Candy Canes and Kissing Balls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He takes her hand and leads her to a swing hanging from the ceiling. He pulls her dress up around her waist and pulls down her lace panties.

"Oh, beautiful! You're all bare! Very good. Tell me how you did that."

"I'm a bit embarrassed, but I did it at my father's shop. He's a barber and I used clippers."

"Oh, and did you like it? Did you cum?"

"Yes I did, to both."

"Very good. In the next room, I have my own barber chair. The next time you need a trim, I will be doing it for you."

"Yes sir."

"Good, you are learning."

He pushes her to sit in the swing and he goes down on his knees. He pulls the swing towards him and puts his mouth to her muff and begins his seduction of her. She holds on to the straps that are attached to the ceiling.

He kisses her bare pubes, licking in circles. He moves to her inner thighs and licks and blows air on the wetness. She's getting wet as he finally puts mouth on her opening and stabs her with his tongue. He rolls his tongue around her lips and licks. He puts several fingers inside her and sucks on her clit as he moves his fingers in and out. He reaches her G spot every now and then and she's moaning and asking him to fuck her. He finger fucks her faster and sucks on her clit harder. When her orgasm starts, he nips at her clit and that sends her over the edge. As best she can in the swing, she pushes her pussy onto his mouth and he drinks her honey as she cums.

She still wants to fuck but instead of taking her there in the swing, he helps her out of it and takes her over to a multi-position bench. There was a large rig with two dildos attached.

"Have you ever used one of these?" he asks her.

"I've seen them at a club I go to but haven't had the chance to use one yet."

"Climb on and get on all fours."

She does as he asks, and once she's on her hands and knees, he takes straps and restrains her so she can't move. He moves the rig in place, but before turning it on, he reaches for a large wooden candy cane. He brings it over to her so she can see it.

"Look what I found at the store at the club, to which we both belong."

She wondered if he recognized the charm on her wristlet; evidently he did. So he knows her secret kinks now.

She knows what the candy cane is, and almost doesn't ask, but can't help herself.

"Do you plan to use it on me?"

"Yes, and right now. Any objections?"

"No, sir. Please sir, I want the whip. Please whip me, sir."

He moves behind her, takes the whip out of the body of the cane, and lightly whips her bare bottom. She's pushed forward but doesn't cry or even whimper. He whips her again a little harder. He waits between applications, since he's out of her sight, she doesn't know when the next one is coming. He wields the whip again and this time she whimpers, a few tears leaking out of her eyes. Several minutes go by and then he whips her a little harder.

She cries out but he is done now. Her ass stings and shows red stripes across her shapely butt. She's in pain but her pussy is dripping juices now. Chris moves the rig closer and walks over to the controls. He first turns on the dildo aimed at her pussy, and watches it slowly enter her and disappear, only to reappear shiny with her moisture. He allows the fucking to continue until he hears little noises coming from her, and then turns on the ass dildo, watching as it too disappears into her. It doesn't penetrate her far and won't, until she begs him to make it so, but he does up the speed.

She's straining against the straps, not to get away, but to push further onto the dildos. Her moans are rising in pitch as she nears her first orgasm with this machine. A few more fucking motions and she cums, but it is only the beginning.

"Please! I need more, sir. Please fuck my ass and pussy!"

Chris complies with her plea and turns the machine's speed up higher on both dildos as well as changing the penetration range so that she is taking both dildos balls deep.

Holly's body is reacting to the enhanced fucking and more moans and breathy sounds come from deep within her throat. The sensation of dildos in such close proximity inside her, rubbing the membrane between them, is creating heat inside her core. She can feel it spreading outward to her limbs. Her cries and moans increase to a fever pitch as the strong orgasm starts to hits her.

Chris turns the machine speed higher so that she is getting the most intense pounding it offers. Holly's orgasm just doubled in strength and she screams as her pussy pulses with each thrust of the dildos. The orgasm continues for several minutes before she collapses, hanging limply off the straps, nearly passing out from pleasure. Chris stops the machine and pulls back the dildos.

He walks over and strokes her hair until her breathing is back to normal. He then releases her from the straps and helps her off the bench and over to a nearby couch.

"That was incredible! I've never had such an orgasm. Thank you for allowing me to cum with the machine," she manages to say, still weak and trembling from the intensity.

He holds her as they sit, and kisses her forehead. "You're welcome. I knew you'd like it."

They sit for a while, not speaking.

Finally, Chris has to ask, "When was the last time you were at that club?"

"It must be about nine months ago. I used to go with my ex-boyfriend. I lost interest after a while."

"I recognized your charm. I've been a member there for years and often host some of the parties. I knew that you had a kink from the candy cane, but when I saw the charm, I knew you were right for me."

She pulls away from him to face him and look into his eyes. "What do you mean, right for you?"

He takes her hands in his and says, "I think we are well-suited. Our kinks are similar, we are both switches, and we are both nice, caring people who are attracted to each other. I think we could be, should be, a couple. What do you think?"

She takes a few seconds for herself by looking around the room at the various machines and accoutrements. She's always wanted to try these things. She's always wanted someone who understood her need to be both dominated and dominating. He's taken care of her in many ways, and is certainly good looking. Maybe he is right. Her decision made, she answers him, "Yes. I think we would be good for each other," and leans in to kiss him lightly on the lips.

She giggles and smiles at him.

"What?"

"Can I lick your candy cane?" Her eyes flick to his cock. As he gets her meaning, his cock jumps and starts to grow.

"Sure. Can I kiss you under your kissing balls?" He looks at her breasts.

"That's a stretch, but yes, you may."

Together they roll to the carpeted floor and take up a sixty-nine like position and start loving each other.

Their eyes lock and they each know it's going to be a very happy new year.