All Comments on 'Cancelled Plans, Realized Dreams'

by Armphid

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

One hot story. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 then 1

I would have given 5 stars until the part near the end where Amina tells Carrie she has to tell her husband. You don't play with someone like that then and at the end make a demand on them that they have to tell the spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

would like to hear how turned on the husband got when he heard or the eventful evening

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

That left me breathless and my pussy aching, amazing story, not rushed, just progressed nicely. I also would like to know what the husbands reaction to the encounter was and if acted on the invitation. AJ.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I hate cheaters, you can't trust someone who makes excuses to cheat. She could have waited to get his okay and then play with Amina. The lifestyles BDSM & Swinging are based on trust. Only people with no understanding about them think they are not. She cheated and made excuses that it was okay cause they talked about experimenting, that's a cowards way.

The Anon who said it was a 5 until Amina told her she had to tell him.. and then it became a 1, I would bet money is not married and is especially not ever been in a long term marriage.

No husband that is not already in a lifestyle relationship with ground rules and limits set between the couple, would be okay with this. Depending on the state both girls might catch a bullet. How could he ever trust either of them ever again. It's one thing to say "yeah I think its hot go for it" or "I want to see you with another girl" but for your spouse to cheat when your stuck apart on Val day.. on your first val day as husband & wife no less.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
YUM!

Delicious, delightful tale of a first journey into bondage and domination. Well written so to inspire moisture & heat build up with fidgeting!!! Excellent ~ thank you!

shadrachtshadrachtabout 2 months ago

Yeah, that level of betrayal... her marriage won't see another valentines day. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous