Candace's Surprise Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve stepped back and took in Candace's overall look in just the bikini bottom. "Beautiful," he said. "That's how you should sun yourself in the morning on the deck."

Candace visualized herself doing that and said, "We'll see. I'm obviously not doing that if there are any boats nearby."

Steve reached for Candace's waist and then grasped the sides of her bikini. In seconds it was around her ankles and he helped her step out of it. He reached back to her waist and guided her to the bed. When they were close to the bed he reached out and pulled the decorative coverlet off. He then pulled back the top sheet and gestured for her to slip in under the sheet. As Steve walked around the bed his boat shoes, shirt, shorts, and boxers made a trail on the carpet.

Candace watched as his erect cock bounced in front of him as he neared his side of the bed. She said, "Your cock looks like it enjoyed our yachting or was it my tale of getting felt up by two busty strangers?"

"It was all of the above but mostly it was seeing you in just the bikini pants. Your tits look twice as big when your breasts are bare and you've got panties or something like panties on down below. I can't wait to bury my face in your fantastic tits."

Candace cupped her breasts in her hands to tease Steve and added, "Just think. Tiff and Missy might be describing these tits- how they look and how they feel- to their husbands right now. I guess it's a bit egotistical but I rather like the notion of three men's cocks being hardened by mental images of my big tits."

Steve growled at her lustfully saying he didn't care about the other guys' mental images. He was forming 'first hand' images that were much more arousing. "With that his left hand grasped her right breast firmly. His head dropped down and he enveloped her right nipple in his mouth. His right hand slipped under her waist and grabbed her ass cheek- pulling her to him and holding her there as his hand explored her ass.

Candace loved his bold approach. Virtually every time they'd been together he had taken charge and made her submit to him without asking. Somehow he instinctively knew that his approach was what she craved. It was so different from the gentlemanly guys she dated in the past. He wanted to enjoy her body and wasn't afraid to show it.

Steve was literally worshiping her breasts. His mouth and hands caressed her and his powerful handling reflected his loving lust for her flesh. He didn't hurt her at all despite being almost out of control; somehow he knew exactly how rough to be for their mutual pleasure. She gasped with arousal as he manhandled her. As his hands felt her up he said, "Your tits are incredible. I loved watching you on the deck but regretted that we hadn't stayed in bed all day. Your breasts are absolutely perfect. You might be a little embarrassed by their size but to me they're true perfection."

He held her right breast captive with the nipple area exposed and moved his mouth to that nipple. His mouth took in as much of her flesh as it could and his tongue and teeth assaulted the nipple. She looked down and saw his saliva glistening in the light. She loved that look; it reflected his lust. Candace moaned as electric pulses of excitement shot to her pussy. She ground her hips against his and his hand on her ass pulled her in tighter. Her mind reflected on his words as she relished his touch. He sincerely thought her G cup tits were perfect. She didn't agree but wondered if she should give herself more time than the weekend to be persuaded. She'd never felt a man so excited.

After a few seconds Steve's hand released her breast and moved down between their bodies to her Venus Mound. His mouth remained at her nipple where he continued to feast on her erect sensitive nub. She proudly pushed her breast out into his mouth- inviting him to feed on her breast and nipple.

His hand insinuated itself downward over her Mound and beyond so that he could use two extended fingers to toy with her clit. As he reached his goal Candace's hips pressed against his hand and her breathing deepened with ever increasing arousal.

To her surprise, instead of concentrating on bringing her off with his hand Steve used his hand to nudge her into rolling onto her back. His mouth released her nipple and lifted away- leaving Candace momentarily frustrated at the loss of stimulation.

Moving with a purpose Steve helped Candace roll and gestured for her to spread her legs as he lifted himself one leg at a time to a kneeling position between her calves. He then pushed her legs further apart and lowered his upper body between her thighs. While she missed the attention to her breasts Candace was already anticipating how his mouth would feel on her most sensitive flesh. She could feel her excitement building even though he wasn't currently in contact with any erogenous zones.

Soon he kissed her inner left thigh and then her right- only an inch or two from her pussy. Her hips rose to push herself toward his mouth but he moved a hand around her hip and pressed her body down with a palm just above her Venus Mound. Knowing that she'd push upward again he kept downward pressure on her Mound as his mouth kissed closer to but not on her pussy. Candace rolled her hips and unsuccessfully strained to channel his mouth to her slit.

"Patience," he said. "You'll be taken care of but at my pace- not yours." Steve adjusted his position to better align his mouth with his target and to move his body up on the bed. As he moved he bent her legs at the knees to lift her thighs off of the bed and give him better access between her legs. Resting his weight on his elbows he was able to extend his right hand around her thigh up to fondle her left breast. When his fingertips reached her nipple a passionate moan evidenced her pleasure.

Meanwhile his lips found her outer pussy lips and he teasingly explored with gentle kisses and an occasional swipe with his tongue. Candace's whole body came off the bed -over powering his hand's efforts to hold her still. Her excitement aroused him and he attacked her pussy with more vigor- using his tongue to roughly explore the length of her slit and then focus on the area near her clit. He gradually moved to use his tongue directly against her clit prompting her to shout out an expletive.

Within seconds of touching her clit Steve knew Candace was at the point of no return. He continued to tease her clit and pushed her over the edge to a body shaking orgasm. Her entire body spasmed as if she'd just touched a 110 volt power line. She was panting loudly as her hips squirmed under his oral caress- torn between wanting more and knowing it was too much. Finally, she pushed on his head to indicate she couldn't endure more pleasure.

It took Candace several minutes to recover. When her breathing was back to normal Steve rose up on his knees and started to move up over her body. As he did he said, "With all we've seen and talked about today my cock needs to fuck your fantastic tits. Your job is to put some saliva between them and then to capture some of the flesh that's being wasted off to the side. Bring it toward my cock; bury me in your softness."

Candace grinned- being more than willing to use her big tits for his pleasure. She leaned up and tried to deposit as much saliva as possible on her fingers for transfer to her breasts. She was frustrated in not being able to produce much and Steve told her not to worry. He gently pushed her back onto the bed and dribbled a copious amount of his saliva onto her chest. He then moved up and slapped his erect cock between her tits. Candace used her hands to push a mountain of soft flesh from each side- molding her tits around him.

Steve immediately started to plunge forward and back. His excitement was obvious and Candace relished that he was so passionate. She couldn't help but say, "You can't last. My tits are going to drain you in seconds. Look at how big they are and feel how soft and wet. They were the best on the boat today. I knew that and loved it. I knew your guys were all staring at my tits much more than at Tiff's or Missy's. They feel even better than they look- right?

Steve didn't want to talk. He just wanted to cum all over her. A few grunts and moans were his only answer to her words. He thrust forward and back in her fleshy tunnel getting closer and closer to climax.

Candace taunted him, "Cum on me. Cum on my obscenely huge tits."

Those words seemed to draw him over the edge. His cock exploded in three bursts and his muscles went from tense to powerless in seconds. He felt that he'd cum several ounces but only a small droplet emerged from the soft tunnel. Candace noticed how little cum was visible and teased him by calling attention to how her breasts had swallowed up his spend. "I'm so big you couldn't hit my face like you've probably thought about." She held her tits tightly around him used her hands to squeeze her flesh in a milking pattern from bottom to top.

Finally Steve's exhausted body could hold its position anymore. He withdrew his softening cock and moved carefully off of her. When he could do it without landing on her he flopped onto the bed next to her so he could recover. Even as his cock continued to soften and his breathing was still elevated he reached out to touch her. His hand tentatively caressed the side of her left breast as he whispered, "They're incredible...absolutely incredible."

As she watched Steve gradually recover from his climax Candace thought about how many great orgasms Steve had given her and how her situation was so different from that of Tiff and Missy. She then smiled as she wondered if G cup breasts might be acceptable on TV.