All Comments on 'Can You Swim'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Rape?

How would the story be if she didn't resist, but didn't cooperate either? Just lay there and cried as he fucked her. Probably a more realistic scenario.

Rape is ugly

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantalmost 11 years ago
Where does this ignoramus think ...

... the hymen is located?

He wrote

"Megan could see his cock sinking ... into her.

Megan tensed as she felt that slow advance. She could feel it pressing against her hymen. This could hurt ....The pressure on her hymen grew ...."

From a purely mechanical standpoint this is impossible, since the hymen is located at the entrance of the vagina. It would seem that Ashon's experience with virgins is limited to reading erotic stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Don't let Negativity....

Stop you from telling your story. I could not care less about the mechanics of a fictional hymen and I won't complain about reluctance while reading in the reluctance category. I will just say it was well written and I enjoyed it. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Why do people that are going to get offended read story in the nonconsent section.!

Pretty sure the hymen isn't right at the front of your vagina, it was a good 13years ago that i lost mine saying that...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ohhhh myyyyyyy!!! I want more!!!!!

Let her go on another adventure probably with a married man!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous