All Comments on 'Can't Fight Time Ch. 15'

by sensanin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jerin51jerin51almost 10 years ago
Confusing!

This jumping from the past to the future and back does this story no good at all!

However, what role does the brother play? Uri seems to me to act treacherously and how long have we to wait for anything substantial to happen?

Several chapters ago Grim´s power was taken without any explanation, now of a sudden this jump back. Are they married or what?

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
one step at a time

Some authors write each chapter/storyarc , one at a time with no fixed destination.

Some authors write out a storyboard, beginning to end. Then fill in each storyarc according to their mental blueprint of what they want this story to say.

Some authors may start with nothing more than a title or maybe a specific character or my favorite for my stories.

Is to come up with an clever ending, then fill in the backstory until the entire storyline is complete.

I have had the experience that for some online stories that I get much more satisfaction and less frustration by waiting until the author has completed that specific story and then reading it from beginning to end.

Sometimes I have had to wait for more then a year or two. I bookmark those possible future readings into a special file I check every few months, to see if the writer is still adding chapters.

It just seems more sensible than expressing peevish demands that the writer work to my schedule.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmm

I don't think her dad was ever going to kill her. I think this was the plan from the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
z

so whats going to happen to grim?! wtf this cant be the end???

angelic_imp84angelic_imp84over 9 years ago
more!!!

Okay, Nina is dead(?) and I can deal with that, but I want to know if Uri participated in Felicia's taking over the kingdom and what happens to Grim!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
last chapter?

Are you going to finish this story? I would really like to find our what happens. Please don't leave us hanging!!

aidenkyuushi11aidenkyuushi11about 8 years ago
More chapters please...

More chapters please...would they both die or live happily?Were Tylend,the girl advisor and the queen of the other kingdom allies or traitors?Did Grim's brother betrayed him...and the song she remembered from chapter 1 where did she heard it..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersensanin@sensanin
535 Followers
UPDATE [November 7, 2023]: Y’all are beyond sweet! Thank you so much for all the private messages and comments on my stories recently. As I mentioned… somewhere, I am a needy little demon who thrives off accolades to write. It’s my toxic trait and I’m fine with it! But truly,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES