Candace's Surprise Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, I had no idea things were so thoroughly planned out."

"Tiff jumped in saying, "Candy, we're not talking about story-book romances here. We're talking about rich guys with egos that are sometimes much bigger than their dicks. As women we're not above making a deal for a great lifestyle and long term security. We've generally been gifted with good looks and frequently use surgery to enhance our appeal. We're not just sex toys. Our manners and way of speaking have to meet certain standards and we study some arts, history, geography and the like so that we can be accepted in the upper class social circles. Our knowledge needs to match up with the guy's interests, international business destinations or second homes in a foreign country, favorite sports, and the like.

"In my case I'd already had breast enhancement surgery so my figure was fine. For some women cosmetic procedures are spelled out in the contract and paid for by the guy. Beyond surgery the body agreements could include piercings , tattoos- even branding. There are frequently stipulated exercise regimens, maximum weight and a list of mutually accepted sexual practices- including kinks, if the guy wants that. In general we agree to maintain our figures and stroke the guy's ego- never drinking too much or doing drugs and of course, never sleeping with anybody but him. It may not be a marriage made in heaven but it works for me."

Candace nodded in understanding but didn't know how to respond without offending Tiff. It sounded like prostitution or perhaps even sexual slavery but it also was turning her on. Instead of speaking she turned to Missy quizzically. Missy promptly agreed that Tiff had summed things up pretty well. She added, "Obviously, each couple's deal is unique. I wanted the freedom to paint so I insisted my contract provide that I'd always having a studio and supplies. Other women might want to have a horse she can ride or a certain number of days per year free of any marriage obligations.

"Since you're a reporter I guess I should also say that all of these arrangements are very private. This whole conversation violates our confidentiality agreements and can't go beyond the three of us. I guess we kind of assumed you were in the same place with Steve and were more open with you than we should have been. Please don't repeat any of this to anybody."

"No worries; I'll respect your privacy. As to Steve and I we aren't really in a long term relationship. We have some things that draw us together but I'm still living independently and hope to keep my job. Of course, my big tits will need to shrink a bit for that to work out."

Missy asked, "Will Steve be all right with that?"

Candace blushed as she imagined a woman like Missy meekly asking her husband for permission to reduce her breast size. Candace liked to think of herself as more independent and had never thought of being a submissive but perhaps she'd been kidding herself. She was virtually positive Steve had secretly created her huge tits and had control of their future size. She could have walked away from him but hadn't. Instead she'd passively accepted his control.

Candace replied that Steve had reluctantly agreed that DD would be okay but was still trying to talk her into staying bigger.

The women chatted some more and Candace kept wondering how many trophy wives might have marriages like Tiff and Missy described. Perhaps these two women were unique or perhaps not.

After about an hour Tiff suggested they'd probably had enough sun. She suggested they cover up and have some wine and cheese in the salon with the men.

In the privacy of the cabin where they'd stripped earlier Missy said, "Candy...ah I don't know how to say this but may I touch your breasts? I'm sorry to ask but Bill is going to want me to give him a detailed description of your body as foreplay when we get home. You saw how they were all drooling over you when we were out on the deck. He's going to want me to tell him all about your body since I was so close to you. I'd love to tease him by telling him how your breasts felt in my hands and I don't want to lie to him."

Before Candace could respond Tiff interjected, "I'm sorry but I'd like to touch you too- for the same reason. Our horn-dog husbands have been staring at us and I'm sure mostly at you. Mine is going to want an 'up close and personal' description of your body- just like Missy said."

Candace was taken aback by the requests but couldn't think of a polite way to decline. She'd developed a close bound with the women and sympathized with their marriage situation. She could imagine their domineering men's demands. After a long hesitation she said, "Oh...okay... I guess."

Missy reached out and gently cupped Candace's breasts. She moved both of her small hands to Candace's left side and weighed that breast saying, "Oh my God. It's so soft and so heavy...I need both hands to really get a sense of its size." After half a minute she moved behind Candace and reached around to cup both tits saying, "Wow. I'm just imagining carrying these on my body. They're so heavy but also so sexy; I think I'd play with them all day."

Missy's hands moved about the large globes and her fingers soon focused on Candace's fully erect nipples which were at least double the size of her own. Candace squirmed under her touch with a combination of embarrassment and arousal. Missy said, "Your nipples are so big. If he could Bill would send me to a surgeon to get a pair of nipples like these. He actually asked my surgeon about nipple enlargement when I was getting my breasts done but the doctor talked him out of it."

Without waiting for Missy to finish Tiff brought her hand to Candace's right breast saying, "Thank you for this. I want to experience touching you for myself but what Missy said about each of our husbands was completely true. I know I'm going to be asked if your breasts are natural, how big are they, did they look good up close, and so on." Tiff's hand cupped Candace's breast and lifted it gently. A long purr of sexual arousal escaped from Candace as she felt both breasts being fondled by women for the first time. Their touch was incredibly soft and sensuous which aroused Candace but embarrassed her since she was decidedly hetero in her sexual preference. Feeling pleasure from their touch made her feel guilty.

Tiff fondled Candace -first one breast and then the other- telling Candace how great she felt and how much they both appreciated her being so cooperative. She eventually brought two fingers to Candace's left nipple and after gently exploring with her fingertips used her thumb and forefinger to squeeze it more firmly. Candace let out a little squeak of shock and Tiff apologized saying she hadn't been able to control herself. "Your nipples are fantastic. Up on the deck I was obsessed with your breasts but now I'm equally in love with your nipples. I'm sorry if that is inappropriate but it's the truth." Tiff moved her fingers off of Candace's nipple and returned to her more general fondling of her breasts.

After a long minute or two Candace broke the mood by saying, "Okay. I think that should be enough research for your erotic tales to your guys. Ironically, I think I'll tease Steve by describing what we've just done. He hasn't ever demanded a teasing story but as a guy I'm sure he'll appreciate it."

The women backed their hands off- laughing with Candace about how easy it was to turn a guy on as they each got re-dressed in their bikinis. As they dressed Candace noticed Missy mouth something to Tiff. From Missy's facial expression she could tell it was a question but had no idea of the content. Tiff nodded affirmatively in response.

Missy then turned to Candace and said, "We know you're in New York most of the time but if you should move to Florida or spend more time here with Steve we'll give you our email and phone contacts." She paused and then said, "I don't want to frighten you away but you know our sex lives aren't all that great. As a result we've formed what we call our 'book group'. Every week or two we tell our husbands we're going to our book group. In fact, one of us gets a hotel room and we share some really great orgasms. If you're in town we'd love for you to join us."

Candace stared at her in confusion for a few seconds. Missy then added, "It's just girls. There are usually three or four of us that enjoy a couple of hours of soft girl on girl intimacy. I'm sorry if I've shocked you. I just wanted to put the invitation out there. If you're not as horny as we are that's fine. Our guys aren't as young as Steve and well...even when they're horny our pleasure isn't a priority."

Candace smiled and after an awkward hesitation said, "Thank you. So far I'm not feeling neglected. Steve is pretty good but you never know- we haven't been together all that long. I was surprised by your talking of your group but not so shocked that I don't want your numbers." Missy and Tiff smiled at her response and input their contact info into Candace's phone. She added hers to their phones.

Candace put on her shorts and top over her bikini- joking that she needed to cover up to preserve the mystery in the others' planned foreplay stories. Tiff laughed and whispered that jovially that Candace's top was tight enough to get Dave hard with visions of how good she must look- definitely tight enough to be a good teaser for the detailed story to follow. They all touched up their make-up and exited the cabin.

The three couples spent the rest of the voyage together in the salon. Candace found the two men to be pleasant but couldn't forget what the wives had said about them. She could sense their eyes devouring her and was aroused by thinking ahead to the women's descriptions of how she'd looked and felt. She was intrigued by their secret contracts with their respective wives and wondered how they thought of their wives. Similarly, she wondered if their egos caused them to think of themselves as great lovers while their wives had been less complimentary. All of her questions would go unanswered. She dared not ask intimate questions of men she'd never even met before. She also couldn't even hint at the talk she'd had with the wives since it would betray the confidence of the women.

Back at the dock everyone said their goodbyes. Candace hoped she might be able to talk more with the women in the future but doubted she'd ever see Tiff or Missy again.

When they arrived back at the condo Steve directed Candace to the door that opened to the security scanners. She hesitated and said, "May I assume you're a man of your word and that I'll be back to DD cups by the time we reach New Jersey?"

Steve smiled and said, "All I can say is that you shouldn't worry about it. Life doesn't come with guarantees. Let me enjoy your spectacular tits in the moment- don't remind me they might be smaller in the future."

That answer was far from satisfying but Candace knew he wouldn't say anything more definitive. She went through the two scanners and hoped her chest would gradually go from obscene to voluptuous. She wondered if the scanners were already starting that process. She knew her body changed slowly and didn't really have any actual timeline or means of measurement.

She questioned Steve about their travel schedule and he said they'd fly back late on Sunday afternoon. That gave her body about 24 hours to re-shape itself if Steve was a man of his word. She trusted him but only to a point. Fortunately she didn't need to be at work until Monday afternoon so she had most of another day to shrink but she wasn't going to tell him that.

Steve asked if she'd enjoyed her afternoon on the boat. Candace hesitated but said yes and that she'd enjoyed meeting Tiff and Missy. Steve said he didn't really know them but certainly enjoyed the topless display all three women had presented. He said, "Needless to say, I was proud that your breasts were noticeably bigger and your overall body much sexier than either of the other women."

"I don't know whether to thank you for what I guess you meant as a compliment or slap you for thinking of me as a show dog."

Steve was flustered and said, "I meant it as a compliment. I'm sorry if it sounded boorish but when rich guys get together there's always a certain amount of competition and boasting."

"So does that mean you were comparing tits and boasting that mine were bigger?"

"Well, frankly- not just bigger. Yours were also better shaped and obviously natural; but I didn't need to boast- your attributes were quite obvious. While we were 10 to15 feet away the guys soon recognized how your breasts moved with soft undulations. The guys knew that meant they were natural which really turned the guys on. Their wives' breasts obviously looked enhanced. Lying on their backs they each had a pair of circular mounds sticking up. They looked nice but clearly wouldn't feel as good as yours to fondle."

"So that's what rich guys talk about on a yacht? I guess I should be thankful we didn't have to go through a weigh-in and full physical exam."

"There were three attractive, well-endowed women lying naked on the fore deck; did you really expect us to look away?"

Candace acknowledged that she knew the men were watching and had simply tried to ignore them. Steve knew he should change the subject but couldn't help but continue the discussion of the women's breasts saying, "The guys were quite complimentary about your nipples, too. They were obviously larger than the others".

"Complimentary? Do I want to guess what kind words they used?"

"Ah... well, actually they weren't crude; they knew they were talking about my wife so they were very polite. They simply said your nipples were huge. I think Bill used the term 'incredible'; he'd also used that word to describe your breasts. One of them said he'd wanted to get his wife's nipples enlarged to be like yours but the doctor had refused because of the risk of desensitizing them. So what do three naked women talk about?"

"Ironically, there was some discussion about our nipples and how one husband had wanted surgical enhancement but the idea by nixed by the doctor. There was also some more general discussion of our bodies and, more specifically, of large breasts. I fibbed a little in saying mine were natural. I said I'd gotten bigger lately for some unknown reason- possibly hormonal- and hoped to have breast reduction surgery soon if my hormones didn't change direction. They agreed with me that DD was the largest reasonable size for me. Oh and then also there was the subject of nipples that I just mentioned."

"I assume the other ladies envied your breasts and nipples; their husbands certainly did. Their surgeons presumably did their best but your natural breasts could never be copied. Your breasts are absolutely spectacular. You know I'm obsessed with them. Was there any touching? Did the women touch your breasts? "

"Well, it's funny you should mention that. Yes, there was a little touching but not in an overtly sexual way. As we were getting dressed Missy asked if she could touch my breasts so she could tease her husband with a sexy description of how I felt. Tiff then joined in the request. It was a bit shocking but also rather exciting. First there was the gentle contact of a woman's fingers; it's much more subtle than a man's. Then there was the thought that in an hour or two they would each tease her husband by telling him about my breasts in graphic detail. Finally, I got aroused knowing how it would turn you on to tell you what happened. It was all very hot."

"Yes, I imagine it was," replied Steve. "It makes me hard to hear about it. Did she just touch or was there some teasing involved? Did they both do it?"

"They were afraid of freaking me out so it was more clinical than erotic but it was still hot. Missy touched me first and then Tiff joined in. Their hands felt tiny compared to yours." As she spoke Candace teasingly moved her hands around her breasts to mimic what the women had done. She could see Steve staring intently at her hands. She cupped her hands under her breasts and lifted gently as if assessing their weight as she said, "Each of them weighed my breasts with their hands and said how incredibly heavy and sensuous they were. They needed to use two hands to cradle one breast," she said as she moved both hands to one breast to demonstrate- cradling her left breast with both of her hands as she gave Steve a pouty, sexy look.

"Each woman knew her husband would want to hear details about my breasts after he'd stared at them for over an hour on the deck, Each had a similar tease planned for her guy- combining the visual description he expected with a surprise tale of how she'd touched me, how large and hard my nipples were- everything a horn dog would want to hear."

"Wow. You're one hot babe. I never would have thought you'd let them touch you."

"If you'd asked me about it earlier I'd have said it would never happen. I've never been touched by a woman and haven't ever thought about doing it. These were complete strangers. I can't really explain it but we shared some bonding as we lay in the sun and they told me about how they met their husbands. The fact that we all had big breasts was also a common bond.

"If they'd tried to fondle me sexually I would have screamed but they were very polite. They asked permission and explained they just needed to know how I felt so they could describe my breasts more dramatically for their horny men. There was no good reason to refuse them.

"To my surprise their little hands aroused me even though they weren't trying to be sexual. Their touch was so soft and I was imagining how I was going to tease you by telling you about their touching me." As she spoke Candace slowly trailed an extended finger along the top edge of her bikini. Knowing that she had his full attention she dropped her hand a little and pinched a nipple through her suit- making a small moaning sound as she teased Steve. Steve's cock throbbed at her erotic tale and actions.

Candace then said, "While I'll probably never see them again I felt close to them after sunning naked with them and sharing girl talk. We exchanged contact info and they even hinted they'd like to be intimate with me."

Steve guided Candace toward the bedroom and asked that she remove her blouse and shorts but leave the bikini on-saying that he'd never seen it on her. She complied and then struck some sexy poses in the bikini.

Steve stepped up to her and hugged her. His hands roamed up and down her back as he pressed his chest into hers. He told her how great she looked and felt and then kissed her passionately.

Steve reached around behind Candace and unhooked her bikini top. As he tossed it aside he added, "Did you kiss the other women or did they kiss your nipples?"

"No. It wasn't like that. As silly as it sounds it was like scientific research they needed for the story they wanted to tell later. There was a sexual element because of where they were touching and that we all knew the stories they'd tell were going to be a sexual tease but it wasn't like they were coming on to me sexually. They said they didn't want to lie to their husbands about how I felt and so actual touching was needed but it wasn't a lesbian scene."

"It is in my mind. My cock feels like steel."

Steve's hands enveloped her breasts causing Candace to moan with true excitement. She said, "Oh, your hands feel great. While their small hands felt sexy I was thinking about how you grab me and how sexy it is even as I was being felt up by them. I'm definitely not a lesbian."

"I'm glad. I think your huge tits need a man's attention. They're too big and luscious to be pleasured by small hands and a small mouth. They need to be handled more roughly." He grabbed her forcefully and then ran his hands over and around her breasts firmly- pinching her nipples from time to time. Candace squirmed under his grasp with obvious arousal.