All Comments on 'Can't Hide the Truth Anymore Ch. 03'

by Sweet_Sarah72

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story continues...

What a great description of the game, and even more, of the hot vibes between Gage and Devin. They long to give themselves fully to each other. Too bad some ignoramus has to vandalize Devin's car. I'm thinking Travis wants revenge?

Can't wait to read about Gage and Devin when they finally consummate their love tonight! Keep writing! It's a wonderfully warm and loving story!

Luvs2cum4uLuvs2cum4uover 8 years ago
Love Love Love

Love this. Also loved that you gave us a bit of Jack's POV. Love the contrast in the couples. Can't wait for more.

batuuu96batuuu96over 8 years ago
Love it! Can't wait

When will Chapter 4 be released?? I can't wait to know what happens next

Keep up your awesome work!

tinytim559tinytim559over 8 years ago
Thumbs Up

Great work here. I also love how you give the dom/sub perspectives. Can't wait for the next chapter!

LeeclarkLeeclarkabout 8 years ago
Fucking amazing

This keeps getting better and better I sure hope you updated soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Please finish pleaasseeee

sm1982sm1982about 8 years ago
Yay!

Glad to see the two lover birds are still very much in love with each other..Devlin is the ideal boyfriend who is not only protective but has a romantic side and doesn't mind showing how he feels about Gage to him and in front of others!

PleasepleasePleasepleasealmost 8 years ago
Thrilled to read this great story contnues!!!

You know a story is good when it makes you laugh, cry, become enraged (hate crimes suck!) then still has you both laughing and crying to the end.

Awesome work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So good

You know the story is good when it makes you wet and horny and you have to fuckk to get your release.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous