Jonathan Tales 01: Capital Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicki laughed as she replied, "Well I'm not a whore anymore, besides, I want you to eat me out!"

Jonathan didn't stop pounding as he spoke. "As a harlot, you do what your paid to do."

Jonathan could feel her climaxing at his words.

"Besides, I don't think you've been with a man from the Caribbean before." He said again, sounding like a member of the British Queen's guard.

"Unh... what does that mean?" She tried to say suppressing another orgasm.

"It means," He said in his silly voice, "that I'm going to cum on your face, then continue having sex with you."

Vicki laughed again at his silly imitation. "What if I can wriggle free? Will you... urg... eat me out then?"

"Challenge accepted," he declared in a tone to make any duke happy. "You may proceed when ready."

With those words she bucked her hips, startling Jonathan as he struggled to hold firm. She then tried to wriggle forward, but found that she could not move.

"This isn't fair!" She declared. "What are you a wrestler?"

He didn't reply, all his attention was put towards grappling with her to keep her pinned. Vicki bucked her hips with much more power that the first time, but to no avail.

While she was struggling, Jonathan kept pumping and thrusting, he didn't cease having sex with her. Vicki tried to focus on escape, but the constant pleasure was a distraction upon her concentration.

"Ah!" She said frustrated. "I can't get free!"

"Do you give up?" He asked still using his English accent.

"Never!" She yelled, thrusting again.

Jonathan was caught by surprise, but held firm. She almost escaped by using her sweat covered body, however the headlock he held her in was too good of a hold to allow escape.

He pounded faster, bringing her to orgasm, it was the largest she had thus far that night. The gush of fluid was powerful, and warm. Jonathan felt it flow out over his penis, and testicles. Moving once again in and out, he could feel how slippery she had become. He worried that he would slide out!

As she came, Vicki roared like a lioness in heat; Jonathan figured that if anyone on their floor in the hotel were asleep, she had just woke them up. After that, she no longer had any strength; her hip thrusts were feeble, and wriggles were powerless.

"Let me win..." She pleaded in a weak voice.

Jonathan acted as if he didn't hear her, as he thrust his hips into her.

"Please..." She said again.

Without interrupting his stride he whispered into her ear. "If you wanted your pussy licked, you would have found some white boy down at the bar."

Jonathan could feel Vicki getting hotter, and could swear he felt her anger as well! He also felt her orgasm building, his words hit a soft spot, but it also triggered something else deep inside her.

Vicki used all her remaining strength as she tried to roll one way, then another; as if rocking back and forth would free her.

He anticipated this; when she tried the third time, he held on and rolled with her, and kept going until she was back on her stomach elsewhere on the bed.

"I give up!" She yelled aloud.

Jonathan ceased his movements, pulled out to straddled her quickly. He was on the brink on orgasm himself for some time leading up to her surrender.

She closed her eyes tightly as he pointed his tool at the side of her face. Vicki seemed to be holding her breath.

"Uuuugggghhhh!!" Jonathan cried as he launched billions upon billions of sperm at her head.

He made a large 'S' on the side of her face. It all came out in a steady stream starting at her temple, into hair, around her ear, and finally ending at her cheek where a large glob was deposited.

Jonathan admired his handy work for a moment before he shimmied his way back down her, leaving a clear trail of ooze along her back as he moved. He manipulated her so she was laying on her side, and still kneeling he re-entered her.

Once fully inserted, he could tell that she must have climaxed when the first splash of his man-paint had touched her face. Although he felt incredibly sensitive, he slowly picked up speed, and could feel her cumming once again.

Jonathan could see that Vicki finally stopped holding her breath, as she breathed in deeply once she realized that his man-goo wasn't in her eyes, nose or mouth.

"Do you feel like a whore now?" He asked.

She uttered a silent response that could not be heard above the sound of their bodies slapping together.

"Speak up!" He said forcefully.

"I'm a WHORE!" She shouted loudly.

"Who's whore are you?" He asked in a stern voice.

"YOURS!!" She said loudly, and Jonathan could feel the slickness of another orgasm.

"Will you let me cum inside you?" He asked his tone neutral.

"No, just... just cum on my ass." She suggested.

"The amount of sperm dripping from my penis right now is enough to impregnate every woman on earth." He said as he continued to have sex with her while she laid on her side.

Vicki was silent, as if she were thinking it over.

"If you are worried about getting pregnant, it's already to late." He said with a wink.

Vicki laughed, and tried to stifle an orgasm unsuccessfully. Jonathan paused, pulled out, and stood beside the bed.

"Oh no!" Vicki cried out in mock terror, "You're not going to hose me down again are you?

Wordlessly he shifted her body so she had her feet on the floor, and bent over the bed.

"Finally a position I recognize... oh!" She said as Jonathan sank into her.

SMACK!

Jonathan laid the first blow upon her ass, she yelped, then laughed to break the tension. He continued to lay slaps upon her bottom in the same spot over and over again, his hand print becoming more and more visible, and distinguished.

"Are you ready for a creampie?" He asked.

"I guess? Do I have no choice?" She replied.

"This time you do." He said.

"That is very kind of you sir." She said in her best southern belle accent.

With her consent granted, he picked up his pace, this time more aggressive, and powerful than earlier. She increased in volume as well. If this were a horse race, they were both galloping at top speed towards the finish line.

Jonathan ceased slapping her glowing red bottom, to hold onto her hips with his strong hands. The cum that adorned the side of her face began to move slowly at first, then more rapidly after he sped up. It was matted in her hair, some even dripped on to her shoulder to get clogged in her necklace.

Without warning he bucked and reared with his final explosion inside her.

"Uuuuuggghhh!" Jonathan bellowed as he pushed his tiny swimmers into Vicki.

She roared on last time, just as loud. Even if it wasn't a race, it was certainly a tie.

"That was amazing!" She said panting.

SLAP!

Jonathan patted her bottom loudly as he spoke "I'm not done with you yet! Get on your knees!"

Vicki did as she was ordered, and was rewarded for it with multiple cock slaps to her face. She again closed her eyes tightly, as he used his stir-stick to smear all the mixed fluids across her face. His earlier deposit was being combined with her juices that covered his manhood.

"Open your mouth!" He commanded.

"No! Omffff!!" As Vicki spoke he slid it into her mouth.

She followed his command and went one extra step, she cleaned his weapon of mass destruction with her tongue, lips, and mouth. When done she rated him as clean as a plate fresh from the dishwasher.

"Wait here." He instructed, as he walked away.

Vicki knelt with her hands on her lap, and waited patiently. Although her hair was a hot mess, her face smeared with goo, and the pearls of her necklace stuck together; one could tell by her flushed cheeks and chest that she was enjoying herself immensely.

Jonathan returned with a damp cloth, and a towel. He dabbed at her face, cleaning her mouth and eyes. At this she smiled greatly, and stood up to kiss him.

"This hotel offers complimentary toothbrushes, and toothpaste." He said stepping back.

"The Caribbean produces some odd men." She said, as she set her pearl necklace down on his nightstand, as she walked towards the bathroom.

Jonathan anxiously waited outside the washroom, he didn't enter until she had brushed. Afterwards he joined her in the shower for a quick wash.

"My word!" Vicki declared, "Does that thing ever stay down?"

Jonathan's spear was pointing straight up, and was poking her as they bathed one another.

"What ever do you mean?" He mockingly asked.

"Tell me you took one of those little blue pills?" She said while he soaped her breasts.

"You must play with some very old men," He said with a laugh, "I get hard because you're attractive, not because of a pill."

Vicki was silent after he spoke. She finished bathing, dried herself, and climbed under the covers. Jonathan soon joined her, and the two of them embraced and fell asleep. Jonathan lay on his back, and Vicki had her head on his chest, with his arm around her.

Jonathan awoke the next morning alone; he was not surprised by this. Vicki however did leave behind her sweet smelling panties, and cum-encrusted pearl necklace.

Stepping out of bed, he noticed that there was a note left under his door. The hotel was discharging him early due to 'noise complaints'.

With a chuckle he checked out, leaving his luggage with the front desk. The building hosting the conference was only a few blocks away. He chose to walk despite the damp and chill of the day.

The first event of the day was a round-table with the Swiss, Canadians, and several other nations. Although Jonathan lacked any decision making powers, he settled down into his seat, donned his head phones, and started taking notes.

The Chair of the round-table, Patrick St. Pierre, was a short balding French Canadian man with chestnut coloured eyes. Although he had never met the man before, Jonathan could have sworn that he was squinting at him in disgust throughout the morning.

As the morning wore on, he feel into a routine. He quickly forgot about his hotel troubles, and the fun he had the night before. Although this was a closed door meeting, aids would come and go, and for the briefest of moments, he thought he had smelt the same perfume that Vicki had worn, however when he looked up, he didn't see any one who looked like her.

Jonathan shrugged it off and focused on his work. During a break he went up to Mr. St. Pierre to ask a clarifying question.

"Hello, Bonjour." Mr. St. Pierre said shaking his hand.

"Hello, I wanted to ask you about article seven?" Jonathan said.

"Oui, ask away." Mr. St. Pierre said, with his usual scowl on his face.

Jonathan opened his mouth, when beside him appeared an aid.

"Patrick, don't forget your ten O'clock teleconference." Said the female aid.

The voice, and the perfume were so familiar, Jonathan turned to get a better look at the aid, and saw that it was Vicki! She was in a long white dress, with a large black belt; it lacking the low cut of her previous night's attire.

"Thank-you Victoria." Mr. St. Pierre said.

Vicki turned towards Jonathan; for a micro second her eyes betrayed her, and just as fast her face returned to its previous stoic mask.

"Monsieur McIntyre, this is my wife Victoria Seneschal."

12