All Comments on 'Cancun with My Hairy Mom'

by daitalianjob

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love it!

An awesome follow upbto the first. I hope you continue with the story, also i wouldnt mind seeing his mom and him with another, but it's your story to craft. The only thing i will say in terms of changes would be the title. I love the hairy mom part please keep titling them like that, but it would be nice if you maybe added which part was which. Not that they have to connect in any storng way, but so new readers can see how the characters have evolved. Anyway thanks so much for the story.

Kaiphoon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Like your stuff

Just curious though. It's mentioned in the stories that Mom is a natural woman along with some of the other women but there is no mention of any hair other than their pussies. A truly natural woman wouldn't shave their armpits or even their legs if they could get away with it at work and the like.

If that not your thing that's fine but just curious...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving it. Hairy pussy gets me going every time. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars but to short. Are mom and dad still having sex and the brother with mom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous