Captive Hacker Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pebbled driveway gave way to a narrow country road. Metalled, but unmarked. The air was clean and clear, and the moon cast a bright light over my footsteps. The night air was cold and I was soon shivering from nervousness and the temperature, hugging myself with my arms. I was nervous because there were no obvious signs of approaching civilisation, just the road that continued between high hedges, broken infrequently by typical farm gates that led on to mysterious ploughed farmland.

I carried on walking, trying to maintain the pace. My feet started to hurt from the exercise wearing the heels. Lack of nutrition and loss of blood started to make me feel giddy. Still I persevered; thinking ahead there would be a town, lights, warmth and a phone. Then the unexpected happened. From behind me, distant but growing louder, I heard the distinctive sound of a car engine. I did not know what to do. The hedge on either side was too tall to jump and hide, my best hope was a gate so I started running as fast as the heels and the pain allowed me.

It was not to be, and I saw the lights of the car play erratically across the road surface, as all too soon it started to come closer. My immediate fear was that it was Mistress Green coming after me, and this had me running as fast as I could, teeth clenched in agony, nearly screaming with the pain. By then the car had me fully in its headlight and there was no way I could hope to evade the observation of the occupants. I resignedly fell to a limping walk, shoulders drooping in despair.

My heart leapt again, and then steadied in caution as the car drove past. I expected and hoped it would just keep going, but became nervous as it stopped several hundred yards in front. Clearly it was not Mistress Green but I was reticent to approach too closely. As I neared the car I saw with horror that it was a patrol of the local law enforcement. Almost as bad as if it had been Mistress Green herself. I did not recognise the name of the town but I would have liked to avoid entanglements with any members of any government agency. They were the ones who had imprisoned me, and convicted me of unspecified offences that had landed me in this situation.

My walk became slower and slower as I got closer to the car but it had obviously stopped waiting for me, so I had to walk past, apprehensively not knowing what to expect. I had walked right pass the car when the officer wound-down a window and said something like

"Are you alright ma'am? Walking alone on these narrow lanes late at night could be risky." He sounded young and reasonable. I knew I couldn't just ignore him and had to answer. I stumbled out a brief

"I'm fine".

Hearing my voice obviously surprised him.

"Sir? Would you care for a ride into town?" he asked, sounding a little confused, and worryingly interested. I had no idea where I was or where I was going to I decided it could be worth the risk, and accepted the lift, explaining,

"I was on my way back from a fancy-dress party. Yes, a lift would be great." Seeing the guy for the first time he did not question my explanation, merely lifting an eyebrow at the story.

I got into the front seat of the car, very carefully pulling the skirt as far down over my knees as I could manage. Not knowing if it was better to keep quiet or continue with the conversation. The officer was happy to drive, and watch the road without looking at me, and I was content to let him. In the car it only took minutes to reach the pool of light of a small sleepy town and I was glad that I did not have to travel the distance on foot. The officer did not ask me where I wanted to go, and the first I realised we had arrived at his destination was when we pulled into the rear of a square station office. The gate had opened and closed automatically behind the car so I realised I was going to have to accompany the officer into the station before reaching the street and freedom outside.

Leading the way in, the officer held the door open for me and then followed behind. The place seemed deserted, but I saw one or two shadows in a few isolated, lit offices. I did not know where I was going, but thought that if I just kept walking the exit would become obvious, however the officer scuttled ahead, and opened a particular door.

"Come in here and have a cup of tea", he said. I was very reluctant to do so, and only stood in the door,

"I really have to get home" I said, "it is late enough, if you can just show me out, I'd appreciate it."

"Nonsense" the officer said, pushing me gently into the room, "sit down for a second." I'll be back with some a cup of coffee."

With that he closed the door behind me, forcing me fully into the room. I was now extremely scared. Had they recognised me? I did not believe that the government would circulate the description of every convicted offender around the area, especially as I had been framed on some unknown unspecific charge. I thought that I would wait just a minute and then slip out of the building unnoticed. Alas I had no opportunity because the officer returned quickly with the coffee. He brought it black, no sugar, no milk, but even so I had not tasted anything so fine in a long while, and the warmth soothed and calmed me.

The illusion of peace was shattered however when he sat opposite me and taking a notepad and pen, asked me,

"Well then, Sir, I am sure you wouldn't mind giving me a few details, like your name, and where you are headed?" He looked at me expectantly. I licked my dry lips.

"My name is Dick", I began before correcting myself, so ingrained was the habit of answering by that humiliating label.

"That is my name is Richard Simons", I stumbled on, quickly replying with a fictitious name.

"I am only trying to get home from a party."

The officer was looking at me closely, but seemed satisfied, making some notes on the pad.

"And where is that, " he paused, "sir?" I did not know where I was.

"I actually come from a way away." I tell him, "but I am staying in the town with a friend. Just along the main street, above the cafe". I tried to sound confident and consistent, knowing this was a bare faced lie. Again the officer didn't say anything, but made some notes on the paper.

"Please sit there sir, I won't be long" he said. I immediately protested.

"But I really need to get home while it is not too late, you're not holding me for anything are you?" I queried. He stood up,

"Just wait one moment and we'll sort this out". I also jumped up, far too quickly, because the pain in my crotch stabbed at my abdomen so I winced.

"Now wait a moment yourself" I said, "you can't just keep me here!"

I had walked around the table to confront the officer, but he noticed something. Looking at the floor he asked me,

"Is that blood sir? Why are you bleeding? Can you explain that?"

Horrified I looked at the floor and realised that my scrotum was obviously bleeding again, and there was a distinct trail of blood spots on the floor. I did not know what to say and feebly replied

"Oh, its nothing, not important, it always happens when I am stressed." He was obviously not impressed by the excuse and told me

"I am fetching the surgeon while you stay here. Do you understand?"

I nodded dumbly. Hoping that when he left I would still be able to slip out. My hopes were dashed when I heard the murmur of several voices outside as the officer went out. I guessed there were more people in the hallway outside.

My heart was beating frantically as I tied to decide what to do, and came to the conclusion that the best idea was to just brazen it out. After all there was nothing they could hold me for was there? All too quickly the officer again entered the room, this time accompanied by an attractive oriental looking woman, wearing a very smart uniform, her hair tied up severely behind her.

"What seems to be the problem? " she enquires to both the officer and myself. I again stumble out a "oh its nothing" but she looks at me severely.

"He is bleeding somewhere" the officer informs her in a helpful tone. With that we all solemnly examine the sports on the floor.

The medical woman just looks at me and gives me a questioning look.

"Its rather embarrassing I say", and she smiles and tells me,

"Well I am a qualified nurse, so you don't have to be shy. I have seen everything in the few years I have been working here"

Slightly reassured, but still uncomfortable, I turn my back on the officer so that only the nurse can see as I raise the skirt. The impaled scrotum and the gadget doing the impaling are obvious, as is the blood that has started to dry again.

The nurse gasps, raising her hand to her face, covering her astonishment, though I am slight annoyed to see that she is nearly smiling.

"Good god" she says, reaching for my member. I step back protesting, "Please, it still hurts an awful lot."

She glances at me and then tells the officer

"You have to come and see this". I protest and drop the skirt, only to have the nurse immediately grip it and raise it again as the officer comes round to look.

I am very shy about this, but cannot think of an easy way of snatching the skirt from the nurses' grip and hiding my genitals again.

"I think you are going to have to tell me the whole story he tells me looking me in the eye. Not knowing if it is a great idea I commence to tell an abbreviated history of my captivity with Mistress Green. Skipping a lot of the sordid details, carefully explaining any physical abuses, the whipping etc.,. And very deliberately leaving out how I came to serve her in the first place.

A little way into the narrative the nurse told me that there was nothing she could do, but not to worry it was healing nicely. I was not totally assured by this statement but carried on telling the other officer the details. I started by sitting down, but was continuously interrupted by the nurse bringing another colleague to look at my pierced ball sack. To start with I protested that it was undignified that everybody should see my infliction, but she insisted it was necessary,

"For the case".

By then I was standing facing away from the door, surrounded by a group of guys, and the nurse as I held my skirt up, and they each carefully regarded the humiliating device attached to my organ. As the tale approached the end where I was picked up on the lane, I was at least hopeful that I would get away from here and back to my normal life, though maybe as an outlaw, when I hard something to cause my heart to drop into the deepest pit of despair.

A slow clapping came from the door, as I looked around I saw Mistress Green and Mistress Benny, smartly addressed, standing there.

"A beautiful story Dick I am surprised you had the imagination for such a delightful tale."

My face burned with shame, and I blurted out.

"That's her, that 's the bitch that has done this to me. And the pervert that helped her, arrest them now. Go on!" I was nearly shouting pointing an accusing finger at the woman who was my nemesis.

Strangely the officers just stood around looking amused, and then Mistress Green walked over to the officer who had picked me up, and told him

"You did well to inform me Jake" Jake obviously being the officers name. "I will take the slut home with me now, after you've had a little fun as a reward for your inconvenience".

"You can't do this," I stutter out. "This woman has used and abused me while pretending to be my lawyer, my counsel. You must arrest her don't you all understand?"

I felt an inescapable foreboding as they merely watched, amused at the scene.

Mistress Green walked over to where I stood, and I noted, inconsequentially that, even in heels she was about the same height as me. She smiled sweetly, and said

"You are only making things harder on your self, Dick" the rest of her words were lost as she reached up and savagely pulled the metal constraint securing my cock and balls. The pain drove all thought from my mind as I fell to the floor screaming. The pain seemed as intense as when it had first invaded my scrotum, but this time it must have been less because I did not pass out.

"And so" she said, as my screams died to sobs, what are we going to do with you now Dick?"

I curled on the floor sobbing, knowing that the nightmare had become worse. I bitterly knew it was a rhetorical question, and was not surprised when Mistress Green continued.

"Since all this silliness started because you refused Benny's magnificent tool when you so wanted to be fucked, then that I think is a great place to give recompense don't you think? In fact, I think all the gentlemen here would be interested in your sweet tight virgin ass?" I continued to ignore my surroundings until Mistress Green, stood and said menacingly

"On your knees Dick", tell me what you are going to do"

Quickly I scrambled to my knees, and stammered out

"I am going to let Mistress Benny and the other men have my ass Mistress," I quietly say.

Mistress Green sounds amused, and asks

"Just have your ass dick? I think you are going to enthusiastically suck them and let them fuck your ass deeply and widely isn't that it Dick"

"Mistress, yes Mistress" I know this is not enough, and trying to swallow my bile at the thought of what I was saying

"Mistress I am going to suck their cocks, and then beg them to fuck my tight little virgin ass, Mistress"

"Exactly Dick" she tells me, "So lets get started, I think you should start on Benny. Crawl over there and show us what a fine performer of fellatio you are Dick"

With a heavy heart I obey, crawling towards the beautiful transsexual. Noticing the fine shaped legs in dark nylons, and surprisingly small feet. Mistress Benny just stood there as I pushed my head under her knee length skirt. I could not see anything, but sensed the manhood, in her brief pants. Reluctantly, I reached up and carefully dragged the pants down over her hips, releasing her penis {a strange expression, but one I have had to become accustomed to in dealing with Mistress Benny} so the hot semi erect member bounced on my face, causing me to recoil.

Mistress Benny ordered me,

"No hands Dick, just your mouth". Knowing I was going to have to do this I wet my lips and placed them around the end of the fat cock I could not see, but feel by its heat. The act was simple, but the feeling was immensely shameful, I had never considered myself gay, or attracted to men, and in honesty thought that the male sex organ an ugly thing.

Nearly gagging with the thought I started to suck, trying to remember how I had performed fellatio on the toys Mistress Green had given me. The hot meat in my mouth felt strange, in shape and texture. Trying very hard to keep my teeth away from the delicate shaft, allowing my tongue to hold the hardening member. My mouth was wet and I found it easy to suck the penis deep inside before pulling away on the shaft. Once fully into giving Mistress Benny oral sex, she lifter her skirt so all the other people in the room could enjoy the humiliating spectacle.

I must have been doing something right because Mistress Benny started to buck her hips and force more of her dick into my mouth. I could not resist as she held my head and thrust in hard, almost making me gag as I fought to stop her choking me. She seemed to enjoy the struggle because now the dick was fully hard, engorged and firm, pushing against the roof and back of my mouth and I started to panic at the sensation and lack of air.

After a while she slowed and stopped, but my brief reprieve was short as I realised that she was going to violate my rear hole. I saw the waiting officers grinning and laughing, and my face burned red, but I knew I could not resist as Mistress Green bade me bend over and hold my knees. My ass hole puckered tight and again I felt the revulsion at what was going to happen. Mistress Benny made it worse; prolonging the moment as I felt the tip of her cock, touch my virgin ass. Just rubbing up and down to start, not trying to force its way in but increasing the tension as it rubbed the cooling saliva over my anus. Finally she stopped moving about and held on to my hips. I bit my lip, and blinked hot ashamed tears as I felt the pressure of her cock on my ass build.

There was nothing I could do against the mounting pressure, and soon I feel it force itself inside of me, pushing deeply into my anal tract. Violating my anus as Mistress Green had done previously. I started to dryly retch, and mistress Green ordered me to show my enjoyment

This was worse as I had to stammer out imprecations

"Mistress Benny, that feels so good Mistress. I love the feeling of your large hot cock in my arse. Mistress " I was now crying openly at the shame which increased the enjoyment of the spectators.

I felt distant and detached, more aware in the pain in my cock, than the splitting of my ass, as Mistress Benny started to pound away. As her strokes into my ass increased in power and depth I began to feel the hurt there too. I would try and lean away, but Mistress Benny had a firm grip.

"Oh no dick" Mistress Green cautioned. "You must really want it deep inside you. Do you want me to ask Benny to hold you cock restraint as she enters you?" The thought of the pain horrified me, so I obliged Mistress Benny as much as I could, consciously relaxing the muscles of my sphincter, pushing back despite the mild pain so much more bearable than the thought of someone touching my pierced sack so soon.

I encouraged her verbally too,

"Mistress Benny, yes, that feel so great, fuck me deep in the ass Mistress please use my ass Mistress" I begged her.

It was not long after that Benny stopped, and pulled their cock out from the depths of my anus. My ass felt open to the air, distant and hurting as the penis left.

Mistress Benny moved round to my face, offering her soiled member to my mouth again. I could see she had not ejaculated, but it was even more difficult to accept the organ in my mouth. Again she grabbed my head and forced as much as she could while I struggled not to gag, and try and clean the bitter tasting cock with my tongue.

Mistress Benny had barely moved away, when another crotch entered my view. A strange cock was presented to me and I again nearly vomited at the thought of sucking this alien object. My senses seemed trained on this new humiliation and I could see every detail. The thick pulsing shaft, enormous purple glans, foreskin already stretched back revealing its blatant purpose. The base surrounded by a thick bush of curly black pubic hair, where as Mistress Benny had been smooth. Nothing made the task more obvious that I was going to suck this male member. As I hesitated a voice commanded

"Well, then suck it bitch! As deep as it can go." A large rough pair of hands again grabbed my head and the penis was forced mightily into my mouth. I immediately tried to gag, as it pushed against the back of my throat. I could not breathe and could only feel myself try to vomit as the hands held my face near to the fusty smelly crotch. I panicked and started to scrabble unsuccessfully, not being able to stand properly, my hands not being able to break the grip.

Distantly I heard,

"He's a pathetic sucker isn't he Green. You need to train him to deep-throat more enthusiastically." I heard cruel laughter, but was not paying much attention except to my lack of breath.

I was seriously considering biting the invasive cock when it was removed from my mouth. I took several shuddering breaths, as I could finally taste the air again. Without the same tantalising indignity of Mistress Benny's slow penetration, I felt the second cock I had just been sucking thrust into my ass hole. It had nearly recovered from Mistress Benny's ministration, so the fast and hard pounding made me scream and try and pull away. Hands holding my hips, prevented me, and the same aggressive voice growled