Cancun - An Unforgettable Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you! Please come in and have a drink with us"

We opened the wine and were standing there pouring three glasses of wine when I heard the bathroom door open. He was facing the bathroom and saw her first as soon as she rounded the corner. The first thing I noticed as I was facing him was an eyes wide open, jaw dropping look of pure lustfulness on his face, before turning to see what caused it. My wife had come out of the bathroom, alright, but in her new lingerie, which I wasn't expecting (I had long forgotten that earlier she said she had a little surprise for me that night). She had picked out a white kinda sheer baby doll, a matching white semi see-thru butterfly thong, sheer thigh high white nylons and covering all that a full length lace sheer negligee coverall. With her newly tanned body underneath all this white sheer lingerie, she looked absolutely stunning. When she saw him standing there, while she was obviously surprised, she didn't react with embarrassment as one would think, (I assumed because she was pretty buzzed) but only stopped for several moments as she was memorized by him. She stared at and read that look on his face and then proceeded to eye him up and down with a few extra long glances at his obvious bulge. . . . then finally looked him straight in the eyes while breaking into a sort of devilish grin on her face I had never really seen before said "Oh, excuse me! I didn't hear the door" and slowly turned and without ever showing the uncomfortableness one would have expected and casually headed back to the bathroom while and the same time sort of motioning me to follow. That look on his face gave me a whole new level of arousal than I had never experience before in all the years watching men leering at my wife. The thought of a man so totally in lust after my sweet wife had turned me on in a way I didn't expect or even fully understand but definitely was getting great pleasure out from. Both my hormones and mind were racing and I wasn't sure what I was thinking. And I am sure the alcohol I had consumed was playing its part as well as I entered the bathroom.

In the bathroom, my wife immediately asked me just what was going on. I explained he stopped by and wanted to thank us for the evening by giving us one of his company's best bottles of wine so I asked him to stay for a glass.

" I didn't know you were changing into lingerie when I asked him to stay "

My wife said this is awkward now because she didn't have anything else to change into here in the bathroom and the heavy bathrobes were still in the bedroom closet. To which my run away hormones replied without giving it any thought

"Ya know, It's OK. I can go ask him to leave, I am sure he'll understand why...... But you did kinda go for teasing him earlier on the dance floor, didn't you?" and then without giving her the chance to answer that . . "And he's already seen you now so . . . . . . so why don't you come out for just one glass of wine and we'll really tease him just a little more?"

Well, my inebriated wife, as fairly conservative as she really normally is, must have really liked that idea as she suddenly gave me a big but diabolically wicked smile, a great big kiss, and then proceed to opened the bathroom door, walked into the room and apologized to him for not having a bathrobe to put on. His eyes (or his pants) couldn't hide his pleasure. She beamed enjoying the lustful look on his face.

Even I was truly stunned to see how beautiful and sexy she looked in her lingerie. Her well-tanned body was perfectly alluring showing through the transparent white lacy cover up and contrasting against the white sheer undergarments. The lacy robe even tho in went to her ankles barely hid her tan-outlined taut white ass uncovered as it was by only the G-string thong as she walked into the room, got her glass of wine and 'twirled the coverall' around as she sat on the bed. " That was kinda sexy move - showing off her ass to him through the coverall Oh, man, she's really into teasing him " I thought to myself. Her shapely well tone tan legs could be seen thru the sheer white thigh-high nylons - her blond muff could just be seen through the semi-see thru thong when she crossed or uncrossed her legs - which she seemed to enjoy doing often during the ensuing conversation - her tan lines also perfectly highlighted her magnificent firm white boobs, but her areolas were easily seen through the sheer white material and her nipples were hard as rocks and straining at the sheer material of the baby doll. With my wife, her nipples were a clear give away of whether she was turned on or not. She sat down on the bed. He sat on the chair and was having trouble not blatantly staring at my beautiful wife. Even sitting down you could see the lump that had swelled in his pants and I could spy my wife trying to steal glances at his crotch. I was loving the sexual tension in the room as I sat next to her.

It was easy to control the conversation that was somewhat erratic as either of their minds obviously couldn't concentrate on any verbal subject very long. I was really turned on by this whole situation. I was now figuring that once done with the wine, he would be leaving, and my wife would be very wound up and it should be one very good sex night for us. So as we poured the last of the wine, I boldly steered the conversation with sexual innuendo just to up the tension level even more. Now my wife, who, despite all her flirtatiousness, is basically quite still quite conservative, surprised me when a few minutes into this sexual conversation she drunkenly just wondered out loud

"Is it really true black men have bigger dicks than other men?"

He and I broke up laughing but he also was quick to reply

"Well, there might be one way to maybe answer that question"

I sat stunned and speechless as I instantly knew this suddenly was turning in a different direction that I had planned. The room instantly had gotten very quiet. Before I could speak, my wife drunkenly, naively, uttered impulsively "How?"

"Well, your husband and I, we could compare, right here for you."

When my wife didn't speak but sat there with only an increasingly devilish smirk, I did not really know what to do but being drunk myself and insanely horny enough to not want to ruin this, I said

"Okay, just for the hell of it, let's" I stood up first and dropped my pants and boxers, and exposed my almost fully erect 6 inch dick.

Now with his own sly smile, he said "OK I guess I'm next" as he stood up, turned his back to us while taking off his trousers. My wife now stared at his every move, her nipples almost poking almost through the thin material of her baby doll. You could tell he too was very muscular and fit. With his back still to us, he slowly drop his underwear. When he turned around my wife exclaimed "Oh My God" and even I was somewhat amazed. This guy was gargantuan, probably close to 8" and you could tell still not completely fully hard. She was absolutely fixated. I am pretty sure she was in shock and didn't know they could be that size. He slowly stroked it a few times while watching her and it not only grew a little longer but also thicker ... and it must have been least twice as thick as mine, maybe 2+" across. My wife just continued to gape at it for several moments as he held it there, smiling, and then she looked over at me and then drunkenly, curiously cooed "Oh, My God, Honey, would it. . . be ok. . if. .er . . if ..could I touch it?"

Even in my own drunken, lecherous, testosterone filled mind I knew we were now moving into different territory than I had every imagined happened in real life. I hadn't planned this but this was driving me wild now thinking of my beautiful wife touching our new friend's enormous cock. I was now so helplessly turn on I could only smiled back at her.

She, at first, timidly reached out and began to tentatively feel this immense cock right in front of her. Her hand was at first tentative when it slowly traveled from its gigantic head to his balls then she slowly progressed from touching and feeling, to examining, fondling and finally gently caressing this huge cock in her hand. Not unbelievably it had responded to her touch and seemed to grow even harder and longer. She was completely enthralled as she just kept on slowly feeling and stroking it until it finally quit growing and was just huge and rock hard. Eventually she finally looked over at me with an unbelieving look at what she had in her tiny hands but there was a fire in her eyes and wicked lust-filled smile I'd never seen before. I responded with my own kinda of lecherous smile and didn't say anything and sat down on the chair in the corner.

I guess that was all the approval she needed. Still sitting on the bed, she lean in and started to kiss this Greek God like cock.. She never looked my way again until he left. She at first tried to open her mouth to suck it but got clearly frustrated when she could barely get her lips passed the head. So she changed to kissing, licking, and side sucking his whole cock length especially the underside and huge head. He undeniably was enjoying her oral talents and she was obviously relishing his pleasure - her nipples were as hard as I imagine they could ever get and her areolas were darkening and swelling - something I had never noticed before - And the more she could sense his enjoyment, it only continued to heighten hers and the more intense she became. She continually kept trying to get it in her mouth but the head was just too thick to deep throat it (my favorite and hers) so she continued suck and lick the head of his cock as best she could and to work her mouth and tongue the length of the shaft. She just felt his balls in one hand and used the other to guide his cock where she wanted it. Little moans and pleasurable sounds were escaping both their lips as she wantonly use her mouth to lube his entire cock. I was sure he would unable to take much more of this incredibly lustful blow job...but after a few minutes of this she laid back on the bed with her white nylon cover legs still hanging over the edge of the bed but spread and asked

"OH GOD...If you have a condom, I want you to FUCK ME with that. . . . . ."

He quickly glanced to me in the chair to see how I reacted to her request (I guess he must have only thought he only would getting jack-off when he started this or maybe if he was really lucky, the blow job) but with my hand slowly stroking my own raging hard-on and no words of protest, he quickly finished getting naked, revealing a pretty buffed upper body as well, and he quickly stretched a condom over the huge cock. She had followed his every movement with an ever broadening smile and then whispered with both a little fear and lustfully tone in her voice

".. please be careful . . . . don't hurt me. . . . .

but I WANT to feel that cock inside me......"

He gazed at her for a moment, magnificently laying there for him, looks of pure lust passing between them and then slowly knelt down on the floor at her legs and gently removed her thong. She spread her legs wider, letting him fixate on her blond pussy... His hands began to tenderly rub and caress up her muscular legs, all the while telling her how great her legs were while he kissed up her nylon covered legs after each compliment until he reached skin and that tan outlined trimmed blond pussy. He had her in complete wanton lust by the time he gently began to kiss and slowly started to lick her pussy and she sweetly breathed a wicked sounding moan of approval. One of her hands unconsciously moved to caress his head with gratification. It was his turn to make her squirm with pleasure as one of his big hands continued to lightly hold her hips /ass so his mouth and tongue wouldn't lose contact with her now involuntarily gyrating pussy while the other continue feeling up her skin reaching up and beginning to caress her swollen tittys through the sheer baby doll material. My wife's favorite turn on is to have her tits and pussy stimulated at the same time. She quickly placed her hand over his, guiding his hand to each "mmmm . oh..yeah . . feel me" commanding him to squeeze and grab each tit in turn murmuring "Oh, God, yes, Squeeze harder!" or "now play with my nipples. . ." I couldn't believe how vocal explicit she was with him as he felt her and continue to licked her. Finally she moaned loudly "OHHHHHH, My God!!" and arched her back as she quivered under her first orgasm. He didn't quit licking her pussy or playing with her as she came down from her first and within minutes she grabbed and held his head tight to her pussy as she began to buck wildly and moan uncontrollably as she had her second tremendous orgasm. As it subsided she now pleaded / commanded with him loudly

"Oh, God!! ....Please FUCK me now...... I want to feel that COCK in ME!!"

"I WANT IT NOW"

He stood up and with her butt still at the edge of the bed, she spread her white nylon legs high in the air as he leaned towards her.. With his feet still on the floor and his hard dick sticking out what seemed like a foot, he said in a very controlled tone

"If you want me to FUCK you, YOU'll have to put it in"

He still tantalizing her, I thought, still stroking my own now semi erect dick after cumming when she did. Lifting her legs high in the air over his shoulders, she hastily reached for and grabbed that massive cock, impatiently guiding it to her aching pussy. Watching my beautiful sexy wife, whom I couldn't have imagined in this situation before tonight, now begging, guiding, and crying out for this stranger's cock, my dick was hard again.

She steered the massive head to her pussy lips, rubbing it wet with her own generous juices. Looking directly into his eyes with her own lust filled eyes, she placed it just inside her very wet lips. Staring him right in his eyes, she whimpered but with a wicked tone

"Please don't hurt me . . . . . . . but Fuck Me Good"

He slowly entered her slowly maybe an inch. She moaned in appreciation "ohhhh yes!". Out and back several strokes now two inches. She groaned louder "Ohhhhh YESSSS, ..thats good.!!" He continued to move out and back very slowly, tenderly, in a little deeper after each set of several strokes "hmmmm ."I . . like. . . it . . ......more.." as her hips now started their own motion "MMMMM, yesss, VERY GOOD" He still continued deliberately and under control and she anticipated and loved each deeper penetration and moaned appreciatively every time, often telling him how good it felt - sometimes how fucking good it felt. Her hips were slowly and involuntarily responding as his strokes got ever deeper. Sometimes she would lose control and started bucking for more like a crazed woman, he would calmly say

"Slowly ... Slowly!"

"Go easy, now, little lady.....Let's just be slow and easy . . let's just enjoy the feeling..."

"Gently .. Don't hurry this too much...... Let's take our time and fancy this!"

and would slow and pause his strokes and this worked to calm and control her movement but it only teased her passion. After about 10 minutes he had about 7 inches in and I could still see he still had more to go. My wife had lost all her moral reserve and was looking at him straight in the eyes as she was telling him how great it felt.

"Ooooooh, Yessss . . . . It feels sooo good."...

..."Ohhhh, my God, Your cock is so BIG"....

" Ohhh..YESSSS ... that's a good stroke..... Such a good stroke.... ohhhh"....

."I . . like. . . this"...

"Please... oh, please .. give..... me ....more "..

...."yesssss .... yesSSSSS ......that . ..Cock.. feels... so... deep... in.. me .."

Hearing her pleasure made me a bit jealous for a moment but the site of my beautiful blond haired wife in sheer white against this big black man, fucking her slow and easy with that enormous cock, and knowing she was pure sexual ecstasy; somehow my own weird excitement kept me silent. He continued to slowly fuck her this way for about 10 more minutes. She had at least two or three major orgasms and at least that many more smaller ones, screaming

......"Ohhh, GOD! this is such a good fuck!"

". . . . this feels soooo awesome. . ."

Finally looking directly in his eyes now as he slowly continued to please her, she begged

"Please .... PLEASE . . I want to feel all of your cock in me now.....FUCK ME WITH ALL OF IT"

To that plea he responded "OK, but this FUCK will be my pleasure as well" so he had her move up to the middle of the bed and told her to again put her legs high on his shoulders. He slid his cock back in and again began inching more and more in again but faster this time. I couldn't understand how in her tight little pussy was taking him but pretty soon he had nearly every inch and she was really going crazy. Her legs were high in the air and her arms around his neck and she was fucking him back like I never could have imagined. It was a beautiful site I'll never forget. He almost have his long cock all the way in and would nearly pull it all the way out before thrusting back into her. Their pace steadily got faster and faster and the bed springs, their bodies slamming together, and their labored breathing were the only sounds in the room . She no longer could speak words - only moans, grunts, and gasps for air as her orgasms now never seem to pause or wane. Her eyes rolled back in her head but she continue to fuck him furiously, matching each thrust with her hips. Finally after about 10 minutes of this intense fucking, he came with a hard thrust and loud grunt. She matched him with a massive orgasm, uncontrolled screams and grabbed his ass and held his pelvis tight to hers as he filled her with more pleasure. (She told me later that even through the condom she could feel massive pulses as he came and then the heat from his cum) I thought the whole wing of the resort had to hear her if they hadn't already!

They collapsed and rested for a few minutes, this massive hard body black man covering my petite wife with her arms around his shoulders and her legs wrapped around his legs. They tried to catch their breath. My wife still breathing heavily said she needed to go clean up as she felt his massive juices start to leak out of the condom on (in?) her. While she was in the bathroom, in what can only be described as the most awkward moment humanly possible, he clumsily stammered he had early meeting and should be leaving as he got quickly dressed; and, I could only sit motionless, unable to say a word, still naked from the waist down with my own spent hard-on shrinking rapidly in my hand, and still amazingly turned on, and completely stunned at what I(we) had just experienced and my aroused reaction to it.

When she came out of the bathroom, she questioned where he was and asked why he had left, she had a little indignity in her voice. I had to quickly explain it was very awkward when it was just he and I (and about his meeting.)

We laid on the bed, I kissed her and told her I love her and how incredibly erotic that was, and asked her if she enjoyed it. With a little nervous giggling "What do you think?" as she still was continuing to catch her breath.

Then she reached down and slowly began stroking my cock to its full hardness as she said "GOD, I love you! Thank you for letting me experience that. THAT really was a terrific f. . .er . terrific sex . . . . . but now. . . her stroking getting my cock to full erection. . I really want to feel like a wife being made loved to. . . I really want to feel YOU inside of me now! Make love to me!"

and she rolled me on top of her and when I entered her, she moaned as appreciatively as she had when he had entered her. She took the lead in making love as she rapped her legs and arms around me, holding me tightly to her with a loving embrace I can honestly say I hadn't felt before. She continually kissed me with a deep and tender but feverish and erotic passion. She had immediately began to slowly move her hips underneath me and grind into me, controlled and purposefully at first but with growing fever and pleasure. We were melting into each other while we made love to each other, enjoying every stoke, movement and touch. After a few minutes, surprisingly to me given what she just experience, she came again, hard and vocally. This triggered my explosion. It was the best sex we ever had! We woke up in that same intertwined position the next morning. We both had the best smile that day....

12