Can't Hide the Truth Anymore Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand slid up my thigh until he was right next to my crotch. I shuddered and shifted a little, trying to get him to put his hand over my bulge. Suddenly, his hand brushed over my dick and I almost moaned out loud. He smiled and pulled his hand away. The devil!

When we finally pulled into the parking lot and I turned the car off, Jeremy and Jack were still hot at each other.

"Oh, fuck, Jack. You have the sweetest ass, baby. You like it when I slam my big fat cock up your ass, don't you?"

"Yessss, oh god, yes!"

I cleared my throat, my face feeling a little flushed. "Umm, guys, do you want to eat or not?"

Gage giggled a little as Jack pulled away quickly. It was clear that Jeremy overwhelmed him and he forgot where he was.

"Okay, okay... we'll meet you in there in a few minutes," Jeremy drawled out.

Damn! They were going to fuck in my car again! I growled a little, but left the keys and told them we would get a table.

"Thanks man," Jeremy hollered out as I slammed my own car door. Gage came around and grabbed my hand, pulling me with him to the entrance. That was all it took for me to not care about the two men fucking my car. Just Gage's hand in mine.

**************************

Jack's POV

I couldn't believe that Jeremy had told Devin and Gage that we would meet them in there. They clearly knew what we were going to do. I felt terrible, but I couldn't help it. There was something so animalistic about Jeremy. He couldn't get enough of me and that only turned me on more.

His hands were on my fly and I moaned when he pulled the zipper down and pushed my jeans down, along with my briefs. I lifted my ass to help him pull them down and sat back down on the cold vinyl.

"Baby, we don't have a long time. This will have to be a quickie, but you know I have to have that ass." He grabbed my ass with both hands and kneaded both round globes. "Fuck, your ass is so perfect."

I moaned. "What are you going to do to me, Jeremy?" I asked shyly.

"I'm going to give you what you want," he growled out, his voice loud and deep.

I shivered, but he knew I needed to hear the words. "What do you think I want?" I whispered, playing along with our little game.

He flipped me over so that I was on my hands and knees, pushing my head down into the seat. My ass stuck up in the air, where anyone walking by could see. I didn't care. I needed him. I needed his rock hard cock.

"You know what you want. You want to be fucked! Hard! You like it when my big fat cock fills your tight little hole and then floods you with all that cum."

I moaned. He was right. I loved it. We had both been tested not too long before we met and were clean so we didn't need to use condoms anymore. Each time I felt him fill me with his hot load, I was in ecstasy.

"Am I...am I your little slut, Jeremy?" I begged to know, knowing that would drive him crazy.

"Fuck yeah, baby, you know you are," he said as he reached around and slipped his fingers into my mouth. I lapped and sucked at them, getting them wet with my saliva. He pulled out and I felt his fingers at my tight little hole. "You want this, right?"

He was sweet. He was in control, but he always asked me that. It only made me crazier for him. "Yes! I want it. Please! Please fuck me, Jeremy! Please!" He loved it when I begged and I felt him slap my ass as he plunged two fingers roughly into my ass.

I cried out at the intrusion, but he slowed and started stretching me, scissoring his fingers in me and brushing against my prostate. I cried out and reached back and grabbed my ass, pulling one cheek farther apart.

"Oh, yeah, baby. Such a hot little hole. So tight and hot." Jeremy's voice was husky with lust.

I heard him unzip his fly and moaned. I couldn't wait until he was pounding my ass. "Fuck me, Jeremy. Make me your slut."

Jeremy groaned as he pulled his fingers out. I felt empty and pushed my ass back, begging him to fill me again. I needed him. I heard him spit onto his hand and knew he was slicking himself up.

"Oh, yeah, you want my cock," he said as he lined up the engorged head with my asshole. He pushed and pulled back, pushed and pulled back, teasing me until I begged him over and over to fuck me.

He laughed. "Yeah, you know this cock is yours, baby. Just like this hole," he pushed hard and slid inside past the tight ring, "is mine!"

I cried out at the burning pain mixed with pleasure. He pushed slowly, easing in carefully until he was fully seated and we stayed still for a minute while my ass adjusted to his large dick. I didn't think I would ever get tired of this feeling. I felt so full, so hot and sexy and at the same time, so slutty. I moaned to let him know he could move and he pulled out and slammed back into me. My muscles tightened around him in an effort to keep him inside.

He chuckled a little as he gripped my hips hard enough that I knew I would probably have bruises later. "Your ass is so greedy for my cock, baby. You feel so fucking good. So tight! Hot...oh, Jack...," he moaned as he pulled out and reached across my back and grabbed my shoulder, ramming his throbbing rod back into me.

"Yes!" I cried out.

He pistoned in and out as he filled the car with his dirty talk, which only turned me on more. "You." Slam. "Little." Slam. "Cockslut." Slam. "Take." Slam. "It." Slam. "All." Slam.

My dick was hard as steel and he reached around and started fisting me hard and fast as he moved into me over and over, making me his with each thrust.

"I'm going to cum!" I told him just before my load jetted out onto the seat, over and over. I pounded the seat with my fists as the sensations overwhelmed me and took me over the edge.

"Yeah, baby! God, your ass is hot! I love you, Jack!" Jeremy cried out as he emptied his seed into me. I felt wet heat gush into me and I loved it.

"Oh, yeah, give me all your cum."

"It's all yours, baby. Always," he whispered as he came down from his high. "You know I only want you. God, you are great, baby." Even though I knew he wanted to stay seated inside me longer, he pulled out of me and grabbed a shirt from his duffel bag and we got cleaned up as best we could. I cleaned up the seat, too, not wanting to leave a remembrance of our time here in the back seat for Devin to find.

Jeremy helped me pull up my jeans and then took me in his arms and held me. He liked it rough and dirty and so did I, but he always wanted to cuddle afterwards and he made me feel special.

He kissed me softly and whispered that we better head into the restaurant. I agreed, but hated to be out of his arms.

"Hey, baby," he whispered, tipping my chin up until I looked at him, "spend the night with me again."

I smiled and my heart did flip-flops in my chest. "Okay."

Jeremy squeezed me tight and then got out first, holding the door open as I climbed out of the car and then grabbed my hand as we headed inside to meet our friends.

We didn't see the big white Ford F-150 pull up and park. We didn't see the driver sit and watch us walk inside. And we didn't seen the driver get out and puncture all four tires on Devin's car.

12