Cancelled Plans, Realized Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The flogger came back up with the same force, the tails striking the underside of her breast now. Amina let the go with her hand and took a half step back for room, starting to swing in a sort of figure eight motion, a blow down her right breast, diagonally across and then down to smack the left twice, back across to smack the upper part of the right and then down again. Her movements were crisp and sure and the scale-like flat progression of the tails against Carrie's lush flesh sounded over and over and over again as Amina treated her friend's jugs as she had her ass. "That's right! Fucking udders, like a dirty beast! And you are, you nasty slut! Jiggling those jugs and flashing cleavage all the time, loving how guys are so eager for you to help them, eye fucking you while you wait on them!"

Carrie writhed under the assault; the feelings so much more intense than when her ass was beaten. Maybe because she could see it. Maybe because there was some truth to what Amina was saying. Maybe because her tits were more sensitive. What the fuck ever the reason or reasons were, it felt...it felt amazing! She let her head back, yelping and moaning in equal measure, trying to offer up her tits as best she could. "Mu-," she started to ask for more but caught herself, knowing she wasn't to speak unless clearly directed, "Muhhh," she groaned out.

"Look at you! Look at you, you nasty fuckmeat! If I let you speak, you'd be begging for me to flog these udders raw!" There was honest surprise and even admiration in her tone. She'd thought and hoped Carrie would be into it but it was almost scary just how naturally she took to this! "And that sound! God damn, you are a huge titted cow, aren't you? I was right to call these udders. That's what you'll call them whenever we're together now, you got that?"

"AhH! Yes, yuh-yes, Mistress Amina!" Carrie jerked in her bonds, the chains rattling, her face flushed and awash in sensation. "They're not breasts like yours, but huge, dirty, fucking udders, Mistress Amina!"

"That's right, my naughty little dairy cow." Amina shifted her strikes, now sweeping horizontally back and forth across the jutting mountains of flesh. "Ha, maybe I'll get you a cute little headband with some horns and cow ears, a nice thick buttplug with a cow tail on it, make you my fucking cowgirl plaything." She gave her left tit a heavy smack and leaned in, reaching out with her left hand to grab a handful of Carrie's hair and yank her forward, "Make you crawl on all fours to eat out my pussy, put a collar on you with a leash and make you follow along behind me." She giggled, "Take you out that way and let everyone see my prize dairy cow. Have a nice pair of cowprint leggings for you but keep you topless, leave your udders out for all to see. I'd even ask passersby if they wanted to give them a squeeze."

The married woman quivered and groaned. Oh, God, why was that so hot? Being seen that way, she could imagine the disgust, the shock, the horror, the intrigue on the faces of strangers. Oh, and there'd be hands on her jugs, no, her udders! Squeezing, mauling, pinching, fondling, ohhh, fuck!

Amina chuckled and there was a faint thump as she let the flogger fall to the floor. "You should see yourself, pet. So worked up, so used, and so fucking turned on." She leaned over further and kissed Carrie hard, her right hand dipping low to slip between the spread legs and over the white woman's sopping labia. Carrie tensed and then shook; her breath ragged. "So wet! You almost came just from my touching you, you're that turned on from this, you wanton thing." She ran her fingers over Carrie's pussy a few times, making her new lover whimper and writhe, then pulled her hand free and straightened up. She presented her glistening fingers to the bound submissive, "Lick them clean, pet. Taste how horny I've made you and you damn well better thank me for using you."

"Mm, yes," she breathed. Carrie leaned forward as best she could and started to lick and lap at the trio of fingers held out to her. Her own taste was tangy with a hint of musk, and fuck, Amina's fingers were coated! "Thank you, Mistress Amina. For using me, for giving me this to taste, for letting me clean my nasty juices off you."

She let out another soft giggle, "Good girl, pet. I've almost a mind to put my hand back down there and let you cream your pleasure soaked little brain out." Amina then shook her head, "But you don't get to cum before Mistress does, pet. Not now, not ever." She reached into her corset with one hand and withdrew a little set of items bound in a pink ribbon. Amina pulled the ribbon off and let it fall, shaking the items it had held to hang from her hand; a thin silver chain perhaps two feet long that split into two smaller chains about fourteen inches up and at the end of each split was a small silver set of closed jaws. "We'll see to that in a moment but first I think your udders need a little jewelry. This will do for now...perhaps I'll make you pierce them for me when you want to be my pet for more than just a night."

Carrie's eyes widened and she opened her mouth to say...she didn't even know what to say if she had been allowed to speak. The certainty in Amina's voice that she would want more, that she'd modify her body at her lover's request, it was both staggering and so, so sexy! Amina took one of the little clamps in each hand and pinched them open with a wicked grin. Carrie stared as she moved them into position and then, "AH! Ahg, ahh, f-fuck!" They closed on her sensitive, stiff nipples and held fast. They were cold, hard, biting, ah, it hurt, and it felt fantastic!

"Oh, pet. You spoke. And you were doing so well." Amina took the end of the chain the clamps were attached to in her left hand and gave it a shake, making her friend squeal as the movement shook the clamps and sent spikes of pained pleasure through her huge tits. "I will have to punish you for that...but not now. Now, Mistress wants to cum. All over your pretty, flushed, tear streaked face." She held up the end of the chain that she held, "Open." Carrie blinked and opened her mouth; Amina immediately pushed the end between her lips, "Hold that, pet. Don't you dare drop it or I'll make your ass bleed."

Carrie pressed her lips down on the cool chain and nodded. Amina smiled and patted her cheek with her right hand before giving it a stinging little slap and stepping back. Her hands slipped into her cute, heart bedecked panties and pulled them down over her hips and then her legs, the material having enough stretch to easily clear her boots. Amina's pussy was a fine little slit that was bare of hair and glistened with the evidence of her own arousal; the smell of it seeming to burst once freed from her panties, mingling with Carrie's own and filling her nose.

Amina took the chain back in her left hand, "Good girl." She then ran the fingers of her right hand through Carrie's sweaty hair before grabbing hold of a handful and yanking her head back and then forward, making her yowl. "Now, earn your use, pet!" Amina stepped forward as she jerked Carrie's head down and mashed the other woman's face into her cunt, "Use that pretty mouth and make me cream! Lick me, you horny bitch!"

The older woman couldn't respond; her mouth and nose were full of pussy. The smell of Amina's sex invaded and permeated her, forced deep into her nose, Carrie knowing it would linger for days. Her lips parted and her tongue slid over the wet folds, tasting her fully. It was an earthy, rich taste that reminded her of mushrooms for some reason. The fingers in her hair tightened and she heard a happy coo from above her that sent a shiver down her own spine. She ran her tongue up and down the gash before her in long, steady strokes, to please her friend and Mistress.

She'd never done this before but she knew what she liked. She sought to caress the sweet folds, taking in her juices as she did so, swallowing them down. Her face was being liberally smeared as well and she loved it. Carrie had been bi-curious for years but she'd never had a chance like this. She liked the idea of eating pussy but always wondered if she would when the time came. She let out a happy sigh and slid her tongue into Amina's sex as deep as she could go, wriggling within her, moving to rasp along her walls.

"Oh, you sweet slut," Amina groaned. "Fuck, you love this, don't you?" She took in a hitched breath as the tongue inside her curled up and the tip pressed against the sensitive spot deep within. "Ohhh, that's good, my pet. Doing so good," she breathed. Had Carrie done this before? She was talented if she hadn't! "Keep going, naughty girl. Pretty white wife on her knees servicing my Indian pussy; nothing fucking hotter than that!"

Carrie groaned and her fingers flexed. God, she wanted to touch herself so bad right now! But focus, focus on Amina's cunt. She wanted, needed, to make her cum. She slid her tongue out of the tight confines of her entrance and slipped it upward to run over her hood, a sharp gasp from Amina telling her how ready she was for this. Then she found the small, slightly engorged button of her clit. Her lips captured it between them, pressing firmly but gently. Pain shot through her as the hand in her hair yanked, clutching hard at her locks, Amina panting now. She began to flit and flutter her tongue like she was playing her trumpet in high school again.

"AHhhH Fuck, yes!" Amina quivered against her, her hips rocking slightly to fuck Carrie's face, grinding her cunt against her pretty features and that hungry mouth. "Guh-good girl! Just like...that...now! Now, oh, oh, oh, fucking shit!" She let out a squeal herself now, letting her head tip back, her eyes screwing shut. The familiar yet always foreign burst of pleasure began in her as a jet of sensation that roared into a geyser of scorching delight. She felt her pussy gushing as she came on her friend's talented tongue, giving her a fresh coating of Amina's enjoyment.

Carrie felt the tension through the body pressed against her and knew when it hit her. The slender body quaked and wriggled, a hot gush of her fluids painting her again. Yes! Oh, she'd done it! She'd made her cum! She was so happy! But she wasn't finished, not yet! The married beauty started to shake her head, lashing her tongue back and forth with the motion, slashing deliciously at Amina's clit over and over and over.

"Hah! Eager, nn, eager to please, aren't you, slut?" Amina was grinning ear to ear, she was sure. Fuck, this was magic! So much better than she'd thought it would be! She thought there might be uncertainty or awkwardness if she and Carrie ever did this but it was so easy, so natural. "You're made for this, you know that, my pet? Fuck! Wasted as anything else! If only I could just keep you and pay you for this!" She giggled and then gasped, lurching forward as her lover continued her glorious assault on her pearl. "Maybeeee I can, ahh, start whoring you out, pretty little pussy munching bitch! Pimp you out on-nnngh! On fucking Craigslist, you dirty bitch! Fuck, fuck, fuuuuck!" The golden burn of her first had not fully faded when the second starburst went off inside her; exploding out from her core and searing her with sweet intensity. She bent forward, leaning against the chain and using it and Carrie to support her weight on rubbery legs, cradling the brunette's head in her right arm, the left jerking spasmodically on the chain that went to the clamps. Each such twitch produced a harder beat on her clit as they twisted and bit into the sensitive nipples, a burst of air splashing her wetness with the gasps it caused the buxom woman.

Amina stayed like that, loose and nearly limp, curled around Carrie's eagerly moving head. She'd backed off from the dominatrix's clit and was cooling her down, her tongue slipping over her wet flesh, cleaning her of her own girlcum. "Suh-such a good girl," she cooed. "Oh, sweetheart. I should have done this months ago. Fuck, you're wonderful!" She let her hips pump a few more times, full feeling creeping back into her legs, slowly straightening and putting her weight back on them, standing freely. She let go of Carrie's now tangled and wild looking hair and actively took a step back from her. "Oh, pet. You look the most delicious mess." Amina beamed down at her; Carrie's face from her nose down glistened with her cunt's juice. There were droplets of it on her heaving tits, rising and falling dramatically as the top heavy woman refilled her lungs. She gave the chain a hard snap and grinned at the way she yelped and her tits bounced, "You did well, pet. I'm very happy with you. Did you like the taste of Mistress' pussy?"

Carrie nodded, "Yes, oh, yes, Mistress Amina. I...I don't know how to describe it. But I loved it, loved tasting you, eating you, oh, Mistress Amina, thank you. Thank you for letting me."

"Mm, thanks without prompting? You really are made for this, my horny little cow." Amina leaned down and kissed Carrie hard, tasting her own pussy on the other woman's lips. It wasn't the first time she'd tasted her own but it tasted better than it had the times before somehow. She whispered the words, her lips brushing against Carrie's the whole time, "You're doing so great, Carrie, honey, I just love you to death right now."

Then she straightened again, "I think I need to fuck you, pet. And you need that too, don't you?" Amina reached up to hit the release on the winch and the assembly clicked wildly as the chain pulled down from the weight of Carrie's arms.

Oh, God, her arms ached! She let them fall down in front of her, smiling, "Thank you, Mistress Amina, and yes. Yes, please, I need you to fuck me, Mistress Amina. Please, God, I'm so horny, so empty, my pussy's aching," she pleaded. "Please, Mistress Amina."

Amina smirked, "Oh, that's good, pet. I still need to punish you for speaking out of turn too." She jerked the chain in her left hand again, drawing a sharp gasp and then a moan from Carrie. "One thing at a time, I suppose." Her right hand unclipped the cuffs from the d-clip with a practiced motion. "Just nod or shake your head, can you stand, pet?" Carrie nodded and she smiled, "Good." She held up the chain, "Open wide." The other woman obeyed immediately and she laid the chain along Carrie's mouth before pushing it shut. "Hold onto that now, don't you dare drop it. Now you'll get up and go over to the bed. Lay down on your back in the middle of the bed and then close your eyes. No peeking!"

Carrie nodded, the chain cool in her mouth. Amina walked back to her wall of toys and tools, leaving the white girl to follow her orders. It took a bit of doing to actually get to her feet, her legs aching just as much as her arms, but the ache...felt oddly good. She'd managed that position for so long; she was bizarrely proud of that. She made her way to the bed and sank down onto it, sighing out happily. God, it felt sooo good to be off her legs! She just sat for a few moments, letting herself feel the relief of her limbs. Then she fell back onto the mattress with a little giggle before rolling over to crawl to the middle of the bed and turn over, her eyes shutting.

She could hear Amina crossing the room towards her. "Good girl, pet. You have done very well at obeying." Her arms were jostled and there was a faint click on her left wrist and then the cuff there came away. "Arms over your head again, pet, but they may rest on the bed." Carrie obeyed silently feeling a new velvet lined cuff being snapped into place on her left wrist before that arm was jostled again and she heard a second snapping click. There was the sound of movement again and the same thing happened with her right arm. "Oh, you look delicious. Try to move your arms, pet." She did so and gasped, unable to do more than wriggle them, her arms spread above her head, held in place firmly. She must have her bound to the bedposts! Oh, that was so hot! "Good. Now, as I was saying, you have obeyed very well. Except. You spoke once without me asking you a question or giving you permission. And you'd done so nicely otherwise! Well. I've thought of a fitting punishment...you should know it could be much worse. If you hadn't done so very well otherwise...aren't I merciful, pet?"

"Yes," she answered, keeping her eyes closed. She wanted to see, was almost desperate to know what Amina was going to do to her. "Thank you, Mistress Amina. You're so kind to this whorish cow, Mistress. Thank you for your mercy, Mistress Amina."

"You're welcome, pet. Now you are going to be punished but because I am so very kind, you get a reward for all your good behavior first. I give you permission to speak freely. You must never forget my title but you no longer need only respond." Amina's voice moved as she spoke, from her right side to down by the end of the bed.

"You are generous, Mistress Amina, thank you." Carrie smiled, "I-" She felt a rush of air a thousandth of a second before something flat, cool, and stiff but yielding slapped down onto her wet pussy, "IIIahAh! Ahh, fuck!" It stung, oh, shit, did it sting! There was another slap to her cunt and she shrieked, writhing in her bonds, her legs kicking up. She started to close them but then spread them wider. It hurt but it also felt...felt dirty in the best, zestiest way! "Thank you, Mistress Amina! Please punish me as much as you want, I'm sorry I was bad!"

"Without a prompt again!" Another slap to her cunt made her buck, her hips rocking strong enough to lift her off the bed only to fall back on it heavily. "And keeping your legs spread, your eyes still closed...I am impressed, pet." There was another slap, a bit heavier than the others so far and Carrie let out a yelp, her toes curling. "For that, I'll leave it there. And you can open your eyes now, my pet."

Carrie did so, her eyes stinging from unshed tears, but she smiled. Amina stood at the foot of the bed and waggled a paddle made of hard but flexible leather that was in her right hand; she could only see her friend and domme from the waist up given the angle and her own body blocking part of her field of vision. "You'll see this again, pet, maybe on your ass next time." She set it down on the mattress by Carrie's left leg and her hand moved down to grip something below her waist. "But I've waited long enough to get what I want. What we both need."

Amina stepped up onto the bed, left foot leading and Carrie let out an anticipatory coo as she saw a strikingly authentic looking plastic dick jutting out from between her friend's thighs. The color so well matched the Indian beauty's skin tone that it created a near perfect illusion of the lovely young woman suddenly sporting a thick, stiff member. "Oh, Mistress Amina, your cock looks wonderful." She tilted her head, "But I don't see any straps."

She winked, "None. This little beauty has an end that's up in me right now and it rubs in the most delicious way, pet. So that when I fucking wreck your slut cunt, I'll feel every thrust and movement, my little bitch. I'm going to screw your brains out and cream right along with you." She knelt down between Carrie's spread legs and edged closer, grinning at a sharp gasp from the white woman when she felt the hard, cool plastic suddenly press against her lips. "Now what do you say?"

"Please!" Carrie licked her lips. God, she wanted this so much! "Please, fuck me, Mistress Amina! I want your hard dick in me, need it, so badly! I ache for you, Mistress, fuck me and fill me, use me, and ravage my cunt, I beg you! Please, please, PLEASE!"

Amina let out a throaty laugh that was part growl and drove forward. Carrie's eyes shot wide and then slammed shut as she felt her sopping emptiness rammed full of hard, long, thick plastic cock. "God! FUCK! Mistress AminaAA!" She writhed on the bed; the rough, wonderful friction of the toy stretching and pushing against her walls tipping the balance of all the lead up, all the flogging, every bit of control and domination she'd submitted to, struck and exploded inside her. Her hands clawed at the air, her feet wriggling, head wrenched back against pillows at the head of the bed. She was probably still shrieking and wailing out her joy but she couldn't hear it over the sound of her blood singing in her veins and her heart pounding in her chest.