All Comments on 'Candy-Coated Damnation'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is magnificent

...just fantastically creative and smolderingly hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great work!

Love to see more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
*applauds* Great work!

Spoopy scary succubi

Send shivers down your spine

Plump pink lips will steal your soul

Seal your doom tonight...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The succubus always wins. Best to give in sooner, so you can feel....sooooo good!...

...only to find you are forever trapped in her world, doing her bidding and loving every desperate, hard orgasm you give the girl in front of you....you get from her, you both enjoy soooo much....it makes you blind with overwhelming pleasure and her tits, God, she has such enormous tit, high on her chest.....filling your world....her pussy so wet and wanting....

Well done, if not a bit over the top with the sweetness theme. And was this All supposed to draw Alicia in, as well? Sort of a harvesting? Is he a minion now?

Fun.

Thank you.

GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for Reading!

If you want to see more like this—exclusive content, early updates, and the chance to help me keep writing more—head over to my Patreon and pledge a buck! I really appreciate it!

https://www.patreon.com/gigglinggoblin

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what will happen

realy what will happen after this

DabblingInDarknessDabblingInDarknessabout 6 years ago
Amazing!

I love a lot of your work but this one really gets me. Very well done! I'd love to read more.

ElizzyVioletElizzyVioletalmost 6 years ago
Whoa!

I wish I could write succubi this well. I actually lost this story for a while, and I just now found it again. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Revisited and found it even hotter than before *tugs at collar*

This hits just about every one of my buttons. I can only beg for more like this. *Happy whine* So good!

Thank you G.G.!

suuujuuussuuujuuusalmost 5 years ago
Great Story!

The end reminds me of Stephen Kings "Thinner"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
EXCELLENT!!

Please write more with the seductive, take control, strong female role. Totally hot!! Where do I meet this woman?!?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Loved this story. Would be intersted in another but from Alicias point of view and maybe some info on what Warrens exgirlfriend had to do with everything.

LizardGummyLizardGummyover 2 years ago

One of your best. The way it built was beautiful

Will527Will527over 1 year ago

This was devilishly delicious. What man doesn't like to be seduced and used a bit by a controlling beautiful girl? Loved the whole scenario.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...