All Comments on 'Candid Cameron'

by Robert_Furlong

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Furlong_Fan1Furlong_Fan1over 10 years ago
brilliant

More great things to cum!!

CandPSCandPSabout 8 years ago
Lots of fun, eh!

I never ever was inclined to rim anyone. However, one day when I was giving head to a dominant guy whom I had blown many times said, "I want you to rim me." Although I didn't want to , he rolled over lifted his ass in the air and said "East me". It was an order, I had to do it. I dove in and started flicking his hole with my tongue. He squirmed and moaned. I took this as a sign that he was enjoying it, I realized then that I was, also. Then I pulled his ass cheeks apart, forced my tongue inside his hole and continually lapped and tongue-fucked his sweet hole. I was and still am hooked on eating ass, most guys seem to enjoy it and I love to please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I love your writing - so clear, you make me feel that I am there with you and enjoying every moment - I am not into rimming but the way you do it and describe it I am very tempted - thanks again.

Please continue writing, you have the gift, in more ways than one !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Homophobic

I've gone through several of this series and liked them. However, this one with references to being 'too gay' and trying to desperately to hold onto their toxic masculinity and claim heterosexuality all while they have their face in other guys assholes, yeah no. Sorry but you need to deal with your interalized homophobia. As a gay man reading this, it's pretty damn offensive. You make the gay men out to be pansies who won't eat ass and only the hetero "true men" who will. Plus some of the men have wives and families and do this. This story series, and you, are fucked up.

badbluebadblueover 1 year ago

This is damn fine writing, and I sure wish you would get into it again. Ever thought of organizing some of these in a book?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous