought you needed. A good deed on my part."

She didn't say anything to that. Just gave me another look and then chased me out of the house. I went home to bed and presumably she went to bed to catch up on the sleep she lost to a dripping tap.

What would happen if I visited again tomorrow evening? Would she still be feeling guilty and need some more correction? An interesting thought.

12