Captain Terdy's First Week: Day 04 AM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck captain," said Solid. "You have the best body." He sat up and grabbed her near breast and covered her nipple with his mouth. Hardparts grabbed the other. It sent a thrill through her body.

"Ooh, yes boys. Oh, that feels so good."

She felt hands running down her sides, over her rear, down her legs. "Yes, touch me. I like that."

"God captain, will you suck me now?" said Hardparts.

"Of course," she said. "Do you want to take your clothes off? Or should I just do it?"

Hardparts jumped up and started stripping. "Clothes off," he said.

Solid did the same.

She watched eagerly. She was tingly excited. It looked like it was going to happen. Their bodies were definitely triggering her instincts like Casanova said. She could feel herself getting even more aroused, feel the desire in her groin. "Great. Are you sure the movie is ok?" She was a bit concerned they weren't paying attention. "There's another one we could watch."

"It's great Captain," said Harparts flopping down and holding his hard dick. "Ok, I'm ready."

Captain Terdy knelt on the lounge beside him so she could still check the movie. She held his cock and examined it closely. It was different from Casanova's. It was leaking lubricant and very hard under the soft outer flesh. She felt a rush of love for it and thought about the feeling she was going to give him when she sucked it. Casanova had said it was a bit like when he ate her clit, so she really wanted to do it right. She turned her head to look up at him. "Let me know if I'm doing it right please. Tell me if you want anything." Then she turned back and slowly pressed her lips over it and began working her tongue round the head. It felt wonderful to her. Just like before, a thing that belonged. She forgot about the movie and just enjoyed it. Luxuriating in the feel of it and the feelings she was hopefully giving.

"Oh fuck," said Hardparts. "Ogh, Captain, you are one amazing cock sucker."

"Mmmm", she said happily.

Behind her Gunner was stroking his cock and eyeing her rear. It was incredible. Better even than the girls on the screen. She was waving it in the air on her perfect long thighs. He knelt behind her and slipped his hand between her legs, feeling her pussy. It was soaked. She shuddered and moaned and spread her knees apart on the couch.

The captain almost lost her mind when she felt the hand slide into her pussy. She wasn't expecting it. The combination of sucking and the hand mangling her clit was amazing.

"Captain ma'am. Permission to fuck you ma'am?" said Solid.
She lifted off Hardparts and looked over her shoulder. She could see Solid's hard dick in his hand. A yearning desire to feel it penetrate her filled her pussy. "Oh yes, of course," she said. "Please. I'd really appreciate that Solid." She went back to sucking Hardparts, who she sensed was getting very stimulated. Soon she felt the presence of Solid's cock at her opening. She paused in her sucking so she could fully concentrate on the feel of the penetration. In it went - like an oily golden rod of bliss. "Oh, fuck yes Solid. That's wonderful." He began to move. She could feel the friction from his cock-head moving up and down her passage. His regular sliding thrusts made her wobble back and forth. She put her mouth back over Hardparts' solid cock and buried it extra deep in her to mirror the magic in her cunt. Right down into her throat. She just wanted to feel it all. She pulled back and returned blissfully to using her hand on the shaft and mouth on the head.

The other shaft in her cunt was slowly building wonderful feelings. Pumping glory into her pussy from where it was spreading through her body, making her limbs quiver. Suddenly there was a groan from above her and the cock in her mouth seemed to expand then she felt an unmistakable pump and warm salty ambrosia flooded her mouth. This was it, she realized. This was sperm, the broth brought forth to meet her eggs. It signaled Hardparts' orgasm into her. He was coming, and it thrilled her to be part of it. Splodge came another load. She swallowed before she lost any, working her mouth up and down his shaft, sliding her tongue round the head. The cock in her passage was getting faster and she could hear Solid's breath. Another spurt in her mouth, then another. It was fantastic. Her body was singing with the hard fast thrusting from behind. She could feel the rush of erotic heat coming over her. This was so much better than watching alone. She raised herself on her arms. "Oh, Hardparts! Hold me, Solid's going to make me come!"

He cradled her closely to his chest and buried his face in her hair.

"Oh fuck! Here it... aghhh." It enveloped her. The cock thrusting unmercifully in her cunt blew her mind away. Her face was buried in Hardparts' warm chest as she shivered and lost control as he held her. "Yes! Yes!" She managed after the best had passed. "Fuck me hard Solid!" She pushed herself up and turned her head to Hardparts' face. "Kiss me!" she panted. He pecked her on the lips. Nothing really. "No, like this," she said. She put one hand behind his head and thrust her tongue deep into his mouth. He responded properly now, which let her focus properly on the reemergent feelings in her pussy. The cock was really moving now. She could feel it slide in and out. The beautiful feeling of its friction in her tight cunt was doing it again. "Mmmm!" She said in Hardparts' mouth. She felt him grab one of her breasts and grip it hard, squeezing it. It was the last straw, she came again to the sound of Solid crying out.

"Fuck! Yes! ARGH...."

She felt his cock thrust hard and jerk deep in her as she came on it and he came in her. She had to break her kiss to pant. Pump, she felt it. More wonderful sperm. She shook as a particularly strong wave took her. Pump, pump. It was fantastic. She luxuriated in the feelings. Riding them until she felt Solid slow and his cock lose solidity. Solid pulled out and sat back down. She flipped herself over and lay across their knees, her thighs on Solid and her neck on Hardparts. Her nipples were pointy and firm. "Oh boys. That was great. More?"

***

Casanova had forgotten all about his problems. Prominent sat in his chair while he straddled her and slowly ran his slick cock up and down between her soft breasts. Every now and then she would bend down and catch the tip in her mouth as it rose triumphant from her cleavage.

"Mmm," she said between sucks. "I need to feel this in me again. Swap."

They stood. She still wore the velvet dress, but at the touch of another stud it's hem had retreated till it was just the memory of a dress. He sat down and she stood over him.

"Ok," she said. "Let's get this enormous thing of yours in nice and slow." She reached down and positioned the shaft, then straightened as she held just the tip. "Ooo yes," she murmured as she worked them together. Making them kiss in electrifying slick rubbing.

Casanova nuzzled her breasts and sucked and tongued her nipples. They were breasts he could really get lost in. He was very lost now. His cock wanted to feel her sliding over it, but she just kept working the head with her slit. Teasing him.

"Oh shit Casanova," she said at last, and slowly lowered herself over it.

His cock was absolutely iron hard. He'd already filled her once, but it wasn't nearly enough. "Yes," he said into her pillows. "Work it. Work it doc."

***

Gunner Perky Pussy found Private Wunderlick waiting at Private Hardparts' door.

"What's up Wunder?"

"Nobody's home," said the freckled red-head looking frustrated.

"Don't tell me you're already on the prowl."

"Ha! Like you're not? After the Captain's free pass this morning?"

Perky gave a laugh, "Touche. How about Solid?"

"Nup, already knocked. Let's try the rec room," she said nodding in that direction.

They went down and opened the door and went in. Perky bumped into Wunderlick as she came to a sudden stop.

"What the..." said Perky.

"Shhh," said Wunderlick quietly.

There was a movie playing in the dimmed room. A woman half-dressed in a space pirate costume was getting fucked in a command chair. In front of the screen was the rec-room lounge with the captain vigorously riding Hardparts cowgirl style. At the other end Gunner Solid sat slowly working his erect cock with his hand while he shared his attention between the movie and the captain. She was wild. Hair in disarray, moaning and pushing her breasts into Hardparts' face while she rode his cock, oblivious to all else.

"Fuck she's hot," whispered Perky.

"Yeah," whispered Wunderlick back. "Fast worker too. She beat us to it."

"Well, she's only fucking one. Shall we?"

The captain noticed them. "Oh girls," she said between pants.

Solid glanced around. Hardparts was too busy burying his face in her luscious tits and having her gyrate on his cock to notice anything.

"Oh yes ah," continued the captain, "we're" she shuddered a bit, "ooo, we're having a bit of a... fuck yes... movie night." She closed her eyes for a second and pounded herself on Hardparts' dick. She opened her eyes again. "I can catch you up on the plot if you want. Ogh, fuck! Solid's got an erection if that interests you." She closed her eyes again and her face took on that special concentration that said something was blossoming in her pussy.

The girls looked at each other. They pulled off their uniforms in double time and advanced on Solid.

The captain was enjoying herself immensely. Hardparts' cock had sprung back in no time. She hadn't waited. She knew how this one went. She'd straddled him and took his delightful hard rod deep into her eager passage, enveloping it with her pleasure-hungry flesh. It felt fantastic to rail him slowly up and down her passage while he did things to her breasts. Sometimes she took her weight on her widely spread knees and jiggled her cunt in short strokes over his cock-head. Sometimes she changed to slow full-length impaling strokes. They were all wonderful.

"Oh fuck," she said, "I'm all tingly." She looked to the side. Wunderlick had draped herself over Solid's lap languidly mouthing his dick. Perky was sitting next to him and cuddling him as he fingered her vagina and they both watched the movie.

The sloppy erotic feelings were rising through her again. She couldn't believe how good it felt to have cocks filling her cunt. She'd dreamed about it all night and day. The heat and smell of Hardparts filled what senses weren't occupied with her groin. "Oh yes Hardparts." She began to move firmly. "Fuck yes." He was holding her breasts and teasing her nipples, sending bolts of pleasure through her. "Yes!" She pounded solidly, rhythmical, building the flood of arousal. Her mouth was wide open now, her breath coming hard. "FUCK YES! I'M COMING, FUCK!" It took her, the great body-consuming rush of orgasm. She leaned back, her breasts and hard nipples pointing up, and yelled while Hardparts felt her vagina convulsively grab his cock. "ARHHGGG!! YES! FUUUUCK!"

The bulwarks and walls of the Essex were soundproof to an extent. Perhaps Perky should have thought to close the rec room door, but she hadn't.

12