Can't Force the Willing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time for you to get fucked," he barked loudly. He grabbed a handful of her thick red hair and roughly pulled Amber to her feet. He was strong and powerful and her body was throbbing while her mind was reeling.

She knew what was happening was wrong. It was rape, or was it? She wanted it and she suddenly understood that. He did too. He'd known what she wanted when she had glanced back at him over her shoulder with a sexy smile and that's why he chose her. She needed to feel him inside of her but at the same time she felt dirty and humiliated by that need and paradoxically she liked feeling dirty and humiliated.

Amber turned away from him and bent forward showing off her big round ass. She knew he'd like that. All the black men who flirted with her loved her wide hips and round ass. While she wanted to watch him enter her, she couldn't bring herself to do so, at least not yet. She closed her eyes tight and moaned softly as she felt his cock slide over her wet, swollen lips before he paused at the entrance to her canal. He slipped effortlessly into her creamy wet cunt and he grabbed her wide hips firmly for support.

"You like this don't you Baby Girl?" He teased as he laced his thick fingers into her long red locks and pulled tight as if he was riding a horse . His body slapped loudly against her big ass and he grunted each time he thrust sending chills through her body.

Amber stayed silent and chewed on her bottom lip. His cock felt good but to admit it was to admit that she wanted it too and that would be an admission of guilt. She felt a familiar tightness in her womb and it started to consume her. Each thrust of his big cock pushed her closer to the abyss. It stabbed deep and touched places that even Black Beauty hadn't hit.

"Say it Baby Girl," he demanded. He pulled his cock from her depths and the void created made her whimper like a scolded puppy. His big hands spun her like a top and he looked into her pretty green eyes with a lust filled rage that fightened her.

His powerful arms flexed and her hands moved instinctively to feel the force of his biceps as he lifted her off of the ground and lowered her onto his prodigious cock. It felt amazing in that position and Amber's eyes rolled back in her head. Her expression of pure bliss wasn't enough for him though.

"Say it Bitch," he barked. His harsh worrds shook her and she groaned low and loud. He thrust his hips in a series of quick, hard jabs which hammered her deep and she winced as the head of his cock pounded her cervix like a speed bag. It was unlike anything she ever experienced and she looked into his warm eyes with a lust filled stare.

"I love it," Amber groaned. Her hips undulated and her nails raked down his muscular back. She leaned forward and kissed his sweat soaked neck as her hands moved to his smooth shaved head and felt the warm waves of pleasure spiral outward from her fertile womb. Her body responded to the hard, rough thusts of his huge black cock and Amber cried out as she came. Her head thrashed from side to side as she released a loud guttural cry that sounded like a wounded animal.

He lifted Amber off of his big dick and pushed her down to her knees. The rich scent of her juices filled her head and she gazed at his cock with unbridled lust.

"Clean it Baby Girl," he demanded. He looked down at Amber with an expectant look in his dark eyes.

Amber slipped his big delicious cock into her mouth, tasting her juices on her flesh. She had long enjoyed the taste of her juices. She was a very orally centered person and she sometimes wondered what it would be like to go down on a woman but sadly she'd not yet had the opportunity to do so. Sucking her juices off of a big black cock was the next best thing, or maybe it was even better because it was the best of both worlds, pussy and big black cock.

He let her indulge her oral fixation on his prodigious manhood for several long minutes as he rested up for round two and then he pulled her abruptly to her feet. He demanded that she lead them to her bedroom which she did without hesitation forgeting for a second what she'd been doing before he arrived.

Amber's cheeks flushed crimson when he pointed to Black Beauty on her soft satin sheets. He pushed her onto the bed and picked up the big black phallus as he looked from her to it with an amused expression on his chiseled face.

"So you like black dick," he mused. He held Black Beauty next to his hard dick and Amber sighed as she realized that his real cock was an inch longer and thicker than her favorite toy.

He joined Amber on the bed and hovered over her. It was a deja vu moment and she grinned as she realized the absurdity of it all. His cock slid into her molten core with little resistance thanks to the copious amount of lubrication seeping from her gaping hole. He thrust his hips into Amber's frothy pussy hard and fast like a jackhammer and she felt another climax start to build. Her squeals and pants echoed in the room and her fingers clutched at his pounding hips.

He pawed at her massive, natural tits and twisted their taut, elastic nipples making her twist and writhe beneath him. There had always been a direct connection between her nipples and her pussy and the pain as he manhandled her sensitive nipples caused her excitement to build quickly.

Her body tensed and her legs quivered. Amber looked up at him with a smoldering gaze and an expression of pure bliss spread across her pretty freckled face as another climax rocked her to her core. She felt a flood of juices soak her thighs and the sheets beneath her and when he grabbed her throat with both hands her eyes rolled back in unadulterated ecstasy.

He squeezed her throat and a pang of fear shook her but it passed quickly when he flashed a warm disarming grin. His fingers tightened their grip and he rammed his delicious cock into her until another climax rocked her thick, quivering body.

His thrusts became erratic and Amber tensed as he approached his zenith. He pushed his big delicious cock against her cervix and let out a long low moan that send a powerful shudder through her body. She felt him erupt inside her, splashing his seed deep inside her fertile womb as the final waves of pleasure from her climax subsided.

Her eyes closed tight and she savored the feeling of his big spurting cock painting her insides with thick white cream. She had never felt anyone cum so deep and wet squishy sounds rang in her head as he continued to fuck her cum soaked hole.

He pulled his spent, dripping cock from her murky depths and she felt cold air tickle the inside of her gaping canal. Amber watched his firm, muscular, brown ass sway from side to side as he walked from the room and she wrestled with what had just happened. She was clearly complicit in it all and her regrets were none. She'd enjoyed it all and if she wound up pregnant that would be her penance for cheating on John. Could she have stopped him? Possibly but doubtful. Had she wanted to? Yes she had.

"I know where you live," he smiled as he poked his head into her room. He was fully clothed and ready to leave while she lay naked in post orgasmic bliss. His smile was playful but she understood the subversive undertones and the hairs on her neck rose to attention yet again. He was clearly a bad man and she hoped she never saw him again but if she did and he wanted to fuck her she knew that she'd be powerless to stop him and unwilling to deny him anything.

"I know," Amber said somewhat wistfully as her fingers slowly stirred their combined juices in her well fucked honeypot. She smiled and scooped up a dollop of their combined juices into her mouth. The combination was delucious and she continued to taste it for several minutes after she heard the door close.

Amber noticed the manilla envelope on the floor beside the door and she quickly scooped it up. She hadn't held it before and she was disappointed that it was empty. She wasn't sure what she'd hoped would be inside but the empty envelope was a reminder that she would likely never experience the intense passion and emotional roller coaster that she'd just felt.

12