Candy and Pam Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She waited for the waves of pleasure to dissipate before answering, "Yes ... I am ..."

My phone chirped again, reminding me that I hadn't sent Pam her response. I withdrew my fingers, licking them clean, "You ... wait." I saw that Pam had texted again. She forgot to tell me that Candy was using an IUD, and was clean, so I didn't have to worry about wearing a condom. I started to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Her look was enough to make me want to slide into her again, to start our evening all over, right from the start.

"Well, it seems that our little Pam forgot to tell me something before she left for the funeral," I continued chucking as I sent the videos and photos, pressing send as I showed Candy the message. Candy blushed as she read it, laughing in response as she eyed my growing erection with interest.

"I'm so sorry, my Lord," her voice is filled with a combination of contrition and seductive longing. "I should have said something."

"It's alright, my sweet," my fingers slip inside her again, grazing her clit. "I would have worn one had you asked."

"Would you?"

I nodded, sinking my fingers deeper, reaching for the spot I now consider an old friend as I look deeply into her beautiful eyes. I want to see her soul as she reaches the peak of ecstasy once again.

"Of course, my love," I whisper, setting off her final orgasm, watching as the waves of pleasure cause her eyes to widen, her nostrils to flare, her tongue to press against her upper teeth as she expels her breath, grinding her pelvis against my hand.

We decide to go take a shower and are just getting off the bed when another message from Pam arrives. Candy looked at the phone and I nod, "Go ahead, my sweet, take a look."

She picked up the phone and read the message, "It says ..." she started to laugh.

"What?" I asked, looking over her shoulder, kissing her neck in the process.

Candy read the message, "She wants to know if she can expect the same treatment when she gets home."

"Is there anything else?"

"Yes, she said that she'll be coming home on Thursday. Her flight arrives at 7:25pm."

I nodded, kissing Candy's neck again as I caressed her pussy from behind, enjoying the feel of her pressing against my hand. "Excellent," I reply. "You may tell her this: you can expect everything you've seen, and more. We'll meet you at the airport on Thursday and bring you home. Have a good flight," I paused for a moment, the added, "sign it from both of us," my fingers touch her secret spot again and she dropped the phone.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she gasped, turning her ass toward my hand.

"Sorry? Sorry ... what?"

She looked at me, looked at my hardening cock, then back at the phone, "Sorry ... my Lord."

Our lips touched as we fell onto the bed, our bodies intertwining, flesh joined together once again in a slow erotic tableau that continued throughout the night and through the weekend.

~ Fin ~

To be continued when Pam returns in 'Candy and Pam (Pt. 2)'