All Comments on 'Can't Force the Willing'

by HerLittlePiggy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Well written and very erotic. Not crazy about the aggressiveness because I would like my wife to experience sex with a handsome black man but in a respectful and gentile way. The physical descriptions were great. A wide hipped, big ass woman like my wife, is my preference in a woman. My black friends agree. I'll be watching for your next submittal. .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Husband's Involvement

I enjoyed the story. Based on the author's comments that Amber's husband John was evolving from being racially bigoted and that he recognized that his wife was submissive I'd surmise that he set the black man up to ravage his wife. How else would the black man know to show up with "documents" in an empty envelope in order to gain entrance into the apartment? If a second story is written I'd conjecture that the husband's involvement could be revealed, and that the black man would be returning to claim his Irish cunt; with John in a supportive role acknowledging his own sexual submissiveness and love for his wife for allowing her this pleasure.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
great story

I was one great story. Your attention to details made this into one hot story. I loved the fact the wife was not on birth control and was not entirely against becoming pregnant by a black man. I liked the fact you left it open for the hubby possibly becoming involved as a cuckold should you write another chapter. Keep writing.

clippymustdieclippymustdieover 8 years ago
thanks...

Good story, this needs a sequel, or two. He knows where she lives. Or. Maybe David the door man could help himself ?? Your the writer, you don't need my help.

Thanks again . . . v

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHerLittlePiggy@HerLittlePiggy
Question for the ladies: size does matter right? 5 I mean it's not a guarantee of good sex but it certainly helps increase the odds.

story TAGS