Captain Blake on Slave Planet X

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabella moaned in response. "Yes mistress. No hands." She bit her lips and continued grinding. Whatever strength Blake had in her to resist was nearly gone. She tried again, this time flipping over onto the woman and pinning her arms down. Isabella groaned in pleasure when she landed and her grinding speed increased. Now Blake could look at her entire sweaty body now. She hadn't done much, but even Blake was panting. "Mistress." Her eyes were soft and pleading. "More mistress. More."

"More?" Blake asked. "You want me to..." Blake thought of all the things she could do. "...This really turns you on?" Isabella nodded in distress. Blake could feel her thigh becoming slick with juices.

"Alright... but..." Power. Sudden power overwhelmed her. That feeling of dominance over another being. She removed her thigh and let Isabella hump the air for a second more before continuing, "You are going to have to earn it."

"Yes mistress. Please." She nodded, her body fruitlessly fighting Blake's fists. Blake licked her lips.

"You are going to go down on me." She said. She could not believe the words were coming from her, but each word sent reverberations of pleasure through her. "And until I come, you aren't allowed to touch your pussy. Got it?"

"Yes mistress." She hardly had time to finish before Blake sat straddling the poor girls face. The material between then was wet and thin, she could already feel a tonged lapping up the juices. Blake grabbed the girls hair and pulled, smiling. She loved it. . She looked into Isabella's eyes as her pussy dripped into her mouth. Something seemed right about this. This was her natural place. "Does this turn you on?" She asked. Isabella hummed in response and Blake shivered in response. It wasn't enough to bring her over the edge, but she was more horny than she had been in months. It felt good to have some cloth between her and the tongue, even if it would not make her cum. Just those begging eyes were enough to make her keep moving and taunting, "Come on, you wont be able to cum until I do. Lick it you..."

She looked back and saw Isabella wet cunt humping the air. With surprise she saw Isabella's left hand tucked under her back and towards her thighs. "I told you not..." Blake stopped when she realized she was not touching her pussy. She had her middle finger in her ass as her right hand clenched the sheets.

Something about that put her over the edge. The complete control. Even through her bedclothes she felt herself coming quickly Her teeth clenched and she seethed and she shook. She tried to hold it back and keep control but it kept coming. She leaned forward, leaning her head against the wall and moaned lightly as she continuing grinding the woman's face. She stared down into the woman's hypnotic blue eyes. They begged for more. Blake didn't stop. She could feel herself about to come again and could not help but yelp when she hit a second climax, staring into the woman's eyes and remembering the image of her fruitlessly humping the air, fingering her own asshole in desperation.

She leaned back and lost her balance, but that was not the end. Isabella had not left her pussy, and in fact followed her, sitting up and adjusting to continue licking her. Blake was lost to the pleasure, unaware of anything else. Then she felt her clothes shift and fingers weave into them. Then they were gone. Then the pleasure became far more intense. She looked around and found herself bottomless and on her back with those blue eyes staring at her. Isabella's ass was in the air, her left hand still fingering herself. But now the other hand was below her on her pussy and Blake could feel the moaning through her body when Isabella thrust her fingers into her holes.

"Yes." Blake grabbed her head and forced her close in again. She was about to cum again. She had never felt this good before. Not with a man, not with herself, not ever. "Yes!" She was losing all semblance of composure the tongue swirled around her pussy and clit in ways Blake had never imagined possible. "You like that slut? You like licking pussy? You like licking mine? You like your mistress clit? Like it so bad you'll even fuck your own asshole. You about to cum? You about to cum eating my..." She could not continue as a final moan from Isabella rocked her body, triggering another series of waves to overcome her senses. Isabella herself shaking with pleasure but did not stop. Blake moaned loudly and cursed, her body seizing. It didn't stop. It felt so good it almost hurt. Wave after wave came as the wet muscle danced between her legs. The waves peaked lower after a time and the pleasure waned, but still the waves would peak and cause her to gasp with every flick of a lip or tongue. The hands she used to hold Isabella in place eventually went limp after what seemed like forever. She was out of breath and exhausted.

She felt a weight on her as Isabella wrapped a leg and arm around her, resting her still wet womanhood against Blake's hip, and caressed her sensitive body in the afterglow. It was nice. In the past she and her lovers had never done this. She rarely came, and even if she had, there was always a rush to get somewhere else. There had been no time for something like this. She couldn't even remember what she had been stressed about before.

The woman in her arms held her tight as she went to sleep. No words were needed. She felt an animal comfort unlike any before as she slipped away.

And when Blake awoke, she was gone.

12