All Comments on 'Can't Fight Time Ch. 11'

by sensanin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
willieonewillieonealmost 10 years ago

wish she would just say yes I am getting tired of her internal bickering. She loves him in any form that is more than enough to say yes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I agree with Nina

Its bc she loves him that she is willing to do what she thinks is best for him. I really love this story and think its progressing nicely. Lol. Freakin love it and look for a new chapter every day .

angeldustjaangeldustjaalmost 10 years ago
Oh Nina

I esp loved the fact that she would have fought ms mini goth. That would be an interesting fight even more so if there is a way that she could be more reaper like than human which would put her in rank with ms mini goth. I look forward to reading more. Cant Uri marry her to keep the alliance? Is ms mini goth the cause of the mysterious deaths, will Nina help solve that lil problem?

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

I understand Nina is doing what she thinks is best for Grim by turning done his proposal. But he will be hurt, miserable and depressed if he somehow loses her. He won't be an effective leader if he isn't right mentally...the current king is evidence of that.

sensaninsensaninalmost 10 years agoAuthor
You all are so funny!

I'm loving reading these comments. I can't wait to hear back from you all about the next chapter! Keep them coming! And thank you for reading!

jerin51jerin51almost 10 years ago
It gets a bit too slow in my opinion

Ihave followed this story and I wish for Grim and Nina to become happy, but this is chapter 11 and they seem to get nowhere.... it´s dragging in other words. If she loves him why isn´t she marrying him and when will we see Nina take the necessary fight with the gothgirl? A story must not have many chapters just to be like some other successful writers, it will tire the readers if there is nothing or very little new in each new chapter - so finish it with a good one, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersensanin@sensanin
UPDATE [November 7, 2023]: Y’all are beyond sweet! Thank you so much for all the private messages and comments on my stories recently. As I mentioned… somewhere, I am a needy little demon who thrives off accolades to write. It’s my toxic trait and I’m fine with it! But truly,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES