Can't Fight Time Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nina?" Grim said softly again, before she heard a door open and slam shut. A second later she was backed into the wall, cold stones cutting into her flesh.

There wasn't much she could say to him. They'd had this discussion time and time again. And even now, it wouldn't change. "You should marry her. It would be the..." Nina searched for the word that wouldn't destroy her to say, but decided against it. It had to be said, no matter what the cost to her emotions were; "... right choice."

She felt something slithering around her ankles and looked down to see a thick fog climbing up Grim's form. Nina blinked in surprise and the fog was suddenly gone, along with the cloak and bones, leaving a hard man in jeans and a tight, black t-shirt. Grim had never looked hotter.

"You want me to marry another woman, and let you die?"

Nina reached up a hand and traced a finger down his cheek. His skin was so like Felicia's, that brilliant and flawless diamond like quality; except his held a hint of something spicy and Mediterranean, just like his birthmother.

"Marrying her would be good for the kingdom, right? Political alliances and all that. If you marry me, Grim, you get more headaches. I'm not worth that." Her voice said that she knew her worth, and she wasn't worth a kingdom.

Nina wouldn't flatter herself in thinking she had some magical powers that made her the hottest thing since smartphones. She was a human, which almost all reapers ironically—given their professions and entire purpose for being—disliked. Whether or not Grim accepted that, it was the truth.

Grim's blue-diamond eyes sparked with too many emotions for Nina to count, and some she really didn't want to. "I am king, ruler. The Castoffs will not start a war over this, Amica. Things may be a bit strained at first, but it will settle."

Nina wasn't sure if he really believed that, or if he was just trying to convince her. "Grim—"

A slow kiss sizzled through her body, cutting off whatever else she was going to say. Nina didn't have a chance to escape the addiction that was Grim before he had her completely pinned against the wall, his hands under her thighs, slowly lifting her up.

The floor was an illusion; Grim, his mouth, and his hands were all that existed for her. "Marry me, Nina."

She heard the fabric of her skirt rip, and then a second later her panties sailed to the ground. Nina desperately wanted to say yes, wanted to pretend that this was a fairytale and she could live forever with her prince charming and overcome any obstacles thrown in their path.

Fantasy was the ultimate escape, but an escape that could sometimes do more harm than good. They were living in a fantasy if Grim thought everything would work out, and Nina was just enabling him.

"No," she panted as she slid down his zipper and reached past the fabric of his boxers. "Stop asking."

"You will marry me, Amica." He knocked away her hand and gripped her hips hard. "Of that, you can be sure."

She was ready for him, all slick and needy, but still, the moment he entered her always surprised her. Nina had never felt the overwhelming need to let herself go and give herself to another person like she did with Grim. And that scared the crap out of her.

Ever since her dad had decided to join the crazy, murderous train, she'd had a fear of trusting people. If she gave herself completely over to Grim, what would happen then? Would he hurt her? He had that power. Or would he do something—

Who cares? her consciousness laughed softly.

Nina reached forward and grabbed onto Grim as he seated himself fully in her body and she felt every ridge, every dip, every muscle, and every drop of sweat that was her reaper prince; overwhelming, consuming, controlling her.

Let go, it whispered as Grim pulled out and thrust back in. The sensation made her cry out, made Nina rake her nails across his back.

The thought was so tempting, so very, very tempting, that she couldn't help but give in.

Because who did care? No one was with them; no one was in their bed. The only thing that resulted from her continually thinking during sex was loss of pleasure. And she didn't want to lose an ounce of the pleasure Grim was giving her, especially with the limited time they had.

So Nina gave herself over to it, let the passion and the feeling of heat just before freezing to death consume her.

"Marry me." Grim jack knifed into her, pushing further than any man had ever gone.

Pleasure consumed her, and nearly made her laugh. Nina might have lost herself and her mind in their lovemaking, but she still had a shred of common sense. Throwing her head back she thrust down on him, and screamed into the darkness of their bedroom, a long sound that wasn't a yes... or a no.

*Please tell me what you thought about this chapter. If you liked it, if you hated it, and how you think the story is progressing. I love feedback, and critical feedback is the best!*