All Comments on 'Cancun - An Unforgettable Vacation'

by califmtman

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Boring and so predictable!

Quit writing this over-used simplistic plot - it is utterly boring as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wrong Category

This story should be in "group" or "loving wives." Don't mislead your readers if you want them to be fair to you. You also will draw readers who do not like stories in other categories, and they do not read those as a result.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

you must be anidiot for lettibng her fuck another guy and a guy with a abigger cock than yours. Your whore wife will eventually want it all of the time and will leaveyou. On the other hand why would you stay with a whore that fucked a black, she is nothing but used goods now and you'r letting her still me the mother of your children???? You must have shit for brains

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
not my kind.....

What you call a story is a waste of your time and mine as it is wrong in more ways than one.! Won't read anymore of your stories "if" you decide to write another ~~ God forbid.*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I loved this story

was hard the whole time and could see how that whole situation would have been hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

You did this shit on a second honeymoon? WTF? As someone said she is damaged goods now. Get rid of her or do the proper thing and pimp her out and make some money from her while she still has enough looks to atract black cocks. Then dump her ass and start again somewhere. Or you could just kill yourself after you have killed the bitch. That would be good for the gene pool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Couple formatting observations

Well written story, a couple of your paragraphs were a bit long, try breaking them into 2 or 3, makes it easier to read.

Good effort overall though and look forward to more of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Punctuation poor - could do with a rewrite

I suspect this could be a good story - if one took the effort to add some punctuation and multiple paragraph breaks. But reading it as it now presents itself is just too much effort.

Gary13Gary13almost 13 years ago
Mixed review

Well, yeah, it probably should have been in Interracial or maybe Loving Wives, but what's the big deal about that? No reason to get your panties in a bunch.

And yeah, it would have benefitted with the help of a good editor, but it's really not a bad story.

I'd hate to think that a first-time author was discouraged from trying again because of the rantings of the anonymice. If you have something to say, people, at least have the balls to identify yourselves.

Gary13Gary13almost 13 years ago
Mixed review, again

In spite of its shortcomings, I'll give it five stars for effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
AWFUL FORMATTING

The story is difficult to read with awrul formatting - multiple paragraphs needed, etc. Realize you may be new to this but High School English class teaches this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WISH YOU WOULD WRITE MORE

I THINK THIS IS ONE OF THE BETTER STORIES at the website - believable & well written - a rare combination. Many of the stories are well written but totally unrealistic.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsover 6 years ago
Hell yeah

This was most definitely a fabulous read i enjoyed the entire story it was easy to visualize everything. Damn good.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980over 1 year ago

Author should properly tag stories. BS cuckold wife sharing story. If it was tagged correctly, I would not have read as that isn't my genre, and would not have scored it low.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

It scratched three people's itches. And, it ended properly, with husband and wife making love in each others arms

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous