Candy Canes and Kissing Balls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He takes her legs and puts them on his shoulders. He grabs onto her hips and starts plunging in and out, slowly at first, then building speed. He wants to pound her until she begs for release. She's meeting him thrust for thrust, moaning and thrashing her head side to side. She is feeling every inch of him inside her, scraping her walls with his huge head and she needs more.

"Please, fuck me harder!" she implores him. Her clit is so swollen and sensitive it almost hurts but she wants him banging against it. "Harder!"

He pulls her closer and holds her hips to him. He has been holding back, waiting to see how much she could take. She doesn't know how he's learned to master this part of fucking, but she seems so ready for it.

He pulls way out so just his head is sheathed, and then slams with all his strength into her. She's pounded so hard it's jarring. He does it again, pulls out and slams in so hard. He can see her face change with each jolt of his cock. She can feel her clit getting hit over and over. It feels incredible; she feels so alive, every nerve is tingling and ready for more.

Chris pounds into her again and again, and she takes every one of his crushing thrusts. Her tits suddenly become very hard, her face flushes, and with one more thrust, she cums, screaming and thrashing. He continues pounding into her. He can feel her clit, so big and swollen and rubs it in circles which makes her cum even harder. Honey is gushing out of her and lubricating every thrust. His cock is the hardest it's ever been. A few more pounding thrusts, and he lets out a loud groan and cums, holding his cock balls deep and throbbing. His orgasm goes on longer than he ever experienced. She feels every throb of his cock as she comes off her climax.

Her chest is heaving, trying to catch her breath after the most incredible orgasm she ever had. His eyes are closed tightly as his climax subsides. He shot more cum into her than ever, and it dribbles down her pussy as he pulls out.

He flops down beside her and they let out one long sigh, both saying, "Wow! Amazing!" They laugh at their shared response. He holds her through the night, both sated and contented.

The next morning, she wakes to the smell of coffee and bacon. She quickly dons her robe and uses the facilities before going to the kitchen. Chris has made breakfast for her, which she thinks is so sweet.

"Good morning, Holly. Here's your coffee." He slides a mug over to her.

"Thanks. That smells really good."

"After the wine, and the rest of the night, we both deserve nourishment."

He continues, "I don't know what your day is like, but I called the service and they will come pick me up in about an hour."

"Oh, okay." She sounds disappointed, but she does have things to do. "I have to be somewhere anyway, so that'll work out."

After breakfast, Chris does the dishes for her, while she gets dressed. Since he was up before she was, he made sure she was dead asleep before stealing down to her basement. He took a good look around and found what he thought he would. Besides what he first saw, he found she has wall and floor manacles, as well as a fucking machine. He was right about her. He now has to think of a way to get her to his house.

Holly comes out of her room, dressed in jeans and red sweater. His loins clench at the sight of her. He imagines her in black latex tied up, or over his knee, and his cock jumps.

"I'd like to return the favor of last night, if I may. Will you come over for dinner tonight? I cook a mean lasagna."

"After last night, how could I refuse? I love lasagna. My Mom made the best so you'll have stiff competition for my taste buds."

"I live to be challenged. Say about 7?"

"Works for me."

"Do you want directions?"

"No, I can find my way. I've got your address, remember?"

They grab their coats and go out the door. Holly goes to her car and Chris hops into the service truck to take him to his truck. On the way, he plans how to introduce Holly to his basement.

Holly goes for some groceries, and then back home to put them away. She goes to the basement to get the greens for her father's shop. At the foot of the stairs, she comes to a dead stop. She sniffs the air. It's faint, but there's a hint of Chris' cologne. He couldn't have been down here, could he? she wonders. No, you've just got him on your skin, that's all. We didn't have time to shower this morning. She smiles at the memory of last night. She shakes it off; she has things to do before tonight's dinner.

With the greens safely in the back of the car, she heads over to her father's shop. He doesn't open until Noon today so she has plenty of time to decorate. She puts the wreath on the outside of the door, and drapes the garlands over the two mirrors. It adds a festive touch to the place.

Since no one is there and won't be for quite a while, she decides to do the one thing that she's wanted to but never found a reason to, other than curiosity. The shades are still down over the windows, so no one can see in. She grabs a clean towel and takes it over to a chair and puts it on the seat. She strips off her jeans and undies. She picks up the closest and biggest one on the shelf and positions herself on the chair, throwing one leg over the arm.

She takes a deep breath and clicks the instrument on. It whirrs and throbs and she places it at the base of her pussy. She runs the clippers up her pussy, shearing away her copious curlies. She immediately feels the vibrations and moistens right away. She lifts a corner of the towel to wipe away the hair and wetness, and again runs the clippers up her pussy. It feels so good, like a vibrator, but different. She moves the clippers to the top of her mound and shears away the hair. When it's over her clit, she clearly feels it enlarge. She leaves the clippers there, and with a little more pressure, feels an orgasm start and spread and she cums, liquid landing on the towel.

She's so turned on with this kinky little act that she wonders why she never attempted it before. She continues shearing away her bush until it's bare. Her pussy is still pulsing from the vibrations that she dares to use the clippers to cum again. She notices that the blades are warm. She places the blades sideways over her opening and holds it there with a slight pressure. The heat infiltrates to her clit and she cums again. She shuts the clippers off, and cleans them with the towel before a final toweling off of her pussy. She sits in the chair for a minute, sighing, and saying to herself, 'Wow! I'm going to have to investigate this further. And won't Chris be surprised to see me bare.'

She finally gets up and cleans a little bit of cum off the seat. She's seen her father oil clippers so she does this to the one she just used, and puts the towel in the laundry basket out back. She feels great as she walks around the shop, half naked. She gets dressed, looks around, and leaves the shop.

All the way home, her pussy tingles with ache and need. She had hoped to wait until she was with Chris, but the clippers really started something. As she pulls into her driveway, she knows what she's going to do about it.

Once inside, she takes the time to hang up her coat, and walks into the bedroom. She slowly undresses herself, one piece of clothing at a time. Her body is telling her to hurry, but she wants to draw out the anticipation. She draws herself a warm bath and slides under the water. Her first inclination is to finger herself to orgasm, but she manages not to. Instead, with great restraint, she touches herself just enough to be thoroughly turned on. She starts by rubbing her tits until they are hard nubs. Her pussy responds with wetness but she continues to rub her tits until they are so puckered and sensitive that they hurt. It is only then that she reaches to her pussy.

She runs her hands around the outside of her thighs and then up the inside, stopping before reaching her pussy. She moves her hands down her stomach to her mound. She uses a couple fingers to wash her lips and rinse her pussy. This turns her on even more, but does not lead to orgasm. When she's clean and as turned on as she dares, she stands up and grabs a towel off the rack. She towels off and wraps a dry towel around her. She leaves the bathroom, heading for the basement.

As she rounds the corner of her special room, she stands and looks around, deciding on which toy to play with. A clench of her pussy when her eyes land on the fucking machine tells her that's the one.

She walks over to her small but powerful machine. She always leaves it ready for the next round, so it already has a clean condom on it, and the lube is right by the bench. She lubes the dildo and positions herself on the bench. She's on her back. She wants to assuage the lust she feels right now, but doesn't want to fuck so much she has nothing left for Chris.

She takes up the controls and presses the On button. The piston slowly moves and the dildo starts its journey towards her pussy. She wiggles further down on the bench so she can take more of the dildo. The dildo enters her newly bare pubes. She's amazed at the different feeling without hair. Even the air flowing across her skin is sensuous and sexy. She lets the dildo slowly fuck her until she can't stand it and needs fast pounding action. She turns the dial almost all the way and the fucking is faster and harder. She grabs the sides of the bench so she doesn't slide backwards. She meets the machine thrust for thrust and is soon moaning with the mounting pleasure.

Her breathing is faster and her head moves side to side. One hand reaches for the controls and turns it to max, and goes back to hold the bench. She presses her hips into the machine and takes every drive of the dildo. The fast hammering is taking its toll and she's arching her back, which presses the dildo onto her clit. After several thrusts, she's moaning out her orgasm. She lets the machine continue fucking her until she cums a second time and she feels sated.

She reaches for the controls and slows the machine to a stop. She lies there until her breathing is normal and she knows that she's satisfied, for the moment. She knows she can last now until she and Chris are together.

She removes the used condom and places a new one on the dildo. She always likes to be prepared. She then goes back upstairs and gets dressed. She has enough time to tidy up the living room and bedroom after last night. While in the bedroom, she checks her closet for something to wear. She wants something sexy, but classy. She decides on a slinky black dress that hugs her curves tightly, but has long sleeves and a high neck. She'll wear plain gold hoops in her ears, and a gold chain wristlet, that has a charm on it. She wants to see if he recognizes the charm... it's the insignia of a certain type of club she belongs to.

When the tidying is done, she has time for a cup of tea and reads a magazine while sitting in her comfy chair.

When her teacup is empty and cold, it's time for her to get ready for Chris. As she dresses, her body is in a heightened state of awareness, waiting to be with him.

Chris has had a frustrating afternoon. The service truck gave him a jumpstart and Chris immediately drove to a shop to get a new battery put in. He didn't want to take a chance on getting stuck again. He didn't expect the line to be so long; seems everyone was getting batteries. Luckily they still had the one he needed, but installation took forever. He just had enough time to get the groceries and make dinner, and take a shower while it was cooking.

In the shower, he was finally able to relax. He lets the hot spray cascade down his back as he washes his cock and balls. As he handles them, he gets hard, thinking of Holly and last night. It's been a very long time since he met anyone who had similar kinks and he was very turned on by her. The fact that she was a very nice person, a good person, added to her appeal. While thinking of her, his hand wraps around his cock and it doesn't take long until he brings himself off. Now he has to wash again, but an idea just pops into his head. He has some body paints in his basement and he's going to paint himself; well, certain parts of himself.

He finishes in the shower and towels off. He has to be completely dry before painting, so he checks the dinner. Everything is as it should be and will be done on time. He walks into the bedroom and adds pillows to the bed, sets out some candles, setting the scene. By now, he's dry enough to paint, and heads down to his basement.

Chris' basement is larger than Holly's and contains more equipment. He often hosts parties at his place. He goes over to the sideboard and opens the drawer with the paints, and then grabs a leather strap, and stands in front of a full length mirror. He puts the strap low around his waist to hold his cock up and out of the way. He mixes the paints, green, white and red. He's had training as an artist so this should be easy to do. He takes several sizes of brushes and decides how best to begin. Starting with the green is best, and proceeds to paint both of his balls a medium shade of green, drawing bunches of leaves. It's fast drying paint, so after a few minutes, he is able to use the white paint to draw highlights and little white berries, mistletoe. Once that is dry, he adds a few red berries.

He re-covers the paints and puts the brushes in water to clean; staying clear of anything he could brush against. He stands in front of the mirror, looking at different angles. Yup, they look good. He now can show her his kissing balls. He gives the paint more time to be thoroughly dry before removing the strap holding his cock and puts that away.

He looks around the room, checking to see if he needed anything, but all seems in readiness. He can't wait to see her all hooked up and ready to be fucked. He goes back upstairs just as the timer in the kitchen goes off. Dinner is ready. He puts dinner in the warmer and goes to get dressed.

Holly is ready and puts on her coat. She checks her hair in the mirror and gives it a nod of approval. She grabs her purse and closes the door. She's a little nervous as she gets in her car. She'll be on his turf and she's unsure of what that will mean. It doesn't take too much time to find his place and she pulls up in front of his house. She turns off the engine and sits for a minute. It's a nice house, just the right size. The neighbors aren't any closer than 100 feet on either side, and there's a fence all the way around. He likes his privacy.

She gets out of the car, walks up to the front door, and rings the bell. After a second or two, the door opens and there stands Chris, looking good enough to eat.

"Holly, welcome to my home. Come on in."

"Thanks. It's beautiful!" she observes as she walks in. The large entryway gives views into the large living room and dining room, on opposite sides of the house. It's very tastefully decorated, with a man's touch.

He takes her coat and hangs it up, then ushers her into the living room. He has wine and glasses set up on the coffee table.

"Let's sit and sip for a while before dinner."

She sits on the couch, picks up a glass of wine, and settles back against a couple pillows. He sits next to her, close, but not too close and sips his wine.

Holly asks about his truck and he tells her the story, embellishing as men sometimes do, to seem more sympathetic. She didn't take the bait, to her credit. He asks about decorating her father's shop and she tells him that it was quick and easy. While talking, Chris notices the charm on her wristlet. He immediately recognized that it belonged to the local kink club. It was mostly BDSM participants, but all kinks were welcome. He knew what she was into from her basement so he wasn't surprised to see she belonged. He has a charm as well, and had been there a few weeks before he met Holly.

Holly was surprised he didn't ask her about the charm; she was brandishing it in front of him every chance she got. Maybe he didn't know about the club or figured it was just jewelry. She was sort of disappointed; it would have been a good ice-breaker to get into the subject.

"Dinner is ready, so why don't you take a seat in the dining room and I'll serve." Chris stands up and reaches out his hand to help her up.

"Sure you don't want help?"

"No, I've got this. Let me cater to you. I owe you."

She nods and walks into the dining room. A large oak table with carved chairs was in the middle of the room. He had places set up on the end closest to the kitchen. She took the seat on the side.

Chris brings in salads and bread first, and then the main course, a lamb roast with applesauce. He had the perfect wine to go with it. She didn't want to eat too much, but the food was so good, she couldn't help herself.

"I like a woman who isn't afraid of food. "

"It's too good not to eat it. You're a great cook!"

They had lemon sherbet for dessert; just the thing after a heavy meal. He was a man who knew how to host.

They had more wine after dinner, back in the living room. He lowers the lights and puts on some soft music while she uses the facilities. He resumes his place on the couch, except he has moved closer to where she had sat.

Holly comes into the room and sits on the couch. She sips her wine and listens to the music. She is feeling mellow, maybe even a little fuzzy from the wine, but she is aware of what he is up to as he puts his arm across the back of the couch.

His arm soon slips down over her shoulders and pulls her close. He takes her wine from her and places it beside his on the table. He looks into her eyes as he closes the distance between them and kisses her, sweetly, licking the wine from her lips. She sighs and melts into him. He kisses her lips again, then moves to her cheeks, and her neck, then back to her lips. She's making little noises and kisses him back.

He takes her hand and says, "I've got something to show you. Come with me."

They stand up and he leads her down the stairs to the basement. There is an unassuming little nook before you get to the play room, and he stops in the middle of the room. He stands in front of her, hand on his belt, and starts unbuckling it. As he unzips his slacks and pulls down them and his underwear down, he says,

"I've kissed you under your kissing ball. Now it's your turn to put lips to my kissing balls."

With that, he shows her his painted balls.

At first she stares, trying to comprehend, but then her eyes focus and she laughs.

"Beautiful! So clever!" She still stands looking, with a smile on her face, but doesn't move.

He reaches for her hair, and forces her to kneel. It pulls but not enough to hurt her. He pulls her head up so he can look into her eyes. He sees she's afraid.

"I said I want your lips on my balls."

The look in his eyes tells her he is serious. She's afraid, he's so masterful, but she's excited too. She opens her mouth and takes one of his balls inside and her tongue makes wiggly swipes across the surface. When that ball is thoroughly wet, she takes the other one in her mouth and does the same.

"Very good. Now suck my cock."

Her hand reaches for his shaft as her mouth descends on the head. She licks the frenum and strokes the shaft. Her tongue dances across the skin and sucks. She can almost deep throat him but he's too big. She sucks and licks and strokes him until he holds her head and cums in her mouth. She swallows every drop.

"That was very good. Now it's your turn. Come with me."

He takes her firmly in hand and opens the door that is to one side of them. It's dark as he closes and locks the door. He didn't want her to see the room and run. He turns on the light and watches her reaction.

When her eyes adjust to the light, she looks around. Her face registers the recognition of devices. She looks horrified at first but then, as it sinks in, the realization of the pleasure that can happen in this room spreads across her face. She smiles and it reaches all the way to her eyes. She is genuinely pleased. He breathes a sigh of relief.