Captain Terdy's First Week: Day 06 AM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Busy!" she yelled. "But yes!"

"Tinfoil! It worked!", yelled Ramrod, "The captain got hit and she's still a total slut!"

A ray lanced Sweetass through the head and she went down.

"Sweetass down!" the captain yelled and ran past. Ramrod disappeared into the meditation room. She was almost there. She got hit again, but mostly ignored it. She spun around the door and used it as partial cover while she picked off the remaining colonists. The courtyard was littered with bodies. Sweetass was rolling over and pushing herself up on all fours.

"Captain," said Ramrod from beside her. "I think this is worth a try." He was holding one of the red ray guns, and she could see now that the lead attached to a helmet. "Put it on and shoot her."

"Ok, I'll give it a go."

She pulled off the metal hat and gave it to Ramrod, then jammed on the helmet, a creepy feeling washed over her head then settled.

"Still want to fuck?" asked Ramrod, pointing his phaser at her.

"Your brains out," she said, and raised the gun toward Sweetass.

"Ha!" yelled Sweetass standing and pointing at the large numeric display on the outside of the meditation room. "You're too late! Blessed restraint will rule forever!"

"Holy Hottening!" said Ramrod looking up at the sign, "It's over nine thousand!"

Sweetass raised her phaser. The captain shot her. She went down.

"Notionally," called the captain, "control room status?"

"We're pinned down Captain. It's just me and Hardparts. Hand took a ray hit. I stunned him."

"Try to hold on."

"Ramrod, come here," she pulled him into the meditation room. "Stand here in the middle."

"Ok."

"Now kiss me."

"Kiss you?" he said eyeing the litter of bodies and the open doors.

"Yes. Now. Kiss me like you want to tie me down and ram your hard cock in me till we both come."

"Ok." He took her in his arms and kissed her. Their tongues writhed together. He could feel her fists sliding over his ass, the hilts of her weapons pushing his manhood into her pussy. He was getting a rise much to his surprise.

"Yes!" said the captain. "Fucking yes! I'm going to suck your dick so hard."

"Ah, Captain?"

"Look!" she said, pointing over his shoulder.

He turned to see another large numeric display. As he watched it counted down from nine thousand to eight thousand nine hundred and ninety nine and a string of decimals.

"Yes! He yelled. We're under nine thousand! It's reversible!"

A figure appeared at the door, they raised their weapons.

"Fuck," said Sweetass. "Is this how it feels to be you Captain?"

"I don't know, how does it feel?"
"I want Ramrod to fuck me. I mean I want him to fuck me even more than normal."

"Good. Come here," she pointed to the numbers, "You two know what to do." She took the metal hat off Ramrod's head and put it over her ray-gun helmet. "I hope this works. Tinfoil, I need you to beam me home, give me a fresh phaser, then beam me back to the control room at Notionally's location."

She shimmered out of existence.

Ramrod turned to Sweetass. "Hi gorgeous, you come here often?"

"I certainly hope to," she said slipping into his arms. She rubbed her crotch hard into his. "Now Lieutenant Sir, I believe our captain just gave you an order to stick your hard dick in my face." She dropped to her knees and started opening his trousers.

"Ah, I don't believe she was that specific," he said as he watched and felt her hands on his expanding erection. She licked her lips and slipped them over his head. It caused his cock to transform into a rampant rod. The soft slide of her tongue and her gentle massage of his balls were exactly what the captain ordered. The sight and feel of her pretty face happily swallowing his shaft was the perfect cure for what ailed human space. He relaxed and enjoyed the moment.

Sweetass was feeling it too. It had been a confusing sixty seconds for her. After pushing herself up from the ground the first time she'd been filled with righteous outrage. There were other people. They were probably doing things. It was not right. Their selfish enjoyment of, shudder, flesh, was intolerable. If she was having a bad time, and to be honest she wasn't sure why she was having a bad time, but if she was having a bad time, everybody else had to have a bad time. That was logical and should be obvious to everybody. She found her thoughts were using quite a lot of italics. But even they weren't enough to contain her fury when she focused on the captain with her dirty bulges on display.

After pushing herself up from the ground for the second time, her first thought was that the captain was pretty hot and it would be nice if there was time for the captain and her to have a threesome with Ramrod. The moment she'd seen the captain and Ramrod pashing her lust had risen to a force five pussy soaking. She wanted in. The captain's blast had made her more than normally horny. Now the hard slippery head of Ramrod's cock in her mouth felt divine. A mesmerizing haze of enjoyment filled her head.

***

It only took the captain a few minutes to turn the complex into a higgledy piggledy mess of bodies. She shot her own pruded crew with the red ray and the P'Rude with her stun gun. She took point with Gunners Solid and Perky backing her up.

"Dr Prominent," she called over comms, "I need you to get these bodies into stasis stat. Start in the control room. Casanova, Wunderlick, you assist.

Innocent, Hand, I need you to check out this prude-ray system of theirs. It's imperative it stays up."

She thought for a moment while she stepped stealthily down a corridor. She'd sent Solid to make some noise in the other direction. She stunned the last two P'Rude from behind.

"Right," she said on general comms, "that's the last of them by Hand's count. Solid, Perky, double check the complex. Now, who knows how to organize an orgy?"

There was a long few moments of silence before Notionally responded. "Ah, I guess I could have a go at that Captain."

12