All Comments on 'Canoe Trip'

by DennisShorelan

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
herrdrierherrdrierabout 7 years ago
Pretty good

Wish there was more detail/description but I like the premise.

justagirlatheartjustagirlatheartabout 7 years ago
Nice Story

We definitely have something in common; I also love wearing short shorts and always have for most of the year here in southern California.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love short shorts

I would say I wish I could wear short shorts but it's harder for a 56yr old even thou I am thin and still somewhat fit but age wise just don't look right. If I get the chance to see a guy in short shorts I instantly get hard and extremely horny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice

Well since i too have a fantasy of being stuffed at both ends, this sure got me hard.

63lsmith63lsmithabout 7 years ago
SHORT BUT NICE

This was a very nice, but short story. With four young men this should have been much longer. Hoping for another chapter. As I am a much older guy, Really enjoy reading about young men. It brings back memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Short Shorts Make Me Horny

I love your short shorts stories because I too have worn short shorts of all types, especially when I am running or hiking trails in the woods. My favs are a pair of almost shear black, flimsy running shorts which I have enhanced by splitting the side seams all the way up to the waist band. When I run in them, the backs flap in the breeze, so I am always flashing my shaved ass to whoever passes by on the trail. I also have a pair of cutoffs that I have cut so short that they barely contain my cock and balls. They also show the lower portion of my ass cheeks - very sexy. I wear them or the running shorts whenever I want to pick up a hot man to fuck or suck. They make a clear message as to my intentions, and have led to many sexual encounters with so many men that I would not be able to count at this point - more than forty years worth. I have so many stories. Perhaps I will write them here someday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Short shorts

I used to frequent an adult theatre near where I lived in my 20s ...I always went in the afternoons when lots of older guys would be in there... this particular day I was wearing my tiny white shorts as it was very hot outside and I welcomed the cool dark interior of the theatre....sitting down near the back, I scanned the theatre to see if I knew anyone - sure enough I recognised 3 guys , all in their 50s , staring at the screen whilst rubbing themselves... as I sat and did the same , a guy sat down 2 seats to my right and smiled across at me as he unzipped himself( wearing cut off jeans ) and pulled out his thick looking cock.... it was magnificent!!

I couldn't help but stare and he saw me watching him and beckoned me over to him... I moved over next to him and sat down

"Nice shorts " he whispered " Jake"

"Nice to meet you Jake..I'm Charles... lovely cock" I whispered back

He didn't answer, just dropped his hand in my lap and felt my stiff cock and stroked it, before opening the Velcro fastener and slipping his hand in

"Mmmm .. I love being shaved too " he whispered in my ear

I slipped my hand deeper and felt him as smooth as me!!

Jake put his hand behind my head and drew me down to his cock which I licked lovingly... he groaned as my tongue lashed the head!!

Leaning down , he whispered " we have a visitor...do you mind?"

I shook my head and continued sucking as I felt my shorts pulled down and off and hands on my bare bum, a cold liquid was squirted into my hole before I felt a finger slip easily into me , then another..and another... he finger fucked me for a few minutes before replacing them with his cock, sliding it all the way in until with a grunt his balls rested against my buttocks..

Jake whispered" he's going to fuck you hard "

I nodded again , loving the full feeling

Sadly he didn't cum, but Jake did...

Metoo1202Metoo1202almost 6 years ago

Great story what a good afternoon canoeing wish I could have been involved looking for a good time like that myself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Made me so hot and horny

I lovethe story's this has always been my fantasy. I want to wear them in an xxx theater ll

Riki1942Riki1942almost 4 years ago
Gang Banged

I'm too afraid of catching something by having bareback sex with someone that I don't know really well, but I did get gangbanged once and it was bareback by three guys, like in your story. Also, like in your story, they all did me more than once. One of them was with a friend that I have had sex with a lot, one was a guy that I knew, but had never had sex with and his partner that I had never met. It wasn't a surprise out of the blue because once, when the friend that I had had sex with was fucking me and went soft after cumming and slipped out, I blurted out that I wished there was someone else to take over because I wasn't ready to stop yet. To make a long story short, he arranged it. I had never gone bareback with the friend that had fucked me before but, as we were playing around and his naked cock was sliding around between my butt cheeks, I was so horny by the thought of three hard cocks all for me that I lost all control and told him to just stick it in me! After that I figured, what the heck, and let the other two fuck me bareback and cum inside me too! They all bred me a couple of times and then one of them had to leave, but the other two stayed the night, fucked me later on and both nailed me again the next morning. I have never felt so sexually satisfied and the feeling and thought of a hard cock sliding up my hole that was already full of cum was so fantastic that my cock gets hard every time I think about it. I wish I had the nerve to get gang banged again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing like short shorts, too bad it is so rare for those of us who like discrete crotch watching. I've seen some that have caused me to go home and jerk off thinking about servicing that nice cock I saw bulging in the guys shorts, outlined for all those who cared to look and think of the possibilities!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous