Candy-Coated Damnation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stared at her, longing for answers.

She reached down with a fond smile, finger tickling along his cock. He bucked, biting his lip.

"You know what to do!" she whispered.

And she dissolved into mist and vanished.

~~~~

Alicia let out a long sigh, giving a vacant smile at the television. The pretty pink-haired lady had been saying a lot of things about how unhealthy sweet things could be, and for some reason, Alicia had gotten really horny. She'd made a bit of a mess of the couch watching the lady in the ad.

"Remember," the lady was saying, as she slid a finger across her clit and sucked on a sticky-pop, "a good bimbo is a sweet bimbo!"

"Mm-hm..." Alicia's eyelids were drooping. "S-sweet..."

Then she heard the closet door open and she gave a violent start. She lunged for the remote and clicked the TV off with one hand, as with the other, she grabbed a cushion and laid it over her lap, concealing how she'd brought her skirt up. She stared, red-faced, as Warren exited the closet.

"Warren!" she squeaked. She was still a little out of it. "W-what—what are you doing in there?"

"I took a nap." Warren gave an embarrassed shrug. "Sorry. It's been a long day."

Alicia wanted to be mad at him for ditching the trick-or-treaters, but she was still flustered from her indiscretion and hoping Warren wouldn't notice her panties between her ankles. "Did I smell something in the kitchen?" she asked weakly.

Warren stared at her.

He slowly smiled.

"Yes," he said. "I made cupcakes. Here, I'll get you one!"

"Ooh! But, um..." Alicia usually didn't really like sweet foods. But a strange memory whispered in her mind, Everyone loves sweet things. A good bimbo is a sweet bimbo."I... um... sure!" Alicia rubbed her legs together subconsciously.

Warren turned and went into the kitchen. Alicia smiled and leaned back against the couch, her eyelids drooping.

Unconsciously, she clicked the TV back on.

Warren really could be a sweetheart sometimes.

~~~~ ~~~~

Thanks for reading, my dears, and don't forget to vote!