Capitulation.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

'I'm coming.'

Nicole was too hot and too near to remember her manners, this time she could feel the volcano inside her about to erupt like never before. It was going to be bigger orgasm even than the one she had enjoyed only a half hour ago, so big it frightened her.

'Help me, I'm coming.'

With a remarkable flash of insight Haley understood what was needed. She went to the bed and crouched beside Nicole, draping her arms around her neck and whispering in her ear.

'It's all right. Let go, let it rip. It'll be okay I promise.'

'Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!'

The series of noises was made deep in Nicole's throat as she erupted into orgasm, blending slowly into a long animalistic screech that died back to another series of gasping, sobbing noises as the short but immensely powerful orgasm began to die away. The speed and power of her orgasm overwhelmed Nicole, who collapsed forward, almost dragging Geraldine with her before she managed to release her hold on her hips and allow the dildo to slide from her pussy.

Then she just lay on the bed, shaking and crying, her sobbing so uncontrolled that both Fiona and Geraldine began to feel concerned for her. Fiona removed the blindfold and let her arm lie across Nicole's back, squeezing her shoulder reassuringly while Geraldine rapidly shimmied out of the dildo harness to squat beside her to the other side, also wanting to comfort her 'victim'.

'It's all right.' Fiona repeated her earlier words. 'It's all over now. And you're not hurt are you?'

'I wouldn't do anything to hurt you.' Geraldine joined in from the other side, running her palm softly across Nicole's back and completely forgetting that hurt had been the main aim of the session. Nicole giggled at the comment, her tears turning instantly to the laughter of release.

Geraldine suddenly realised what she had said, followed a second or so later by Fiona, and all three women burst into uncontrollable laughter, mirth that was magnified, especially for Nicole, by the sheer sexual emotion of the moment. It was several minutes before they regained their equilibrium.

It took a while even then before any of them was able to speak coherently and by that time they were sitting in Fiona's lounge, fully dressed once more and sipping a well earned coffee. Only then was Nicole able to speak about what she had just been through, telling her friends how intensely powerful it had been and how she doubted that she would ever do it again, even though she wouldn't have missed it for anything, and ending with a request.

'When we go back to work tomorrow, can we keep what happened today to ourselves? I know I did enjoy it, and it was right for the time, but I don't want to be pressured by anyone else to do things with another woman. You both respected my boundaries, but I'm not sure that others would.'

'No problem.' Geraldine told her 'Both Fiona and I know how to keep things to ourselves, and that's a promise. There are things that belong to a time and place, and nowhere else.'

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers