Candace's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
688 Followers

After a few minutes of analyzing the facts she drew some conclusions. She could never date Steve unless some innocent explanation for her breasts was proven to her. Since nothing medical had been discovered yet this proof wasn't likely to materialize.

Her tits were now 34D; only time would reveal their future size. If they magically stopped growing the odds would be higher that Steve's scans had been what reshaped her. More specifically, it would be logical to guess he'd turned on her growth when she first visited Vee-Imaging and turned it off that night when he confirmed she didn't want to be bigger. Perhaps he wanted his date to have bigger tits or perhaps she was just an animal experiment. Either way he was a criminal. He was such a pig he would probably would have kept her tits growing until they practically burst. Or not. It was all speculation.

The journalist in her thought of what a great news story it would be- a career maker. Unfortunately, since she'd be the story she couldn't be the reporter. Well, without facts there wasn't any story.

There were only two facts. Her tits. As Steve had said, they were perfect- just 'too big enough'.

If she kept growing she'd probably lose her job but maybe that would clear Steve of her suspicions. Probably not. His scanning machines were the best guess she had as to a cause for her growth. She'd try to research whether there was any scientific journal articles or other information suggesting that scans could alter bodies. She knew she wouldn't find anything. Even if body changing machines existed they'd be top secret.

As she drank her scotch and thought through these various alternatives Candace became aware that she had been fondling her breasts and playing with her left nipple. She froze for a second or two but then resumed what she'd been doing. It felt good. She had a great rack. She couldn't date Steve but he certainly wasn't the only guy in town. She had a killer body; the cause wasn't all that important.

Tdisk
Tdisk
688 Followers