All Comments on 'Candy's 1st Job'

by SparkleKitty

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

You should do another one like this but without the gay stuff. That was one hell of a bonerkiller.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot

Very hot and love the bi sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I loved it!!

Sandman8314Sandman8314over 9 years ago
N G

Too trashy to be the least bit erotic. You can do better than this.

bustyalixbustyalixover 9 years ago
Inspired

Personally, I don't think you should change a single thing about this particular writing. While the story was trashy it managed to retain its individuality by not trying to be what it's not. I can tell you were really inspired when the initial concept for this was conceived, and I can also tell that you loved every minute of writing it. For me, that's where writing lives - no matter the material.

Also, I'm not usually a fan of boy/boy but your ideas were very unique. You made the story worth exploring. Congrats!

hplitprincehplitprinceover 9 years ago
Hot story!

I didn't get any excitement in reading about Jeff's humiliation, but the rest of the story was very hot. No need to let a few paragraphs that were not arousing to me change my opinion of the rest of the story which really got me worked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

DDD tits??????? By her middle to late 30s, her nipples will be looking at her kneecaps.

Absolute turnoff.

I love b CUPS OR As. Usually, a woman will cum over and over as her tiny tits and nipples are sucked and her nipples are chewed on.

The few BIG titted women I've fucked aren't near as sensitive as the tiny ones.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous