All Comments on 'Capitulation.'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot story!

One thing to change--during Nicole's last orgasm, you have a paragraph referring to "Haley", a name we haven't seen in the story. Might want to fix that.

OtazelOtazelover 11 years agoAuthor
Whoops!!

Thanks for pointing that error out.

I had originally intended calling the character Hayley, but then changed my mind because I'd already used the name in another story. I changed it to Fiona with Word's 'replace' tool, but because I'd misspelled Hayley as Haley, it wasn't found and replaced - and I missed it when I went through it before posting. Sorry about that, but I'm glad you liked it otherwise.

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Awesome

Bravo , my dear. That was an amazing story , hope there's more to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ending

I really enjoyed the story, and got quite hot reading it, but i felt like the ending was very abrubt! but other than that, fantastic!! :)

Hillbilly_oneHillbilly_oneover 11 years ago
great story!

This was indeed a very good read. I have absolutely no complaints what so ever! Sure, there were a few typos here and there, but they never bothered as I lost myself in the eroticism of the story, which you told very well I might add. I love the way you turned Nicole from shy, timid and slightly reluctant to shy but willing, needing and craving. My only request would be that you write more chapters to this story.

fitntrimfitntrimabout 11 years ago
excellent!

Please more chapters! Would be wonderful if Nicole went back, or met a woman with whom she fell in love.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykealmost 7 years ago

One of the most emotionally exicit & intense lesbian BDSM stories ive read, Otazel. You have an incredible gift to fescribe detailed physical & emotional feelings in an authentic & truly arousing way. I loved this one & was kind of envious of Nicole. I think this one is a story I'll be acting out with some friends. 5 stars for another very authentic lesbian love story. Thsnk. You for sharing your gifts with us.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years ago

What a bit story xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous