Candi Coated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, her toes curl, and she screams as her pussy explodes into another mind-numbing orgasm. Her light-headedness nearly makes her faint, but she wants to see and feel another cumshot. She moans and shouts, inaudibly begging for cum.

A flood of sensual emotions drowns her mind, sending her to another dimension. Her elbows buckle and struggle to keep her lifted. Exhilaration knocks her knees together, making them shake against the thrusting creature. She screams so hard; her voice strains and gets hoarse.

The Spidick bulges and shakes, firing a massive load of cum deep inside her. She plants her feet on the bed and pushes her pussy further down the cock. The cum gushes and floods her womb, asphyxiating her cervix. Fiery goo swirls inside her, pushing itself deeper.

Suddenly, she feels her entire body bursting with heat. The thick cream starts dripping from her nose, eyes, and ears. She feels it in the back of her throat and knows she's about to throw up. Her body convulses harder and tightens as cum flows out her ass.

She shudders and cries as cum flies from her mouth, covering her body in cum. Gallons of cum vomit on her tits and stomach. She tries holding it in, but there's too much to hold back. The cum pouring out of her ass puddles around her bracing hands, and she slips.

The cock pulls out as she hits the blankets. Cum gushes out of her gaping pussy and saturates the rest of the bed. She continues throwing up for few seconds before the cum finally stops. The pain in her throat goes away, and she tastes nothing but the sweet, slimy dessert.

She looks down at her cum soaked body and marvels in the sights and sensations. The thick gooey layers plaster her skin like it's molding her sluttiness. Gallons of cum flow down her body, warming every inch of her flesh. She licks the cum off her teeth and lips, savoring the taste.

Her orgasm washes over her like a mythical cum-gushing river, intensified by the sweet goo. She lies back and massages the slime into her skin, rubbing her legs together to feel the tingles in her cunt. Her back arches and she moans in heavenly bliss while pinching her nipples and massaging her massive tits.

She rolls on her stomach and pokes her ass in the air. As she basks in her glory, the third Spidick pushes its way between her legs. She happily opens her thighs and waits to feel another throbbing monster fuck her into oblivion. To her painful surprise, this creature slams into her asshole.

Again, she screams in agony, but the fat cock traps her. It's not her ass's first time but never with something this big. She feels every vein stretch her rectum beyond the point of pain. Her screams reach the mountaintops far away, but there's no one there to hear her.

Her knees slip in cum, and her legs open more, giving the Spidick full access. The fat cock stretches her tiny asshole and pushes its way against her spine. She looks back and watches it thrust and rock her ass at full speed.

The pain quickly turns pleasurable as the cock thrusts. The cum gushing she received earlier makes her ass slick and smooth. Anal-Spidick has no problem pumping her like a fuck toy. She stays lying down and lets the creature have its way with her.

She plants her face in a puddle of cum, joyously smothering herself. She licks and slurps the cum up to create air pockets and taste the sweetness again. The more she drinks, the harder she moans and screams. Her harder screams make the creature punish her ass harder, making her scream harder.

She pushes herself up on her elbows and looks behind her. The sight of her ass and hips jiggling from the forceful pounding gives her orgasmic chills. Her back arches and lets the dick fuck her deeper, rippling more waves of painful pleasure through her body.

When she wants more thrust, she pushes herself up on all fours. She waits for the Spidick to slide nearly out and leans up on her knees. In this kneeling position, the fat cock pushes against the back of her pussy as well.

The impact sends shock waves through her pelvis and up her spine. She rocks and bounces her body on top of the thrusting monster, sliding it deeper. Her hands reach up and grab her hair, stretching her out and letting her tits jiggle and sling cum everywhere. Every moan echoes louder in this world, which drives her crazy and makes her wetter.

Her powerful thighs push her up and slam her down the ramming dick. She swirls her hips and squeezes the cock with her ass. Jubilation fills her mind, overwhelming her with feelings of weightlessness and gratification. Her hips sway and swing, slamming the cock at different angles.

The Spidick swells and vibrates in her ass. She slams herself down to its ball and tries to hold the cock deep. When it cums, the force of the blast launches her three feet in the air. Cum sprays out of the beast like a busted fire hydrant as she splats on the bed.

She hits the bed cumming, convulsing and screaming passionate cries of pleasure. Her nails dig into the blankets, and she grinds her hips against the pillows trapped under her. She barely stays awake but feels the first torrent of cum raining on her back. The Spidick can't help but fire into the air, frozen by its own intense orgasm.

She wallows in the sticky shower, feeling her cum-coated insides burning with passion. The throbbing monster thrills her, and she gushes and contorts at the sight of its bulging veins. Her contortion releases a trapped reservoir of cum that spills out of her pussy and overflows the surrounding puddles of cum.

She manages to roll on her back and looks up at the cascading cum. It's easy for her to find her swollen G-spot and clitoris and stroke them both like a mad woman. Her screams and tears of joy send her to an orgasmic paradise, where she has more orgasms than she can count.

She's cumming so much; she doesn't realize the Spidick stopped cumming. Since the monster spunk never dries out, thick layers of goo still cover her body. Her skin burns under the goo in the most pleasurable ways imaginable. It's making her cum every time she touches her clit or G-spot.

She scoops handfuls of it into her pussy and recoats her coated G-spot. As the hot goop takes effect, she allows feelings of delirium to wash over her. When it hits, she squeezes and massages her mountainous tits until she's repetitively cumming harder than last time.

When she wants cum, she rolls on her stomach and takes a drink, slurping puddles up with her tongue. As she gets to the edge of the bed, the uncircumcised Spidick taps against her puckering lips. She wastes no time in massaging its shaft and licking its foreskin.

As she makes out with the fat dick, the creature hits her with a blast of precum. This time, she opens her mouth and takes most of it down her throat. With her mouth open, the creature slams its length down her throat and into her chest.

The cock pushes down her throat so fast; she doesn't even have time to gag. She gulps the throbbing dick like a pro but struggles to breathe. By now, she knows to just let the creature fuck her and enjoy the fucking. As painful as it is at first, she soon takes delight in the deepthroat.

Her arms give out, and she lies down and holds the edge of the bed, still letting the creature fuck her mouth. She gags and gulps on the fatness, but she's too horny to feel any pain. The creature moves closer, and she starts stroking the veiny shaft and tickling its bulging ball. After gaining enough strength, she bobs her head and rocks her mouth on the powerful dick.

Her eyes roll into the back her head and her mouth forms spit and cum bubbles around the dick. She feels the fat head fucking her chest. Every muscle in her throat and mouth fight to please the dick, but all she can do is moan when she's not gagging.

The Spidick rocks her body and the bed, causing her to jolt every time its thrusts. She tries her best to suck its dick, but it's too big for her mouth, and she can't do any of her nasty tricks. Instead, she licks and strokes as hard as she can. When her throat gets a little tightness, she gargles the monstrosity.

The creature responds like any human would, immediately cumming in her mouth. A thick stream of jizz shoots down her throat, drowning her lungs in slime. She squeezes the thrusting shaft as cum blows her belly up like a balloon. Again, cum oozes from her eyes, nose, and ears; some of it even oozes from under her fingernails this time.

As the cock blows the fattest load of all, her brain fills with cum. She feels the hot, thick goo coating her skull and brain tissue. Every spark in her brain turns into giant lightning bolts of orgasmic genius. It feels like one hundred percent of her brain's capacity is cumming and squirting euphoria all over her thoughts.

She pulls her mouth off the gushing dick and gets a face full of cream. Her mouth hangs open, drinking the cum like water in the desert. It plasters her face and mouth in thicker layers with every convulsion.

She continues stroking and massaging the Spidick until it hits her with another huge burst of cum. As she laughs in delight, the Spidick's load slowly sputters and weakens. When the cock stops, she rolls on her back and admires the cumfest she just received.

She lies lifeless as her brain finds a meaningful existence in the orgasmic ninth dimension. She runs her hands over her plastered body, feeling her swollen stomach pregnant with sweet cum. Her hands slide down to her worn-out pussy and find it overflowing with jizz.

Her eyes see through the layers enough and see a few drops of cum still on the Spidick's foreskin. She slowly reaches up and tickles the drops down to her face. She's so heavily coated; she didn't feel the drops splatter on her forehead.

She runs her hand through her soaked hair, feeling the cummy curls between her fingers. Every inch of her body is burning with desire and wants more dick to ferociously pound her. As fucked and worn-out as she is, she wants the Spidicks to fuck her again. She wants to drown in their sweet, liquid white gold, screaming in orgasmic bliss as she fades away.

She reaches out for the Spidick again, but it moves away. The Spidicks all crawl back into the bushes, leaving her to please herself. She spends hours playing and bathing in cum, fingering and fisting every orifice as she pleases. Eventually, she falls asleep with orgasms still blowing her mind.

When she wakes up, she's still coated in all their delicious goo. Her hands explore every part of her body, finding every last drop of cum she remembers. She notices her holes are back to normal, her bush is neatly trimmed, and her stomach is flat again. Part of her loved her busted pussy, but the other part loves her tight and pretty pussy.

Despite her reclaimed tightness, she's still covered in cum. She wipes the layers of slime from her eyes and feels the bright sun on her eyelids. Her eyes slowly open and reveal she's back in the woods outside her neighborhood. The Witches abandoned her, but they left her some dry clothes.

Putting the clothes on means the cum would soak into the fabric. Going home means that she'd have to leave her glorious bed of orgasmic goo. Torn between two worlds, she starts playing in the cum again.

As she plays with her gooey pussy lips, a white van pulls up. Two Sacred Priestesses from last night get out of the van and start cleaning up. They say nothing to her, ignoring her screams of passion and tending to the ritual site. She ignores them back and pushes herself into more orgasms.

When she stops screaming long enough, one of the Priestesses opens the back of the van and pulls out a vacuuming tube. The Priestess walks over to Candi and starts sucking the cum into vats in the van. She tells Candi to go home and pack her things because she's moving in with the rest of the Covenant.

Candi jumps up and starts heading home. She shows no concern or fear while walking through the neighborhood naked and coated in cum. In fact, having the entire neighborhood staring and calling her a slutty cum dumpster makes her extremely horny.

12