All Comments on 'Captivated Ch. 00: Prologue'

by Catharinas_Lit

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 8 years ago
Intriguing

I am definitely following this story.

Catharinas_LitCatharinas_Litover 8 years agoAuthor
To Iread2relax - thanks for your comment!

Chapter 1, 2, and 3 have all already been submitted and are in queue for publishing, so stay tuned! I've also submitted chapters 1 and 2 to a contemporary romance entitled, Belle of Bellville - another brand-new chapter story you might like.

GforGrahamGforGrahamover 8 years ago
Nice story 4*

Enjoyed reading once I worked out at the end that the virgin was not the girl he was chacing. Only jag in the story was that it was not clear there were two girls, because it was confusing to the reader until almost the last sentence. Ok for the egocentric narcisist to be confused, but not your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@GforGraham please...

Delete or change your spoiler.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ALERT: Interesting story and well written

It's been nearly two months since the last chapter was posted. Other chapters were posted in quick succession. Real life happens and it doesn't seem that she's written herself into a corner. Who knows? Anyway enjoy a good read and be prepared to imagine the rest of the story on your own.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCatharinas_Lit@Catharinas_Lit
61 Followers
UPDATE 09-09-2016: BELLE OF BELLVILLE I've just come to the conclusion that BELLE will have more than 12 chapters. In order to finish the story the way I had it in mind, it will be extended by at least an additional chapter and an epilogue. I hope this news is welcome! ~...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES