All Comments on 'Canoe Trip Guide'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
Patton_McGroinPatton_McGroinalmost 8 years ago
Love it

I enjoy the location of this story since I have been there. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This seems a partial rewrite

Of a story i've seen before on the site. No complaints and this is taken a different way, but no complaints.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yes: I've read it before

I think its based upon a theme from 'Outdoor Training' surprisingly written by the same author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Shorts optional

What an unbelievable fantasy! I could only imagine and parts of me really like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really good

This was really good. I hope there is a sequel.

briscocountyjrbriscocountyjralmost 8 years ago
Great!!!

Good job on your story and good luck on the contest... got my vote!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it.

You are one of the best on This site.

Would love to learn more about what's bugging Donna.

Thanks.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsalmost 8 years ago
Enjoyable

Other commentors have said it, but this story is reminiscent of Outdoor Training. I think though that Jill at the end was like Suzanne from Ice Guides. As if there might be a future for the two. Anyway, good piece of writing.

DareringcplDareringcplalmost 8 years ago
Great work

Great piece of work, well written with great scene and character setup. Just love these outdoors group themes and this is up there with the best!

Good luck with the comp, have my vote!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great start but downhill after that

Great writingstyle, a good start and build-up, and then it al comes apart in one big fuck fest with to many persons. And you stop the story at 90% completion, after nine pages. Sorry, but no more then two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not realistic

When I use to go canoeing in Algonquin and Quetico Provincial Parks, most of the over 18 years old girls in other canoeing groups that we met were butchy dogs that I wouldn't fuck even if they had a bag over their heads!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[Yawn!] Did i miss anything? Nope--I guess not!

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
sometimes

there really can be too much of a good thing.

writerjabwriterjabover 7 years ago
Liked the concept

But two or three women might be a bit more believable as this guy must have had cum in his legs he was blowing a nut so often

ronald40ronald40over 7 years ago
Nice concept

First hats to anyone who goes for a long story with lots of people. I think your writing is excellent. My only probably was that the characters were not sufficiently different for me to know them by name by the middle of the story. Or maybe just needed more reminders by describing a trait of each lady each time they were engaged. Since I could not keep track and lost the mental images I stopped about halfway through. I will continue to follow your work.

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Gone fishing

One pole didn't get much use, you have the right bait. I hope no one calls around the start of school and tells you they need to talk,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Length

A fine story - from skimming. Had it been split up in 3 - 5 separate stories I might have known from reading it.

To read a story of more than 3-4 pages is a "project". I do not have time for projects on an ordinary day.

Longer stories should be split into sections of a few pages. It may then instead be made up of 5, 10, 15 or even more sections.

bristolboybristolboyover 7 years ago
The setting

The accuracy of the setting in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area is beyond reproach from the weight of the backpacks, the lifting of the canoes for practicing portaging, the take off point of Moose Lake, to actual portaging and campsites, etc led authenticity to the narrative. Having been there several times I was easily brought into the story since I could picture each setting as the as the story unfolded. I would like to hear the tale of the last two days and Mike's eventual return to college. It stretched your imagination at times, but It definitely was a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Great writing!!

All the nitpickers can go fuck beans.

TrekprnTrekprnover 7 years ago
BWCA

Do love this story and capturing the fun possible in the Boundary Waters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Been there . . . . .wish I'd done that.

As a fellow canoe camping bum, I thoroughly enjoyed the whole story. Who hasn't seen a nicely filled bikini top and snug shorts while canoe tripping and then fantasized the limitless possibilities? A little stretching here and there is good for the libido! The authenticity of the geography, the equipment and its use is top drawer! A fun read for sure.

Bronze20Bronze20almost 7 years ago
GOAT

That very well may be the greatest (story) of all times. Thank you very much. And, if by chance any of these women are based on real character that you know, please send them my way.

GironGironover 6 years ago
To much of the good.

Yet again a great plot. A good buildup with awesome detailing in landscape, canoeing and camping.

But then it gets a little too much. Its sex all over. And so much of it.

And if the seven women weren't enough you threw in yet another. And her you gave the most effort of describing. And she, and Kim, stood out from the others so much that she is the one you remember afterwards.

The story should have grew with fewer persons (with better deeper characteristics) and a little less fucking.

Didnt actually count but he must have come like 15 to 20 times during the story. And most of them that nude day. The poor guy must have shot flour or not even that into the last ones. 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I want to be a guide

Just came back from Quetico wish that happened to me. Great story

AthlantianAthlantianover 6 years ago
Awesome, but...

Awesome story. I like the way you write a lot, it just flows. However, I do not understand why you suddenly introduced new persons to the story. They sorts just appear and then fade away without having an impact, except for a sex scene that could just as easily happen between the people already there.

That aside, it was still awesome and I hope you write another chapter soon.

Oh, and he really needs to make Jill his girlfriend... You wrote it so I could feel the connection there. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Boundary Waters

Your familiarity with the Boundary Waters brought back lots of good memories. I’ve been there many times, but not (sadly) with such good company as you described.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Life after camping

Everyone is different an have different needs and wants and Mike, with the knowledge gained with 52 years of life, not only knows this but can supply the needed end to perfect days. I would like this story to continue because I am a romantic at heart and believe, that with Jill, he has found something special, that intangible something that makes love work. Also, because these ladies all know each other, there will be times when Jill will have to share him, just saying, lol. Cheers on a great story from a fan.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Epic

This was exceptionally well done. I would love to see how you would end the trip and what becomes of Mike and the women. I thought Jill would be a central figure but also thought Donna would be up front as well, especially when she stormed out of camp as if she had deep feelings for Mike. Please consider continuing this story.

papanord2002papanord2002almost 5 years ago
please continue

a teaser of what is going on in his "remotely" monitored house left me curious. I'm crossing my fingers that will be explored more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
An observation

. . . sexy tits to look at . . . "They're not sexy. They're way too small."

As the author had Mike state, they are not to small, just different.

Not all women are blessed with large breast, nor all that you see as many women have their breast enlarged to present a false image of themselves. Personally, I don't date women that I know have under gone such surgery.

If a man cannot appreciate the body of a woman that he is with, he does not deserve to be with her.

One other point. I noticed a great deal of the use of religious terms in this and other stories by this author. There is no justifiable reason for their use, other than the author's fear and hatred for religion and especially Christianity and Judaism. Can the author offer even the remotest other reason to have the characters, usually female, screaming "GOD" during sex?

Grow up and find other words to use and replace the religious words and terms. Use of such words and terms may give you the false impression you are grown, but to most, their use tells others that you have a long way to go.

m_storyman_xm_storyman_xover 4 years agoAuthor
dear anonymous

one should be careful of making assumptions about people who they don't know. You are so far off the mark about the authors religious affiliations as to be laughable. Clearly one has to question your own stance on religion, as well as sexual interludes. Experience has taught me that a significant number of women who do vocalize, (and yes we have to assume they all do in these stories or there wouldn't be much to write) tend to use god (note small g as compared to capitol G) in the sentence, not due to religion, but due to the secular expressions such as god damn, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
tooooooo long !!!!

9 chapters is way too long as to drive the story into boredom....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Epic is right

As linnear said, epic! You could have carried it in through the trip back and another round through all the ladies as far as I'm concerned.

My only disappointment was that I didn't hear what was troubling Donna.

Great work, as with all your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yawn

You must be an idiot to think this would happen. The women would rip each others tits off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice

Nice leisurely three days. Using "god" was just fine with me -- invoking the name of the divine when having an orgasm is a compliment to either the divine or the orgasm or both. Makes me want to get a job as a camping guide.

Thanks for the story.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Great story! I’ve canoed the Boundary Waters near Ely, MN. The first day out on the water is hard, you’re exhausted and can barely move. I expected more “massages”! ;-D

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

I loved it! Perfect guy fantasy - so many hot women all after him for days. And I love the setting, happy memories of very similar canoeing, portages and island campsites in northern Ontario. While I can't claim that everybody in the group wanted my body like the women in the story, I can vouch for fresh air, sunshine, forests and camping as an aphrodisiac for my wife and me!

What I wonder is how many women found that story sexy. My sense is it's a guy's fantasy... and nothing wrong with that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Waal....that's what dreams are made of ......

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WAY TOO LONG

DaMooveeguyDaMooveeguyalmost 3 years ago

I’m really conflicted about this one. On one hand, the setup was pretty good, and you do an excellent job describing all aspects of the setting. You clearly have a passion and skill for the activity. On the other hand, I agree with the criticisms of the other commenters (except for the one who couldn’t get past the religious vocalizations), but there are another couple of points worth adding.

For one, the characters’ attitudes toward marriage and toward nudism were disappointing. Unlike the other commentators, I have a lot of trouble imagining Mike in a serious relationship with any of them, considering how willing he was to let Sherrie use him to cheat. Also, as somebody who appreciates social nudism for what it is, which is non-sexual, I’m disappointed by how the characters treated it as a thinly-veiled excuse for an orgy.

Secondly, I wasn’t a fan of the inclusion of a pee fetish, to put it mildly, and the fact that Mike didn’t wash off before crawling back into his sleeping bag was a whole extra layer of grossness.

Altogether, while there were some things that you did very well, this story could have been so much better.

UncleGrahamUncleGrahamover 2 years ago

It seemed to me that all the women were the same character, just owning different names and skin colours. Their speech patterns were identical. However, I liked the concept, so good try.

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLover 2 years ago

Loved the story, but you left us all hanging.

1) Why was Donna crying and upset.

2) And the story should have ended when everyone returned to the staring point back at the main Camp.

3) Did Mike decide to get into a relationship with Jill?

All comments... IMHO of course.

What to know who

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You (obviously) and I have both spent time canoeing in the Boundary Waters, which made this story extra special. I’ll look into your route some more (haven’t east of Newfound) but I’m past the point of doing portages. My last trip was on a small houseboat in Voyageurs National Park, and that was more suitable for my age (my first trip was in 1959).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have read most of your stories, save for the incest ones, not a fan of those. But, I do love your work and I love the way you write. I'm constantly awaiting for new stories from you and look forward to them in earnest! This was a great story and I look forward to part two and the development of a relationship with Jill!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story; but he was so deadpan. If I fucked 8 different women in 2 or 3 days; I'd have a smile Ajax and a mortician couldn't take off...

Nonsequitour

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story should have continued until they returned to base camp. Mike has sex with only 1 of the two women (from the two couples) that joined his tour group on National Nude Day. He needed to be with the other one. Also, why Donna was upset was never explained. A nice ending would have been Mike and Lynn (female guide) having celebration sex after both returning with their groups.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A wonderful outdoor adventure story, with a great atmosphere and excellent characters. The descriptive writing throughout is marvelous, and the plot is carefully balanced with and expertly interwoven with marvelous love scenes. This story deserves a sequel. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Needs a conclusion. Did not even get back to the home base. Linda's story unexplained. A sequel could resolve alot. Does the relationship with Jill go anywhere? Why was he attracted to her more than the others?

KingCuddleKingCuddle11 months ago

Two or Three pregnancies?

THAT would be different!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Did I miss the part where Sherri took him in the ass?

isthiscakeisthiscake10 months ago

Great detail, but overall a little repetitive. Enjoyable though

BabyBunny2222BabyBunny22227 months ago

Very good. In fact I've done the Moose thru Ensign trip in BWCA. Did 12 other trips as well. Never had the fun this guy did! Lucky bastard!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fun story but became repetitive.

Mojo648Mojo6485 months ago

Maybe jill moves in when get back, others find themselves pregnant and cum to his home, even the married one who gets kicked out by her husband. Then the fun starts more better

roveroneroveroneabout 2 months ago

Finally plowed all the way thru , after several partials over the years, and enjoyed them all...fun story

Exceptionally high libidos across their age range, and his balls never empty...ahh, make believe....

...seemed Sherrie really enjoyed white cock, and surprised comments about her being married/cheating...it's all fantasy...and perhaps she knows he's roamed too...Tiff more bi, certainly not gold star...

Happy more than one had a muffin, and quite fond of petite boobs...easy five/fave

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...