Cancelled Plans, Realized Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The buxom brunette stood and walked to the staircase, making her way up with measured steps. Her heart felt like it might crack her ribs, it was going so fast, so hard. She reached out with a trembling right hand and then rapped on the door sharply once, twice. Oh, God. For a few moments, there was silence and she bit her lower lip. Had Amina changed her mind?

"Enter." Her friend's voice was familiar and yet different; there was a casual but confident tone to it that demanded respect and response. Carrie took a deep breath and reached out to grab the door knob, twisting and turning it, pushing the door open and stepping inside. It was darker than she expected; candles burned all over the room and the smell of...roses and leather filled her nose now that she stepped inside. The flickering illumination revealed a large master bedroom that had clearly been designed with play in mind. There was an x-shaped wooden cross in one corner with metal rings set in intervals along its length. Set into the ceiling in the opposite corner was a pair of hooks that currently held a small block and tackle complete with a low hanging winch with a dangling chain and a d-clip on the end. Along the wall to her right a number of implements hung; whips, floggers, riding crops, and more; in a few colors but most in shades of pink. The hall closest to her on the right was set with large windows through which light filtered in as the lights in the parking lot reflected off the snow swirling in the air and burying everything outside. The remaining wall was mostly taken up by a large four poster bed; the posts stout and also studded with metal loops at regular intervals, not far from it was an old style desk and vanity with a large heart-shaped mirror, and past that the door to the master bath.

Amina was seated at the vanity, her hazel eyes looking at Carrie from the mirror. She stood and turned, placing a hand on her hip and quirking an eyebrow. The taller girl was stunning; her smooth and flawless brown skin was well displayed by the few clothes she wore. High heeled leather boots in pink, trimmed and detailed in black, were laced up to her knees, leaving her shapely legs bare. She wore a pair of skimpy black panties decorated with shiny, lacy red hearts, her midriff and sides exposed before a cunningly and beautiful corset that lifted and offered up her sweet tits in the most tempting way; the corset was stylized with a heart motif as well and the pink edged in black motif repeated there. Her long dark hair was out of the braid and pulled up into a high tail that cascaded down with locks flowing over her shoulders, tied in place with-

Carrie blinked. Were those her panties? When had she taken those?

She lifted a riding crop up off the desk with her right hand; a stiff length wrapped in interspaced black and white leather before ending in a heart-shaped red tip. "Forgetting something?"

She blinked and blushed, "Ah!" The luscious married woman shrugged off the loosened robe and let it tumble off her shoulder to the floor, "Mistress Amina!" Carrie licked her lips and bowed her head, "Please take me. I want to be yours."

Amina looked at her coolly for a few moments before a slow smile spread across her face, "I've wanted to hear you say that for so long. Oh, my pet. I will take you, I will own you, I will do such wonderful, wicked things to you." She let her eyes slide over Carrie's body. Her tits were the size of Amina's head, she was sure of it, but jutted out like towering mountains of perfect flesh capped with already stiffening pinkish nipples. Her cute little belly, plenty flat for her size but she knew how it bugged Carrie, her surprisingly narrow waist, the swell of her hips and ass, and her pussy, her wet-wait. It was Amina's turn to blink, her head rocking back in surprise. "Is that...a heart?"

Carrie blushed and nodded, spreading her legs wider apart to allow for a better view. Her pussy was pretty and pink, her lips engorged and above it was a thin, well-trimmed patch of chestnut hair that was clearly in a heart shape. "W-well, it's Valentine's Day, and Jason and I were going to be fucking and all, so...I thought it would be appropriate. And sexy. And dirty. And kinda silly."

The Indian girl giggled, "It's all those things. I like it." She gestured around the room, "Just like this, candles and the smell of roses. Just because it's sexy, strong, dominating, naughty," she hung on the last word, "doesn't mean it can't be romantic too." She took a breath and slapped the crop into her left palm, "Now. Let's establish some rules. You do as I say, speak when I tell you to, and you will address me as "Mistress Amina". Non-verbal sounds are just fine though. Yelp, whine, moan, whimper, scream...make any delicious noise you like but I command your words. Do you understand?"

Carrie shivered, "Yes, Mistress Amina."

"Ohh, lovely." The taller girl approached and cupped Carrie's chin in her left hand and tilted her head up to have their eyes meet. "Normally we'd talk about what we'd want to do, limits, and so on. I'm being a bit improper and a lot of people in the community would be rightly concerned...but I've wanted to do this to you for so long I don't give a fuck. However, I'm not going to risk your health or happiness or my own. So, if I start doing something and you're not sure you like it, you say 'yellow' and I'll back off and we'll discuss. If you really don't like it and you don't want to go back, you say 'red' and I'll stop immediately. If it gets too much and you want to stop entirely, say 'black' and it'll all be over, I'll let you out, take anything off, and we'll just chill and cuddle and talk about it later. Summarize, pet."

She licked her lips, "I say 'yellow' if I'm not sure about what's happening, 'red' if I don't like it, and 'black' if I...if I can't handle it, Mistress Amina."

"Tsk, tsk. Not 'if you can't handle it,' Carrie. That's a little judgey. This will be very intense. And you never know how a person will react until they've been through it. If you don't like it, you don't like it, there's no 'toughing' it through or any stupid shit like that. You'll just end up hurt and scared, and that will hurt me too." She raised her eyebrows, "You understand?"

She blushed and nodded, feeling a warm surge in her heart. Amina really was amazing. Beautiful, confident, strong, smart, and throw some wisdom in there. "Yes, Mistress Amina. How are you younger than me?"

The dominatrix laughed, "Call me an old soul and you won't be able to sit down without wincing for a week." She then tipped her head back and ran the tip of the riding crop over her lips, "Although I may do that anyway...that big, pretty ass of yours would look great red. Do you have any questions before we begin?"

The young wife licked her lips. She should have a million questions but her mind was just blank. "No, Mistress Amina. I'm ready. I think."

"Mm, we'll see, my pet." She reached out with the crop to tap Carrie's right arm, "Arms up, hands on your head." Carrie swallowed and did so, the movement lifting her breasts slightly and more fully exposing the sides. Amina walked around her to the left, eyes running over the white woman's lush body. "Wonderful. You have a body made for use, pet. This world we live in with its standards is insane. Men and women would be panting after you in any age but this stick figure woman ideal one." The crop came out again, with force this time, to smack the small of her back with a solid thwack and a clear noise, "Arch your back, girl, thrust those big tits out for me!"

Carrie took a breath and did so, bowing her back and making her jugs jut out even more. Amina cooed and tucked the crop under her left arm, reaching out and running her hands over her friend's ample titflesh. "Oh, so nice! Big ones are sometimes too soft or else fake...these are deliciously plush, so warm, nice and giving all the way through. All natural." The brunette let out a soft moan as the clever hands slid over her slopes and around her curves, feeling and exploring every inch of skin on her melons. She let out a gasp when the brown skinned girl flicked her thumbs over her nipples and began to toy with them, "More sensitive than big ones often are too...mm. And these get nice sized too, don't they?"

She suddenly pinched Carrie's nipples hard, the submissive woman opening her mouth to let out a yelp of pain and surprise. Amina muffled the sound with her lips; capturing her in a hard, forceful kiss. Her fingers kept hold of Carrie's nipples throughout it, twisting and pressing hard on them. Her tongue delved into the married woman's mouth as she gasped and whimpered before pulling back. "I love the sounds you make. Oh, the fun I'll have with you, you hot bitch!"

She stepped up against Carrie, rubbing her corseted breasts against the other woman's, taking the riding crop out from under her arm and into her right hand again. She let it fall to her waist and then whipped her wrist around to make the crop snap into Carrie's ass. "AhH!" She jumped, the sharp pain lancing through her and seeming to send a pulse right to her pussy.

"Oh, you liked that. And the way you bounced!" Anima giggled and whipped another, two, three more wrap snaps into Carrie's plush butt to make her jiggle and bounce, the older girl letting out a sharp yet soft yelp each time. Their tits were still pressed together; the force of Carrie's bouncing and jiggling mashing Amina's back into her chest. "Must have more of that, I think...but...mm. Yes, yes, I like that idea." She stepped back, "You can put your arms down, girl, then go over to that corner," the riding crop pointing to the one with the winch. "You'll find a hidden closet. Open it and take out one of the pillows and lay it on the ground. You'll kneel on it, sitting nice and upright, knees spread nice and wide." The riding crop went low and ran along the lips of Carrie's sex, making her stiffen up and draw in a ragged breath, "Show me this sweet pussy. You understand?"

"Y-yes, Mistress Amina," she answered in a breathy rush, the crop being rubbed against her warm, wet, sensitive sex.

"Good, pet. Go then." Carrie nodded and walked to the corner, noting Amina going to what was clearly the toy wall and looking over her options. She watched her new mistress reach out and press an apparently blank wall, only for it to click and the edge of a cabinet door to appear and start to open.

Carrie ran her hands along the wall in the corner, feeling the edge of the hidden closet. She could see it too, this close up, but it was cunningly hidden. She pressed and it clicked, swinging open. There was a variety of linens inside; sheets, pillow cases, blankets, silk scarves, gags, blindfolds, and several pillows of varying sizes. She pulled out one of the largest ones; a thick body pillow in a lurid red and gold pillowcase that looked like it came out of an Old West bordello. She set it down under the hanging chain and knelt down; shifting to get her knees as wide as she could without risking falling over or straining her legs. She'd be so embarrassed if she fell over!

Amina's hips swayed as she approached, her left hand behind her back, the right still holding the riding crop. "Don't you look delicious, pet? Hold your hands out in front of you, close together, open, palms down." The woman did as requested and her friend smiled, "Good girl, pet." She moved her left hand back around to reveal a pair of handcuffs lined with a velvety cloth and joined by a short chain five links long. She let them hang in front of Carrie for a few seconds with a devilish grin on her face and then deftly snapped them into place on her wrists. "Lift your arms over your head." As she did so, the Indian woman reached up and pulled the d-clip down further, the winch clicking as the length of chain went through it. She hooked the middle link of the cuffs onto it and then looked down at the white wife with a grin, "Do you know what this will do, pet?"

Before Carrie could answer, Amina reached up and turned the handle of the winch; click, click, click, taking slack out of the chain. Carrie shivered. Oh, God, this was really happening. She was handcuffed and soon to be helpless. "It keeps me helpless to resist you or cover myself, Mistress Amina."

"It does." Click, click, click, and Carrie drew in a short, sharp breath as the now tight chain clicked up further and drew her arms with it, stretching them upwards. "But it does something even better." Click, click, click, and the bound girl let out a grunt and a whimper as she straightened up and rose up higher on her knees to meet the pull of the chain. "It opens you to me." She turned the winch again; click, click, click. Carrie whimpered more intensely, her arms stretched to straining but not to pain. She was as upright on her knees as she could be; the chain, winch, and anchor hooks taking the majority of her weight off of her without fully suspending her. "I've got all of you exposed now, mine to play with, and not a damn thing you can do about it." Amina ran the tip of the crop over Carrie's left cheek and down her neck before tracing the curve of her left breast, "This sweet face, those honey lips, these giant fucking milk bags of yours." She flicked her wrist and Carrie yelped as the tip snapped against her nipple. "Your stomach," she moved the crop lower, "your hips, your thighs," she giggled and struck Carrie's right outer thigh and then reversed her wrist to deliver a blow to her inner thigh as well. "Your pussy." Carrie braced herself for a strike but then shivered as Amina just ran the part of the hard yet supple length over her engorged lips, a moan slipping from her after a moment. Then came the stinging snap of the crop and she cried out; a bolt of pain overwritten with pleasure shooting up through her brain from her sex at the impact. Her huge tits bounced and jiggled when she jumped from it, Amina chuckling and walking around her, "This big ass." It was her left hand what swung down to slap her left cheek, then the right with a pair of hard blows that both made a flat smack ring out in the relative quiet of the condo. "So much I can do to you, pet. The hardest thing is deciding where to start."

Amina turned and walked away again. Carrie craned her head to try and see what she was doing, able to look around her own arm enough to see the taller girl hanging the riding crop back on the wall and lifting up another item and slinging it over her shoulder. The brown eyes went wide as she recognized the many wide leather strips of a flogger hanging down, fixating on it so much so that she missed Amina retrieving another, smaller, tightly packed set of items and tucking them into her corset. She walked back to Carrie's rear, slipping the flogger off her shoulder and taking the handle into her right hand. The tails were all broad straps of soft leather an inch wide, a dozen of them, joined into a knot and then pulled down through a handle of braided black and pink leather. "This is what you were looking forward to, as I recall. I was delighted to hear it; I love all my toys but the flogger is one I keep coming back to."

Carrie shivered as Amina moved behind her, out of her field of vision, dangling the flogger low so the tails brushed over her ass. It was soft but slightly rough, cool, with a texture she'd never felt against her skin before, sending little tingles through her skin. She let out a low, soft moan as Amina dragged it up and over her spine, up the back of her neck, giving a light and playful slap of the tails to the back of her head. "You look wonderful, pet." Amina grabbed a handful of Carrie's hair and pulled her head back, whispering in her ear, "I lied, you know. I know exactly where to start." The flogger pulled away from her and Carrie felt and saw Amina moving again, coming into her peripheral vision on her left. "I've imagined having you here just like this. Oh, what I did to you in my fantasies..."

The blow came without warning. It was a hard, fast, strike of that many headed tool across Carrie's ass and the loud, flat, slapping thwack startled her as much as the feeling of it, the sudden pain that burst through her buttocks. "Ahh!"

Amina laughed and struck again with the flogger, again, again, "I started by giving you a good beating, you teasing bitch!" She switched her target, the wide strips slapping down hard on her left cheek, then the right, then the left, and on and on. "Tanning this big fuck-me ass you're always showing off! Tight jeans, leggings, knowing how they cling to you, giving everyone a perfect look at this big booty!"

Carrie yelped with each blow, her body rocking forward a bit but the chain her arms were suspended by was tense and strong enough to let her rock back into position. Her tits bounced almost obscenely with each blow and she felt...oh, it felt so dirty! So nasty! So good despite it all! Her fingers wriggled and tensed as her friend beat her ass over and over, feeling it tingle and burn as the skin reddened and abraded. God damn! She'd feel it every time she sat down, hell, just putting her pants on again, and it would remind her of this, of her being bound and tied, being a submissive pet for Amina! She let out a loud moan as her pussy throbbed and she briefly wondered if it was dripping onto the pillow below her. She felt like she was sopping down there!

The flogger cracked against both her cheeks again, Carrie shifting her ass back for another blow, but one did not come. She blinked. Then she cried out anew as a rather than the cool leather, Amina's warm hand slapped her ass hard. The sting of the slap on her raw skin made her eyes water and her cunt tense up. "Mm! Oh, your ass is hot now, pet! And such a nice color!" Amina slapped her ass again, "Oh, look at it jiggle!" Her hand stayed and her fingers gripped one plush cheek hard, making Carrie squeal at the intensity of the sensation from of her domme's grip digging into her ass. "As if I haven't seen it before with you parading this big ass in front of everyone at work." She let go and then slapped hard again, "Tease! Well, you've teased me long enough. This ass is mine now, pet." She pulled her arm back wide and swung harder than before, the sound of her hand striking Carrie's right cheek almost like a gunshot. "Say it!"

"AHH! Ah, Mistress Amina, m-my ass, my ass is yours, Mistress," Carrie moaned. Fuck! How could it hurt and feel so good? It felt like her pussy was just going to melt out of her!

"Damn right. But you know this ass...isn't even the worst part of your teasing, you playful little bitch." Amina stepped around so that she was in front of Carrie now, looking down at her with blazing eyes. "Not by a long shot." The flogger was draped over her left shoulder, the tails flowing over her breast almost like a stole. "And you can play innocent about showing off your booty but not these, oh, no. Tell me, pet. Tell me what you use to get sales, to get consideration for time off, tell me what you use to all but whore yourself."

The white woman felt an erotic shiver go through her. She always loved dirty talk but the way Amina was taking this was so intense! "I wear tight shirts, or as low cut ones as I can get away with, b-because I know it gets me more sales, more attention, Mistress. I use my breasts, Mistress Amina."

"Breasts?" The taller girl raised an eyebrow, "I've got breasts. Lovely, pert, shapely breasts." She took the flogger into her right hand and moved to rest it on her right shoulder, the tails dangling over her back. She leaned forward to lower her chest to Carrie's eye level; her modest but pleasing assets joyfully offered up by the corset she wore. "These are breasts, pet."

She straightened up and her left hand grabbed Carrie's left tit and squeezed hard, making her wince and cry out, wriggling in her bonds, the chain rattling, "These fucking huge things aren't breasts. Tits, jugs, melons, fuck, breasts is too decent a word for these fuckpillows." The flogger came down in a swift, straight line, slapping the bound woman's right tit hard. She squealed and let out a sharp gasp but instead of pulling away, she arched her back to press her assets out further. "These obscene, damned...udders."