Candace's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a reporter Candace couldn't flaunt her new chest but it was also too large to hide. Most of her old form fitting dresses didn't fit at all; she'd bought them off the rack in brands and styles that she knew were for flat chested women. She now had to buy styles that had darts in the bust area to accommodate the womanly tits she now had. The result was form fitting dresses that followed the new curves of her chest. She loved those curves.

While she wasn't flaunting she felt the contrast in her look might suggest that she'd gotten implants. Since her co-workers saw her every day she assumed they'd know she hadn't taken time off and then reappeared with a big chest. Two other women in the studio had done that during the past year and it was the office gossip for at least a week each time. Candace wasn't thrilled that TV viewers would think she'd had surgery but there wasn't anything she could do about that. Her body was hotter than it had ever been so she really couldn't complain.

In fact, Candace found herself in the boss' office being told that she was to fill in as co-anchor the following week when one of the anchors was away. If she did well she'd be their routine sub whenever one of the anchors was off. She was sure her tits were at least partially responsible. She spent the weekend practicing before a mirror and selecting her most attractive outfits for the five day stint.

Candace's first evening broadcast had gone well. She hadn't blown any stories and her co-anchor had been warm and helpful. Her nerves were much calmer for the second night. That had included some technical problems with the sound on a live remote interview which required the co-anchors to ad lib a filler story but it had been okay.

It was after the second evening that her phone delivered a surprise call from Mr. Fish. After a few awkward seconds Candace realized he was complimenting her on her TV performance and asking her out to dinner.

She was shocked when he apologetically noted that because of his position with his company and his widely discussed wealth he always asked prospective dates to sign a confidentially agreement before their first date which carried over for any subsequent dates. He emailed the agreement to her for review and she noted it contained mutual representations about being disease free along with the privacy statements. In a subsequent phone call Candace joked about his smooth romantic approach to dating but said she understood and would send him a pdf of the signed agreement. They agreed on dinner for Saturday evening and agreed on the time he'd pick her up.

Mr. Fish- now Steve, was the perfect gentleman. They had a private booth at a high end restaurant that was obviously familiar with Mr. Fish. The staff all addressed him by name and fell all over themselves to deliver great service. The dinner was excellent. Steve was an interesting man and a good conversationalist. Their date went well and he invited Candace to a charity cocktail party that was set for two weeks later with a private dinner to follow the public event. She accepted.

Over the ensuing week Candace searched for the perfect cocktail dress and fantasized about her upcoming evening. She'd reviewed the newspaper coverage of the past charitable events Steve had attended. Based on that Candace anticipated it would be a glamorous crowd. Her Google search of the same event held last year confirmed the guest list included the wealthiest and most powerful people in the city. The event called for the perfect dress. With her new body that dress would logically have a low neckline. It was going to be the first time she would show cleavage in public. That might not be a big thing to most women but it was to her. She'd never had anything to show and had only occasionally been at an event that called for dressing up in cocktail outfits.

On seeing her that evening Steve complimented her on how she looked. His eyes definitely zeroed in on her cleavage but he was suave about it. Candace felt great and thought they made a strikingly beautiful couple. Some news photographers seemed to agree as they received more than their share of the photographers' attention. Candace was thankful that Steve kept her close and warmly introduced her to the many people who greeted him. In the few moments they had to themselves Steve complimented Candace again on how beautiful she looked and she basked in his words.

After about an hour at the event Steve whispered to her that they could slip out. He explained that making an appearance at these events was somewhat of a business requirement for him but he never stayed for the full event. His driver was waiting when they exited the hotel and the car sped them off to dinner at a posh country club.

Steve was again the perfect companion as he held doors open for her, assisted with checking her coat and demonstrated perfect table manners. She enjoyed getting to know a little more about his personal likes and dislikes, travel experiences and the like.

She was taken aback when without warning Steve said, "Please excuse me if I sound rude but are you enjoying your new body?"

Candace thought she might have misunderstood and said, "What? What did you say?"

Steve said, "I'm sorry if it's a rude question. Your chest is obviously larger than when I first met you two months ago and your overall body seems perfectly shaped. You must spend a lot of time at the gym. Recently, I've noticed your body has looked different on TV. This evening I'm sure you've caught me ogling your breasts. I felt I should mention the change since I assume it's an important thing in your life. It seemed that I should acknowledge the change but I didn't know what to say. I guess I said something inappropriate."

Candace replied, "No. I guess the subject was bound to come up. My body has changed a lot in the past two months. Do you know this was the first time I've ever worn a dress that showed off cleavage? I've been embarrassed but also a little excited all evening."

"Well," said Steve, "Clearly your debut was a great success. All of the straight men at the party enjoyed your cleavage- of course, none more than me since I held the secret hope that I might get to enjoy the area more intimately."

"Perhaps," replied Candace trying to restrain the huge smile that threatened to reveal her own secret lust. Candace didn't know how to react to his raising the subject of her new tits. Did his comment call for an explanation of her mysterious growth? She realized that he'd been bold enough to say what every man who'd known her – or seen her on TV- was thinking. She just hadn't prepared herself to discuss the subject. Was he so naïve about breasts that he thought they could come from extra work outs at the gym? She doubted that. Implants had to be his assumption but he was afraid to say so.

Candace didn't expect to have a serious relationship with Steve. He'd made that clear from the start. As a result there was probably no reason to give him her whole story. If he felt her up later he'd know her breasts were natural. That would be all he needed to know and probably all he'd care about.

Deciding to ignore his comment about her body Candace said, "I've never socialized with people of the wealth I saw this evening," said Candace. "I haven't seen so many diamonds since I last walked through Tiffany's. The women's dresses were all pretty spectacular as well."

"Yes, charity brings out the most garish displays of diamond baubles, doesn't it? If the diamonds you saw tonight were sold you could feed a poor village in Africa for a year or more."

"Oh, I guess I hit a nerve. I didn't mean to kill the mood. I had a great time at the event. Oh, I guess I shouldn't use the past tense, I'm still having a great time. If it helps restore the mood I'll change my earlier 'perhaps' about your being intimate with my breasts to a 'highly likely'.

Steve smiled and replied, "That's definitely a mood lifter. I should confess I'm rather obsessive about breasts. In fact, yours look so delicious I'd suggest we skip dessert and return to my apartment so that I can feast on your intimate areas. Are you okay with that?"

Candace nodded and then joked, "Do I need to get you to sign a confidentiality agreement before you uncover my secrets?"

Steve apologized for his pre- date formality but defensively added, "As you can understand I'm a prime target for women looking to make a dollar by selling a tell-all story to the tabloids." He held up his right hand in a Boy Scout salute saying, "For myself, I'm not one to kiss and tell."

The couple left the dining room and Steve's car and driver arrived at the Club's front door as they walked out. Candace marveled at how the rich lived; there was no walking to a far off parking space and not even waiting for your turn to ask the valet to retrieve your car.

The car delivered them to a prestigious residential address in the heart of the city. Steve guided her to a private elevator and opened its door with a scan of his thumb. The elevator delivered them directly to the foyer to his penthouse. As she crossed the foyer into the great room she was immediately struck by the sparkling lights of the city that were visible through the floor to ceiling windows. Once again she felt like a nervous school girl at her first formal dance. Her background was middle class and didn't include wearing cocktail dresses, dating billionaires or penthouse apartments. The evening was like a fantasy date.

Steve embraced her and kissed her gently. She didn't resist and the kiss became more passionate as she returned the kiss. Steve's hands roamed over her back as they kissed. In between kisses he whispered how great she'd looked at the cocktail party and how her chest had both surprised and excited him.

After several minutes of kissing Steve said, "Earlier you suggested I might be permitted to more fully enjoy your breasts. Can we go into my bedroom now?"

Candace smiled and nodded. Steve led her down a short hall and into his large master bedroom. He kissed her again and expertly located the tab to the zipper that held her dress in place. Within seconds the dress was loosened and slid down her body to reveal her strapless bra displaying the luscious mounds of her breasts. Steve was pleased to note that she wore a garter belt rather than pantyhose.

He embraced her again and ran his hands up and down her torso as he kissed her. His hands soon dropped a little lower to caress her ass which was nicely presented in some tight silky panties and the garter belt. His arousal was obvious and Candace rubbed her body against his hardness.

Breaking the kiss Steve moved his mouth lower and kissed her neck and upper chest as his hands enjoyed fondling her ass and exploring her hips and ass. Candace loved his attention and felt sexy – being well aware that her body had never been as sensuous as it was right then. Her womanly curves were being enjoyed by a handsome man for the first time and it seemed like one of the most significant moments in her life. Men had made love to her before but for the first time she felt sexy enough to deserve every aroused pant and touch from her lover. She knew just about any man would love to be in Steve's shoes and she loved it.

Steve's fingers trailed up her body and traced the edge of her bra. In a soft voice he asked, "May I?"

She pushed her breasts forward and replied, "Please do. I'd be rather insulted if you didn't."

His hand reached behind her and made quick work of her bra clasp. Since it was a strapless style the bra fell away instantly. Candace blushed but unconsciously pulled her arms back a little to emphasize her tits. Steve stared at them for a few seconds and whispered lustfully, "They're beautiful."

His hands came up under her tits and he gently fondled each one. Candace beamed- knowing that he now knew her tits were wonderfully soft and natural. He'd probably expected to feel implants. She laughed to herself that she didn't actually know how surgically enhanced breasts felt but she'd heard somewhere that they felt hard. She wondered where she would have heard that and whether it was true. It seemed logical but in any case Steve had to know the difference. She'd seen the newspaper and internet photos of him with numerous dates showing great cleavage. Some of those breasts were almost certainly enhanced.

None of that mattered except that at this moment his cock was probably throbbing just a little bit more at her soft natural feel. She loved the thought of his cock being hard because of her tits.

Using his left hand as a guide Steve brought her right breast to his mouth. His lips made a preliminary pass over her areola and nipple- just brushing the flesh causing her to shiver with excitement. Her nipples were fully erect and anxious for attention. His tongue then explored her stiff flesh with Candace tensing and gasping as a result. She looked down and took in the scene of her large breast being held captive while Steve's tongue teased her big nipple. It was another landmark moment for her- one she'd remember for life.

Steve's right hand had dropped to her hips and ass- holding her body close as his left hand fondled her breast. His tongue continued to assault her nipple as his mouth enveloped the area and he sucked on her for the first time. Her arousal doubled and she had trouble standing.

This prompted Steve to back off slightly. He said, "I love your tits. They're fantastic." He repositioned his hands and helped her step back toward the bed. He gestured for her to fold back the coverlet as he quickly stripped off most of his clothes. Using gestures and some gentle hand pressure he guided her to a prone position on the bed as he removed the rest of his clothes.

Candace enjoyed her first view of his naked body which was just as fit and sexy as she'd envisioned. On a 10 scale it was about an 8 or 9. His erect cock was sticking straight out. It seemed about average but that was fine with her.

She was well aware that he was also taking in her body. She stretched out a little and caressed her breasts lewdly to tease him. She could see him enjoying her gesture and almost laughed as his cock seemed to twitch in response.

Steve moved to the bed and moved his body against hers while kissing her passionately. Leaning on one forearm left only one hand free. That hand was soon caressing Candace's body from her knees to her shoulders. He paid particular attention to her hips and ass which were still accented by her panties and garter belt. Her breasts were also a prime target for his hand. Their soft moans and her sensuous hip movements left no doubt as to their mutual pleasure.

Breaking off his kiss momentarily Steve said, "Your body feels fantastic. You're much more sensuous than the TV reporter that visited me a few months back." Candace blushed; she knew he was right but it wasn't something she wanted to discuss.

She replied, "I love feeling you up against me. You kiss very well, too- better than I expected from the tight lipped CEO I tried to interview."

Without replying Steve moved down on the bed by about a foot and attacked her breast with his mouth. Candace squirmed and gasped with excitement. His hand added to her arousal as it snaked its way between her legs to caress her Venus Mound and then her pussy. After 15 seconds his fingers insinuated their way inside her panties and made contact with her wet lips for the first time. He didn't penetrate her except with his fingertips. The length of his fingers flanked her clit and pressed against it. Candace ground herself against his fingers and panted with shallow breaths.

Within a matter of seconds Candace was at the point of no return. She could feel herself losing control as Steve's teeth bit lightly on her painfully erect nipple. Her world was centered on that nipple as sexual impulses ran through her. Her breathing was labored and she struggled to control her mouth that wanted to scream. Her body first froze and then went into spasm as a huge orgasm washed through her. She wanted his mouth on her but also found the contact too much. She was helpless and loved every second of being so. She couldn't remember ever having such a powerful climax and laughed to herself at the idea that perhaps big tits produced bigger orgasms than little ones.

Ever the gentleman Steve paused in his ravishing of her while her body calmed. As she recovered Candace brought her hand down to caress Steve's cock and said, "Please put this where it belongs. Your STD agreement didn't cover birth control but I'm on the pill so that's taken care of; if you prefer using a condom I won't be offended."

"I would never prefer using a condom," he replied as his fingers went to the waist of her panties. In short order they were sliding down her legs and then tossed out of the way. Steve spread her legs apart and positioned his body between them. To her surprise he didn't impale her. He slid further down the bed and brought his mouth to the area of her upper thighs rather than his cock. His mouth explored the area and slowly moved upward and inward to her swollen pussy lips. She grasped handfuls of the sheets with arousal as his mouth pleasured her. His tongue ran along her lips to her great pleasure and her hips rose to seek greater contact.

He drove his tongue deeper into her since she seemed to want that. Her level of excitement rose which he took as an invitation for more. He used two fingers to spread her lips and bury his mouth deeper in her wetness. They both enjoyed this intimacy with Candace's arousal climbing toward another orgasm. Without conscious thought her hands clasped onto his head- holding him against her as his lips and tongue moved about vigorously. She loved everything he was doing and he could tell from her staccato gasps and how her hips writhed.

His mouth moved forward on her slit toward her clitoris while he paired his index and middle fingers to probe into her pussy. When his tongue reached the side of her clit he plunged his fingers into her. Her hips rose off the bed by several inches and her hands held onto his head even more firmly. A short cry escaped her mouth as the sensations in her clit overwhelmed her nervous system and muscles. Her body tensed and then went straight as a board before all of her muscles turned to mush. In the meantime her nerves seemed to short out with the overwhelming pleasure of her climax. Initially she couldn't think but as the orgasm resolved Candace marveled that her very recent 'best orgasm ever' had just be surpassed. Either Steve was a god-like lover or girls with tits did have better orgasms.

As Candace's nerves and muscles returned to normal she said, "Wow. You're the most generous lover I've ever had. It's been great but you've made me feel very guilty. Please take your pleasure now."

Without any verbal response Steve moved up and guided his hard cock into her well lubed canal. Candace moaned and bent her knees a little to give him a more welcoming target. He sank in further and they each moaned with pleasure. Steve withdrew slowly and then thrust forward slowly but powerfully.

Candace enjoyed every inch of him and adjusted her hips again to accommodate him better. Her hands went to his hips gently as if she was guiding his motions but it was merely a way to confirm her desire. She said, "That's it. Go deep. You can plow me as fast or slow as you want but go deep like you're doing. Your cock feels great."

Steve loved hearing her and lifted her knees to her shoulders which allowed him to go much deeper. Candace shouted, "Yes, Deep like that is what we both need." Several deep powerful thrusts followed with Candace grunting her approval at the bottom of each stroke.

.

"Hold your new tits for me," demanded Steve. Hold them and offer them to me- move your knees wider! Don't cover the nipples with your fingers! Let me see those big delicious nipples."