All Comments on 'Candy's Bukkake Moment'

by Stillherer

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
wow a 5 at least

why a 5, as I normally don't when not consensual, or with a loving partner. because of the atmosphere of trust, and faith in the people involved. they both knew what was going on and they both enjoyed it. no harm, no foul.

I wish there was a second chapter, with them getting married. how probable is it for either of them finding a life partner, that is that open, and willing to understand, and enjoy themselves, for the rest of their lives. In all probability, due to their age, which cant be too much, one will think there is someone better, or richer, or more endowed, or whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
toottight

Don't know how you got love, care and trust out of the bait and switch personality of Sarah. Trust broken, yes, that's there. How did you get Candy enjoying this set up? Horror and confusion are Candy's response to what Sarah has done to her. Nothing like being set up for rape by your bff.

durabritedurabriteover 6 years ago
Sarah is a dream!

Candy is soooooo lucky!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStillherer@Stillherer
I am a sub sissy slut I am a wanton cum whore I am a prissy pain bitch I am Sissibitch This is my mantra.