Candy and Pam Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time, I was careful to give her the occasional gift that reminded her she was still special, which always guaranteed an excellent table whenever I called for a reservation at the last minute. Knowing that she was not the jealous type also meant there would be little danger of bringing Candy (or Pam, for that matter) to the restaurant while Rebecca was working. True to form, when we arrived, with my arm wrapped around Candy, Rebecca greeted us in her professional manner and calmly escorted us to our table. If there was any indication of our previous history it was from the way her fingers brushed against mine as she handed me our menus, and the smoldering look in her eyes as we greeted each other.

Dinner was delicious, as usual, but we were both quite distracted throughout the meal. When the waitress asked if we wanted anything for dessert Candace nearly choked on her wine, causing me to pat her on the back several times.

"No, I don't think we'll be having anything else this evening, thanks, Christine," I winked at Candy. "Just the bill, please."

"Yes, Sir," she replied softly, walking away to get the bill. I was so enthralled by the lovely woman sitting next to me, by her hand on my lap, by my hand on her bare thigh, that I barely noticed the shapely ass of Christine as she walked away from us.

"Wouldn't you like her too?" I heard Candy whisper into my ear, her hand tracing the outline of my erection.

"Sweetheart," I nearly croaked, "the only thing I want right now is to get between those incredible legs of yours and taste your sweet delights," our eyes met in the dim light of the booth in which we were seated. I whispered, "I want to lick you, to suck on your juices, to drive my tongue and my fingers into you until your body can't cope with the feelings and erupts into orgasm after orgasm, your body quivering until you beg me to enter you, filling you with everything that I have, everything that I am, filling you with all of me ..." my voice trailed off as Christine returned with the bill.

"Whenever you're ready," she placed the leather folder in front of me.

"Wait," I called out, pulling out my wallet. After quickly glancing at the bill I did a quick bit of math in my head and decided that Christine was going to have a great night after all. Chez Pierre's is great for casual fine dining, which is why we didn't have to change for dinner, though I did put on my jacket (one must maintain appearances). Their prices, on the other hand, are indicative of the quality of what they serve. Our dinner for two had come to just below $100, but I decided I didn't want to waste any time waiting for change, so I slipped four fifties into the folder and handed it to her. "No change," I said, slipping my hand around Candy's waist as we left the booth. "Please thank Chef Roger for a lovely meal, as usual."

"Thank you," a surprised Christine called out to us as we made our way out.

With that, and a final nod to Rebecca, we left and headed back to my car. Ten minutes later we were riding the elevator to my condo and I could smell the delights of what would soon be mine.

Candy left her overnight bag near the door as I scooped her off her feet, carrying her into the carpeted living room. "I want you to fuck me everywhere," she practically hissed, laughing as I gently lowered her onto the couch.

"No."

"No?" She sounded confused. This wasn't what she expected. All afternoon we had been on fire for each other, now she was being denied the ultimate reward.

"Not just yet," I laughed. "There will be plenty of time for that," I tease. "But first," my eyes wander across the body seductively arrayed in front of me, "I need to unravel a mystery."

"What mystery is that?"

"I need to know why your friends call you Candy," I say, leaning forward to nuzzle her breast, relishing the softness against my mouth.

"Ohh ..." she moans, "keep that up and you'll see."

"I intend to," I say, lowering myself to be next to her inclining form on the couch.

After taking a moment to adjust herself I was rewarded with an unobstructed view of what I'd been imagining all afternoon. Her sweet thighs, meeting at the convergence of her womanhood, covered only by a thin strip of fabric that I could see was already extremely wet with her arousal.

I could smell her excitement, and she could see mine, but mine would have to wait for another few minutes as slipped off the couch and dropped to my knees, placing my hands on her hips as I pulled her body forward, allowing me easier access to her hidden delights.

She raised her hips and I slipped her panties off, relishing the soft touch of her skin as my fingers caressed her legs.

"Fuck me, now," she gasped, her eyes begging me with a look of desperation that almost broke my resolve. Not just yet, I thought to myself. Let the volcano continue to boil, I thought to myself. Let the passion burn.

"Excuse me?" I continued to meet her gaze, "Is that how you're supposed to address me?" I say it in mock anger, but don't want her to misunderstand my intent, so I emphasize my point with a finger, teasing the outside of her wetness, tracing her outer lips but not penetrating her vault.

Her eyes widen at the touch, her hips unable to move at my restraining touch, "I'm sorry," she gasps.

"You're sorry," I tease, my finger continuing to trace her outer lips, feeling her hips shudder at my touch. Her breath quivers, catching as her body responds to my touch.

"I'm sorry, Maestro," she whispered, still trying to raise her hips to meet my touch. My finger traced another circle around the outside of her labia, teasing her relentlessly, but I still had not entered her. Her scent was stronger now, but I can wait. If being a writer has taught me anything it is that patience is necessary for any project. This project has taken several years to come to fruition. A little more time won't hurt. At least, I knew it wouldn't kill me.

Patience had taught me a great deal about the woman in front of me, not the least of which being that she had been living with Pam since their time together in university. They had moved in with each other when Candace had been a Senior and Pam was a Junior. When Candace had graduated and moved off campus, the two women had stayed close, moving in with each other after Candace landed the job as the Volunteer Coordinator at the community center. After Pam graduated and was looking for a job, it only seemed natural that Candace offer her the position of Admin Assistant. After all, they were already best friends, what could be better than working together?

It had not taken long, once Pam and I had started corresponding, for her to tell me everything, including the various fantasies that the two women had shared with each other. While it had seemed unlikely at first, the more I spoke to Candace on my weekly visits to the community center, the more I came to realize that Pam had been correct: Candace wanted everything that Pam desired. They both wanted to become my girls. Not quite sexual slaves, but something decidedly more than mere girlfriends.

"That's a good girl," I smiled, licking my lips as I allowed my finger to finally slip past her outer lip, into the slit of her slick pussy. She gasped at the touch, throwing her head back in surrender as her body nearly collapsed at the sudden release, but it isn't an orgasm, at least, not yet. It is merely the anticipation that has brought her so close, the anticipation of the touch that has made her so aroused, so primed for pleasure, the act of being touched in her most intimate place has nearly sent her over the edge.

"Now," I say, leaning in to inhale the scent of her ambrosia, "the fun begins."

Her only response is a whimper as a second finger dips in for an instant, only to be joined by my tongue. I'd imagined what Candy might taste like more times than I could remember and, quite frankly, none of those fantasies could come close to the reality of the situation. While some women have a vaguely fishy taste, and others have a taste that was even a bit spicy (it all depends on what they ate, adding new meaning to the expression 'you are what you eat'), Candy tasted like the embodiment of a woman. I know, that's a stupid thing for a writer to say, and I apologize, but it's the truth: if I could imagine the taste of the perfect woman, and describe it simply as 'woman', that would be what Candy tasted like. If I could wrap it up and sell it, I'd never have to worry about selling another book ... I'd be rich beyond my wildest dreams (and I'm quite certain that many of my customers would be women). Suffice it to say, Candy was beyond delicious.

I could detect notes of various spices, cinnamon, anise, but not in an overpowering way—nothing that was even remotely unpleasant. I guess it was my good fortune that two of my favorite flavors happened to be cinnamon and anise. There were floral overtones as well, but sweet, not in an overpowering sense, just enough to make me want to dig in deeper, looking for more, which was precisely what I did as I lapped up her juices. Every lick seemed to come back with a slightly different flavor, as though every portion of her pussy tasted different. It was like that riddle about the tootsie pop: how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? I honestly have no idea, but I can tell you that I could lick Candy's cunt for days and not grow tired of her.

My tongue slid into her as far as it could go, making her moan in pleasure. Her moaning increased in intensity as my fingers continued to join the action, curling upward, seeking that special place deep inside her vault. As I found what I was looking for I knew she would shortly have an earthshattering orgasm, but I wasn't ready, so I pulled my fingers out and returned to my oral ministrations, kissing and sucking on her clit until her moans were almost deafening.

"Are you ready my pet?" I asked, sliding my middle finger up to my knuckle, careful to avoid that magical spot.

I'm rewarded by her trying to buck me again, "Oh, yes, Maestro ... please ... I'm ready ... make ... me ... cum ..." she is nearly in tears, fighting the desire, the need for release that her body is experiencing, yearning for with growing expectation.

"Excellent," I whisper, going down on her again as my free hand unbuttons my jeans, allowing my erection to finally escape its cloth confinement.

"Now," I say, "cum for me." My finger finally makes contact with her g-spot and the release she experiences is instantaneous, but her orgasm lasts far longer. Her entire body is taken over by the rapturous experience as she wraps her legs around me, her vaginal walls clamping down on my finger and tongue, pulsating for several long seconds as wave after wave of pleasure wash over her. Guttural moans escape her throat as her eyes roll back in her head, an image that instantly reminds me of why the orgasm is known as 'the little death'. I am also reminded, and painfully at that, that I have been delaying my own gratification for far longer than I'd been planning and, right now, my cock is practically screaming for attention.

I stand, giving her a look at my partially-clothed erection. While the couch may be a good place for eating out, it isn't the most appropriate place for the main course, so I reached out for her hand and led her into my bedroom. She quickly took off her dress, allowing me my first unobstructed view of her perfect breasts, while I finished getting undressed. Once that was done we practically fell into each other's arms, leading to a long, probing kiss that promised so much more. Now that we'd already started, nothing could stop us.

Hands explored, unhindered by clothes, and we felt the warmth of each other's flesh pressing against one another. My erection wanted to find its target, to bury itself in the warm folds of her wetness, but no, not yet. First, I lifted her and carried her, placing her onto the bed, then I spread her legs, positioning myself over her, above her, spreading her lips apart with my left hand as I admired her neatly shaved mound. There was just a small patch of neatly-trimmed brunette hair there, practically inviting me to enter her without hesitation.

Her eyes were locked on my erection, wide in anticipation as I moved closer to my ultimate goal. While I may not be as well endowed one of those porn stars with the gargantuan cocks, I've never been accused of being lacking when it comes to the essential equipment. Size doesn't matter if you know how to fuck, and if you understand how to treat a woman, you don't even have to touch her with your penis to get her to have the most amazing orgasms. Even so, having a dick that makes a woman gasp does tend to do wonders for your ego. Not to brag, but when fully erect, as I was at that moment, my dick stands at a proud eight inches. Like I said, not massive, but more than enough to keep the ladies happy.

When the head of my erection touched her outer pussy she gasped again, catching her breath and holding it as she waited for the pressure that would come as I slid into her wetness, but I held back, despite the delicious feeling of the wet warmth I felt at her touch.

Not yet, my brain cried out as I held myself at her entrance. Make it last.

Even though I knew we would have plenty of time, plenty of opportunities, I wanted our first time together to be something we both remembered.

*****

Regardless of what had happened, I knew that whenever Rebecca saw me, whenever she heard my voice on the phone, regardless of who she might meet or marry in the future, I knew that she would always think of the first night we spent together. Rebecca had been an enthusiastic lover, if a bit inexperienced, but that didn't slow her down or diminish the experience for either of us as we spent several hours exploring the joys of our bodies.

When I'd brought her here that first night she had responded the same way Candy had, her eyes widening in surprise as she first saw my erection. "Oh ... my GAWD!" she gasped, "I don't think that will even fit!" She sounded slightly fearful, but made no move to leave. Unlike the relationship I'd been cultivating with Candace and Pam, the only thing Rebecca and I had enjoyed were a few casual encounters. That and some amazing sex. Well, a great deal of amazing sex.

"It will," I'd assured her, "you must trust me."

It did. Not only had it fit, it filled her with pleasures unlike anything she'd been able to imagine. That night, and into the next day, Rebecca experienced more orgasms than she had thought possible, cumming over and over again, until she had to beg me to stop. Since she said 'please', I obliged. At least, long enough for us to take a shower, have something to eat, and rest enough to renew ourselves.

Then we started again.

I knew it had been memorable for the simple reason that she had told me, two years later, that, nobody had ever made me her the same way.

Now that is the type of thing that makes a man feel great.

Candy, on the other hand, was enough to make a man feel like a god. As the head of my cock touched her pussy I could barely restrain myself from impaling her with the fullness of my erection. Nothing would feel better than being buried deep within this sublime creature. Nothing could feel better. I'd already tasted her perfection, now I wanted to feel her perfection enclosing itself around my stiffness. Gently, with deliberate slowness, I pushed past her outer lips, pulling her toward me as she began to engulf my manhood.

I didn't thrust my hips, as I wanted to initially, only because I wanted to prolong the sensation of her vaginal walls sliding against my hardness. It felt as though I was pulling on the most perfect-fitting glove, form-fitting, luxuriously soft, velvety and wet as it slipped over my erection, and then, suddenly and deliberately, I was within her.

I held her close to my body, allowing my fullness to expand within her without moving, kissing her neck as micro-vibrations from her inner vault travelled the length of my cock, up to the base of my spine as my testicles pressed against her outer lips.

"Jesus," she exhaled.

"No," I mutter, "not Jesus ..." I laugh as my hips gently press against her, "Maestro."

At this she tries to press forward with her hips, trying to advance the action, but I stop her. I pull out, causing her to groan in anguish, thinking I'm withdrawing, but no, it is only the beginning. When I am halfway out I can feel her breath catch and thrust upwards, knowing what my cock will find.

It is an instant, jolting response as my glans grazes her g-spot, causing her to experience her second massive orgasm of the evening. Her eruption causes her spasms to lock onto my cock while she once again wraps her sexy legs around me, pulling me in as close as possible. As she does this I thrust into her as deeply as I can, our pelvic bones grinding against each other, the intensity of her orgasm only subsiding after several long seconds.

This time I do pull out, just to reposition myself, but Candy surprises me by doing the same. "Please," she said, "may I?" She is reaching toward my swollen member, her mouth wide with expectation.

I nodded; what could be better than having this incredible woman taking me in her mouth? Well, several things, of course, but ... she was willing.

Rebecca had tried, but she could never do more than lick me like a lollipop. It was sexy, and she was able to get me off with a hand-job, but she just couldn't get me into her mouth. That never stopped me from eating her out—and, believe me, that was something I enjoyed doing without reservation. I don't think I'll be spending anymore time with the sweet Rebecca, especially once Pam comes back from the funeral, but she really is a talented young woman.

Candy, on the other hand, could well be considered a prodigy. If she were younger, and a virgin, I'd be wondering. As it were, I knew—thanks to Pam—that she had not had that many sexual encounters, and she had never experienced oral. Frankly, I can't imagine any guy not wanting to eat out this amazing woman's pussy, but, you can never tell with some men these days. It seems, apparently, that getting your rocks off is more about sticking it into a willing orifice rather than being concerned with how your partner feels. That has never been my view of things. If you want a woman to treat you right, be concerned with how she feels. If you take care of her needs, she will take care of yours. Love, as old-fashioned as it may seem, is a two-way street.

As Candy began her first attempt at fellating my stiff cock there was no hesitation. This was something that she had been thinking about for a long time, and now that she had experienced me eating her pussy for the first time she wanted to share the joy, to bring me as much pleasure as she had just felt. Her mouth felt as soft as her pussy, and she was driving me wild with the attention she was paying me. She began by licking it, encircling the swollen head with her lips and then, slowly, allowing her mouth to slip over its hardness while treating it as the most delicate thing in the world. Her hand wrapped as far as it could around the thick root of my rod, carefully holding me below my testicles as she continued to lick and suck with vigor. Then, as I could feel the pressure building, she surprised me as one of her fingers began to slip into my ass. She must have slipped it into her pussy for lubrication because I could feel the slickness as she pressed into me.

It made me thrust my hips forward out of the sudden excitement I was feeling. I heard her gag knowing my fullness was suddenly overwhelming her and I carefully pulled back a bit, not wanting to hurt her. Undaunted, I could feel her finger probing harder, more insistently, as her sucking took on a greater intensity.